Can I insert a box on excel that can be checked and un-checked?

I would like to insert a box that can be checked or unchecked, like a check
list showing what is done and what is not done.  I was just wondering where I
can find that.

Thanks
0
rstang66 (1)

Right click on your toolbar, on the drop down pick Forms, should be
there

Larry

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21287

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

eConnect Outgoing
We have a system that feeds Invoices into Payables Transactions in GP. GP is used to generate Payments (Checks) for these transactions. I'd like to use eConnect Outgoing services to read what check paid what invoices. I am able to get the check transaction pushed into the eConnect_Out table along with the invoices that are being paid. Though, I do not see a way to figure out which check paid what invoice. If anyone else has encountered this before, we will appreciate your input. Best Regards, RS ...

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

ACH Check Conversion at POS anybody doing this?
I am currently setting up Check verification or maybe we will use ACH check conversion. I would appreciate any advice or warnings from users who have tried and failed or tried and tried and tried and finally suceeded. We have been trying to get Positive and Abanco and Geti to get echeck verification running for 2 months still no luck. -- RMS 1.3, MSDE 3 Lanes, 5 Back Office Clients XP sp2 Server 2003 sp1 Domain Static IP ...

Form Dropdown Combo Box
My dropdown combo box currently displays one column. What I would lik to do is have the box dispay column A and B but only extract the I from B. How would I be able to do this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly, but have you trie using a CONCATENATE function to join the values in Columns A & B? Say you have first names in Column A and surnames in Column B. Us something like =CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1) in Column C for the dropdow list. You could also use =A1&" "&B1. The apostrophe marks are just...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...