Can I insert a box on excel that can be checked and un-checked?

I would like to insert a box that can be checked or unchecked, like a check
list showing what is done and what is not done.  I was just wondering where I
can find that.

Thanks
0
rstang66 (1)

Right click on your toolbar, on the drop down pick Forms, should be
there

Larry

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21287

Excel not Access

function to check for entry
I'll try and make this as clear as I can... I am looking for a function that will check column b,c,d,e for an entr if there is an entry then check row n in the same row for it's value. that's the first bit, then I need to be able to check the date valu (month) in column a and total it for the month. perhaps I could run the first function only looking for month=1 o something and just run it 12 times? not sure how to go about this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com well I've got this far but it still doesn't work and gives an error: =IF(MONTH(A3:A167)=4,...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Inserting form values into a table

data input in text box

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Grammar check not working

can't customize toolbar

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

why are links to websites (inserted in publisher documents) disab.
why are links to websites and e-mailadresses (inserted in publisher documents) still working in emailpreview but disabled in webpage preview? ...

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query