Can I view an excell document without excell (not installed wit. #2

can I view an excell document without excell as it is not supplied with the
XP home addition. ????????
0
Kevin105 (377)

Good evening

You certainly can.  Go here :

http://tinyurl.com/5az9k

for Excel Viewer 2003.

HTH

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=18932

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

"View Image Slide Show"

More Columns #2

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Goal Seek #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Document Viewer installer error

Contacts in Exchange #2

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...