Can't insert column; keep receiving error message

I was updating a large spreadsheet and all of a sudden I was unable to insert columns.  I kept getting an error message that said, "...unable to shift nonblank cells off worksheet."  I tried everything from unhiding all columns and rows toreformatting all the comments to move and size with their relative cells.  I also removed all the comments and I was still unable to insert a column.  Does anyone have a solution

Thank you
0
anonymous (74722)

this should take you to the bottom row and right most
column with data in it.  Then hit end up to find a cell in
the column that may have data in it.  Erase the data and
try again.  If that does not work, what is the rightmost
column with data in it?

update column

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Interface not registered message

Error in Outlook Today

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

how many receivers i can add

Duplicate Messages

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...