Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003

I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font
in Excel 2003.   Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has
Excel 2003, can't get this to work.   On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in
the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code
image.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tony

Most likely the font is not installed properly...

She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel ->
Fonts if you have the font available.

"Tony" wrote:

> I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font
> in Excel 2003.   Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has
> Excel 2003, can't get this to work.   On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in
> the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code
> image.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony
hi
confused.
3 of 9 bar code fonts are true fonts, not images.
you say you have a formula that changes the fonts. formulas can change
values but not formating of which fonts are considered formating. could you
post the  "formula" that changes fonts????
conditionl formating uses formulas to change fonts. but that is a whole
different game. are we talking about those formula???
also??? how does this drop down box come into play??? what kind of drop down??
combo box? data validation? other? and how does that relate to changing
fonts??? do you have code???

Please post more detail about your situation.

regards
FSt1

"Tony" wrote:

> I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font
> in Excel 2003.   Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has
> Excel 2003, can't get this to work.   On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in
> the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code
> image.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tony
Thanks, I will try that.

"Sheeloo" wrote:

> Most likely the font is not installed properly...
>
> She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel ->
> Fonts if you have the font available.
>
> "Tony" wrote:
>
> > I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font
> > in Excel 2003.   Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has
> > Excel 2003, can't get this to work.   On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in
> > the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code
> > image.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tony

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

learning Excel #3

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

get a result of an sql into a field

How to get to email from Word

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...