Can I move Excel 2002 from my laptop to my desktop

My desktop has Excel 97 and I wish to have the same version on both
computers. They are networked.
0
X_Drive (1)

You cannot 'move' Excel, or copy it.  You have to install from the original
CDs.  If you don't have them you'd have to acquire them or you might be out
of luck.

--
Jim
"X_Drive" <X_Drive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| My desktop has Excel 97 and I wish to have the same version on both
| computers. They are networked.

0
jrrech (1933)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

move cell contents

How do I use traffic lights in excel

help with simple maths in excel

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Excel Problem

Can anyone help ?

saving and distributing a customized desktop
If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other workstations so that they are set up the same way? I get calls all day from our users asking that I customizes their outlook to include some of the modifications I've made to my desk. We have Exchange Server and Outlook 2003 SP2. "Herb Segal" <herb@endlar.com> wrote in message news:Olsb5oBpKHA.5508@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > If there a way to customize one desktop and then copy the file to the other > workstations so that they are set up the same way? > > I get c...

Can't view messages with Autopreview
My current view is set to preview all items, however, my mail is not displayed in autopreview ...