Can you drag across several worksheets?

I have a worksheet for each month with a summary sheet at the front.

On the summary sheet I have columns headed Jan, Feb etc and say cell A1
='Jan04'C7 and so on down that worksheet, all in all I pull about 20 cells
from Jan onto the Summary sheet.
When I move to the Feb column then B1 = 'Feb04'C7 and so on. At the moment I
have to set up each individual "lookup"cell to theSummary sheet. Is there a
way that you can "drag" the Jan column to the right and have the formulas
duplicate for Feb and then so on across the worksheet for each month.

Alternativly any suggeustions of aneasier way to do this??

Bob

0
box666 (5)

Hi
try in the first cell:
=INDIRECT("'" & TEXT(DATE(2004,COLUMN(A:A),1),"MMMYY") & "'!C7")
and copy to the right

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Box 666" <box666@mystical.demon.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have a worksheet for each month with a summary sheet at the front.
>
> On the summary sheet I have columns headed Jan, Feb etc and say cell
A1
> ='Jan04'C7 and so on down that worksheet, all in all I pull about 20
cells
> from Jan onto the Summary sheet.
> When I move to the Feb column then B1 = 'Feb04'C7 and so on. At the
moment I
> have to set up each individual "lookup"cell to theSummary sheet. Is
there a
> way that you can "drag" the Jan column to the right and have the
formulas
> duplicate for Feb and then so on across the worksheet for each month.
>
> Alternativly any suggeustions of aneasier way to do this??
>
> Bob

0
frank.kabel (11126)