Can I use TODAY Function in formula without it changing the next .

I need to use TODAY function in a formula for automatic Date entry, but how
can I do this without the date being changed after I enter it? ie(Next Day)
0
TucsonGuy (13)

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Tucson Guy wrote:
> I need to use TODAY function in a formula for automatic Date entry,
> but how can I do this without the date being changed after I enter
> it? ie(Next Day)

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

Count If Formula #4

New to excel

IF FUNCTION #14
he following formula: =IF(B3=8,IF(B7=16,(B6*12/16)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(8*B10),(IF(B7=24,(B6*12/24)+(3*B8)+(4*B9)+(B10*8),0)))) Works well if the first condition B3=8 is met and returns the correct value. The problem is that when that condition is not met the formula returs FALSE, I want it to print 0. Every option I have tried has failed. The error always says to many arguments have been entered. Thanks in advance for any help. Have you tried =b6*12/b7 -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Gulfman100" <Gulfman100@discussions.microsoft....

using the journal on outlook

Change position ID in HR

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

How do you invoke the Let and Get class Functions
I have create classes with the Let and Get functions and now I would like to use these functions to store and retrieve data in the class which will then be put into a collection. Here is the class functions: Private pBusPart As Double Private pStartTime As Date Private pIndex As Integer '''''''''''''''''''''' ' BusPart property '''''''''''''''''''''' Public Property Get BusPart() As Double BusPar...

Formula for cross tab data filling

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

formula or VBA
I need to search through a column checking condtions. If the conditions are met, then I want to enter the corresponding value in the column next to it into a different cell. Basically, I want to search column A and, if the conditions are met, put the value in B into C. Would this be easier via formula or code? And maybe some starting suggestions would be nice if you don't mind. -- Thanks, Jim in a formula in col b =if(cond,a1,"") using vba for each c in range("a1:a100") if cond then c.offset(0,1)=c next -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "...

Business Portal Development