can't scroll in Excel #2

I can access an Excel file on a networked shared drive, and it open ok.  But
if I try to scroll down to view the information, the scroll bar moves like it
should, but the data remains on the same screen.  I went to a few other
computers, and those people can accesss the same file without the issue that
i have.  I did notice that my scroll bar is much smaller than everyone else's
scrollbar.

If I hit the Page Down key, the scroll bar moves, but the data stays the
same.    If I hit the Arrow Down key, that scroll bar again moves, but the
data does not.  I can see only the data that is originally displayed when the
file opens.  I cannot see the rows below line 30 or so.  There are over 230
rows of data in this workbook.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?
0
karlin (3)

Karlin

Window>UnFreeze Panes.

Does this do the trick?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:20:02 -0700, Karlin <Karlin@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I can access an Excel file on a networked shared drive, and it open ok.  But
>if I try to scroll down to view the information, the scroll bar moves like it
>should, but the data remains on the same screen.  I went to a few other
>computers, and those people can accesss the same file without the issue that
>i have.  I did notice that my scroll bar is much smaller than everyone else's
>scrollbar.
>
>If I hit the Page Down key, the scroll bar moves, but the data stays the
>same.    If I hit the Arrow Down key, that scroll bar again moves, but the
>data does not.  I can see only the data that is originally displayed when the
>file opens.  I cannot see the rows below line 30 or so.  There are over 230
>rows of data in this workbook.
>
>Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

0
Gord

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Excel error 1706

Money Updates #2