Can I recover deleted data from an XL file once it has been saved?

I just accidentally saved my excel file with lots of the data deleted.  Can I
recover this data?  I don't have backup or autorecover enabled.
0
mf7838 (2)

While it may be theoretically possible for the CIA to recovery some of your
file, for all practical purposes the file, as it was, is gone.  I will omit
here any mention of the importance of keeping backups.

--
Jim
"mf7838" <mf7838@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I just accidentally saved my excel file with lots of the data deleted.  Can
| recover this data?  I don't have backup or autorecover enabled.

0
jrrech (1932)
10/17/2005 5:40:41 PM
Thanks Jim, that's what I suspected.  Guess I'll just have to use my contacts
at the CIA :)

"Jim Rech" wrote:

> While it may be theoretically possible for the CIA to recovery some of your
> file, for all practical purposes the file, as it was, is gone.  I will omit
> here any mention of the importance of keeping backups.
>
> --
> Jim
> "mf7838" <mf7838@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> |I just accidentally saved my excel file with lots of the data deleted.  Can
> | recover this data?  I don't have backup or autorecover enabled.

0
mf7838 (2)

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

Unable to delete empty database

File size #11

Maximum file sizes

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

data sort

Save as .doc
In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? REBeyer wrote: > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? Not that I know of. You can save as .txt, open in Word, and save as a Word doc, though. "Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]" wrote: > REBeyer wrote: > > In Outlook 2003 there is no option to save an eemail as .doc. > > is there setting that can be turned on to allow this? > > Not that I know of. You can save as ...

Pulling data from separate tabs

Formula for cross tab data filling

Help with importing data

form fields not saving to table