Can I set my custom views on Pivot table

I want to get Pivot table data on my invoice, is it possible to set custom
views so that I can get Pivot table results on invoice format, I've tried
views that offer excel but it doesn't offer custom views
please help

Thanks
0
Samad (20)

custom number
In order to adjust the spacing of a scatterplot line away from the Y axis, I use a custom number format (applied to the axis) to hide the first (nonploted) year on the X-axis scale. thus I specify the scale with 1959 as a minimum value but use a custom format like: [>1959];;;; So that the 1959 is not displayed. Now, I would like to do the same thing on the other end of the scale, (at the same time)so that 2002 is not displayed. But I can't figure out how to specify the formula. [>1959]General;[<2002]General;; doesn't work. Hi, How about [White][<1960]General;[<20...

Pivot table groups
Hi, I have a pivot table which I am trying to create. I have grouped some parts together and I am trying to get the grouped field to show on each line instead of just once. The exaample below is what I am working with. I would like the salesman field to appear on each line. The pivot looks like: Salesman Customer ABC1 smith jones bates ABC2 name1 name2 etc Please can you help? Many thanks Jason ...

do not show zeros in pivot chart (pie chart)
Is there anyway to suppress the zeros in a pivot chart? My pivot table shows activities for many different queues, and sometimes a particular queue won't have a value for an activity that another queue has. When i chart just this queue, the activity shows up as 0%. I don't want to delete the label, because then when i change to another queue that DID have that activity, the value won't show up. Any thoughts? thanks! ~klp On Wed, 18 Jul 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, klp <klp@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >Is there anyway to suppress the zeros in a pi...

How do I set up a club roster?
I want to create a club roster which I can revise & add new members etc. First download this template and see if you can adapt it to your needs: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC060891341033.aspx -- Gary's Student "Don M" wrote: > I want to create a club roster which I can revise & add new members etc. ...

Re: Windows Mail has changed and I don't like it, how can I get it bac
"http://ww.google.nl/" <dirkapon58@exemple.com> schreef in bericht news:... > > "Archie" <Archie@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht > news:99187F16-AA61-4C86-8DC6-9E3BEAAE4A26@microsoft.com... >> My windows page has changed. I used to be able to double click on the >> sender >> and get the messaget displayed in the entire window. What happens is I >> have >> to scroll down on the sidebar to see the entire message. I want my mail >> to >> look as it originally did. >> > ...

Can I get scrollbars on a form in AcDialog?
Hi I have a large and growing form I open in AcDialog but the scroll bars do not appear, even though I have specified scrollbars=both. Naturally, the user needs to be able to see all of the form. How do I get round this? Stapes On 7 Feb, 10:49, Stapes <steve.sta...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > > I have a large and growing form I open in AcDialog but the scroll > bars > do not appear, even though I have specified scrollbars=both. > Naturally, the user needs to be able to see all of the form. How do I > get round this? > > Stapes Found the answer. Set Autoresize...

how can i have certain formulas come up in a specific color
i AM WORKING ON A STAFF SCHEDULE. TIMES ARE ENTER BY A FORMULA. I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN FORMULAS TO COME UP IN A SPECIFC COLOR. It is considered VERY rude to shout by typing in all CAPS. It's also harder to read. Use format>conditional format>formula is> -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "TEDDY" <TEDDY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4550FF41-498B-48A2-AB5C-10791F2D30E0@microsoft.com... > i AM WORKING ON A STAFF SCHEDULE. TIMES ARE ENTER BY A FORMULA. I WOULD LIKE > TO HIGHLIGHT CERTAIN FORMULAS TO COME UP IN A S...

Payroll time period conversion table
It would be useful to have a payroll time period conversion table to create the Pay Type options, similar to a unit of measure conversion. If that were possible, an hours to "day" to "week" conversion could be created to provide more flexibility. Currently, only a standard 8 hour, 5 day week correctly calculates overtime. Setting up conversion tables could facilitate union contracts and situations beyond the standard 8-hour, 5-day week -- 24 hour shifts; 4, 10-hour days; or extremely complex union day rates and work weeks. ---------------- This post is a suggestio...

When I view a photo from my camera it is distorted horizontally
When I load and view photos from my camera through Picture manager, the photos are stretched horizontally to fit my wide screen monitor. How can I get the photos to load and view with normal aspects. -- Cal ...

How to set up an option button?
Hi folks, new here so I hope this is in the right place. I am trying to set up a purchase option sheet. This will allow a sales person to go through and select various options for a product we build. I am hoping to end up with a workbook that i can print out, showing all selected options, and the costs associated with each option. This way, I in the engineering dept can have a better ide of what it is Im supposed to design. I cant tell you how tired I am of seeing a work order/proposal that reads " to be determined by customer", or "Just like the one you built for me 2 year...

SOP Set Up and Backorders
Our company does not use backorders. Is there a way to eliminate the option of picking Backorder when the Transfer button is clicked. We would like the option to be Transfer to Invoice (Include Totals and Deposits). We would like the Create Back Order to be grayed out or not available. Debbie On the Sales Order document type setup, you can turn off the ability to transfer a document (order, invoice, etc) to a back order. You would need Modifier to remove the options from the window. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Debbie" wrote: > Our company does not use backorders. Is t...

can activex control export large data to container by event's para
can activex control export large data to container by event's para ? I develop a activex control,and want to export large data to container(IE),web page can use javascript to capture the event,and then utilize the event's para to do more things. First ,I am not sure how much data can be exported by control event's para ? Second,I don't want to export large data by so many paras,such as largedataevent(para1,para2,para3,...... ) What I want to know is whether it is possible or not that control can export large data to container(IE) by OBJECT ? Such that ,I can define an ob...

Custom Record Selector Controls that don't work like the built-in ones
Hello, I've created my on 'Previous' and "Next' controls for record selecting over Access's built-in record selectors.because I wanted to get rid of (hide) the selector bar at the bottom of my form. My controls work fine up until I add a new record (using a custom control for that too). Once I add a new record, my 'Previous' and 'Next' controls no longer toggle through the existing records that I have. If I use the built-in selectors I do not have this problem, as everything works fine. I figure its because my record source for this form is...

Custom View Name
I would like to display which view (custom views) is shown in th footer/header of a report. Is this possible? One solution I considered is to include a line within the report tha is associated with that view only. Then when that view is printed th custom view description will be shown on the report. Any other ideas -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can save a different footer with each custom view, and include the view name as part of the footer text. tbruffey < wrote: > I would like to display which view (custom views) is shown in the > footer/header of ...

save views in Outlook 2003
Hello everybody, I just wonder, whether it is possible to save a custom view I set in Outlook 2003. My problem is namely that I miss a certain view in Outlook, which I do not use always, but sometimes it comes handy. ("Current View > By sender" was available in Outlook 2000). Does anybody know, whether this option is there in 2003? Best regards, Sandor Teglasy Sorry for bothering you, I've found the solution in the meantime: View > Arrange By > Current View > Define Views Sandor Teglasy jun. "news.microsoft.com" <notpublic@notpublic.org> wrote...

how can i save a worksheet to a new sheet without causing bad dat.
i am learnig how to use excell and i am having a hard time saving data to different sheets so that i can show different veiws of the data. geek Investigate the use of View>Custom Views to see various parts and views of your sheet without moving the data to other sheets. i.e. hidden rows/columns, different areas of the sheet etc. Also Data>Filter>Autofilter to filter out/in different sets of your data. You can filter out data and copy what's visible to other sheets or just view/print in place. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:39:02 -0700, alphageek <alphagee...

Customising views 10-14-05
I found thisd on a thread which was very helpful, but it would be really great to know how you can find these for any view - does anyone know how to do this? 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 My Activities 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001900 Open Activities 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001901 Closed Activities 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001902 All Activities 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001903 Activities Associated View 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001911 Homepage 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001951 Sales Process Activities Subgrid 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000000666100 Acti...

HOW CAN I GET MY DIGITAL ID?
CAN I GET ID WITHOUT PAYMENT?? I believe Thwate offers a free personal e-mail digital id. (go to www.thwate.com. under products you will find FREE personal e-mail certificates) "SERRA SEVIC" <SERRA SEVIC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FA8FBE0-558A-4501-974F-83CA6E12F2F1@microsoft.com... > CAN I GET ID WITHOUT PAYMENT?? neo [mvp outlook] <neo@online.mvps.org> wrote: > I believe Thwate offers a free personal e-mail digital id. (go to > www.thwate.com. under products you will find FREE personal e-mail > certificates) That's Thaw...

How can I set more than 3 conditions for cells?
I have a worksheet that I need to colour code the cells according to their values and I need a total of 11 colours. Conditional formatting only has up to 3 conditions and so I cannot use that method. Is there any other way that I can format my cells to automatically colour code? Thank you. Hi, You could buy Excel 2007 or use the worksheet change event. In the sample below I've done only 4 options but you can easilly extend this to 11. You didn't say what values you wanted either but likewise you can easily alter this Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Targe...

Can't figure out this PasteSpecial error message
I keep getting this error message "PasteSpecial method of Range class failed" in the code below at the line: "Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll" and I can't figure out what the problem is. Any ideas? For Each c In insiteWS.Range("A" & insiteCurrRow & ":A" & insitelastRow & "").Cells If c.Value = marketName And c.Offset(0, 1).Value = NLP Then insiteWS.Select insiteWS.Range("A" & insiteCurrRow & ":" & insitelastColumn & insiteCurrRow).Select ...

setting default reply/forward format as HTML.
Hi Outlook 2003. I maybe going blind, but I can't find a way to set as default an option to force all replies/forwards in HTML even though they were originaly sent in pain/rich text. I know I can change it in the reply message window, but by then for some reason my signature has been reformatted. Any ideas for a solution? Cheers Dave F. PS please be aware I've cross-posted this email to multiple relevant MS NG's to obtain the quickest & most accurate answer. You cannot do this automatically and it is considered impolite to change the senders format. Some businesses d...

Printing the "Perameter Settings" on a report
I have reports in which I pull from a range of Dates (Start Date and End Date) I am wondering if there is a way to show on the report somewhere which Dates have been selected? That way when I have printed off a report from sometime in the previous week, I can look at it and know the date ranges that I entered in. Is this possible? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com You can use the parameter names on the report, just as if they were fields. For example, if you parameters are named [Start Date] and [End Date], you could add a text box with Control Source of: ="...

Can the mail store be on a file server?
the different mail stores for different departments be in different places? Our Exchange 2003 Server is in California and our Virginia employees (only about 10) need to connect. They can connect now but theres a pretty crappy lagtime. Can the mail store for those people be placed out there or is that not feasible? DJK Hi, You can install an exchange server in Virginia and move their mailboxes to this new server. Exchange stores can't be seperated from exchange server. Leif "Dan Klinge" <Dan.Klinge@NOSPAM.GOAWAY.ArborMed.com> wrote in message news:uCBmKOnMGHA.9...

Rename Exchange/Windows 2003 Custom Attribute for the entire organization?
Is there a way to rename the custom attributes (not the values) for all users in an organization? We have the need to make 1 or 2 changes to store information (values) in those fields. Thanks for any information, Dan As far as I know you cannot rename the custom attributes(ie extensionAttribute1) "Dan" <dan@aol.com> wrote in message news:uyV$EFLWEHA.212@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to rename the custom attributes (not the values) for all > users in an organization? We have the need to make 1 or 2 changes to store > information (values) in those field...

Viewing Pane Customization
Is it possible in OK 2003 to have the viewing pane automatically formatted to show at different locations depending on the folder yu are in. For example, in my POP3 inbox I'd like the viewing pane to be on the right side but on my IMAP inbox I would like for it to be at the bottom. Is this doable? Thank you. Manny Carvalho No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After scratching one's head, Man...