Can taxes be totalled on separate sheet when using Excel invoices

Each month I create approx 75 invoices. At the end of the month I'd like to
know what my grand  "sub total" is, my 7% tax total and my 8% tax totals, on
a summary sheet.

 One step further, I'd like to have each month's summary sheet roll onto
another sheet or workbook even, whatever is better, as a 12 month
accumulative summary sheet.

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Using Relative path for XML data file?

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

using the journal on outlook

learning Excel #3

Pulling data from separate tabs

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

How to get to email from Word

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Excel VBA