Can you help test our Excel test?

We recently completed an online Excel test that people can take then
post the results to Facebook so if you're an Excel expert and have 5
min to spare, we'd love to get your input on the questions and format
to help make it better.

If you can help, we'd really appreciate it ... plus you can let your
Facebook friends know how great you are at Excel!

http://www.accessanalytic.com.au/services_excel_test.php

Cheers
__________________
Jeff Robson
Principal Business Analyst
Access Analytic
http://www.accessanalytic.com.au
0
Jeff

Well, it made me think a bit (9 out of 10 - because I didn't read closely
enough on the VLOOKUP() question, darn it).  I'd rate anyone getting them
correct pretty darned good, especially if they truly did it without opening
Excel/Excel Help.

But I'll be honest - when dealing with 'tricky' ones like these that I
actually come across in real life (as in these forums), I don't always trust
to memory or just quick eyeball exam; I open up Excel and punch in formulas
and numbers to make sure what I think is the problem really IS the problem.

Your next step is to come up with a larger pool of problems to pull from and
present a varied test when someone opens the page, so they can revisit it
from time to time and test their skills further.