Can I have spell check ignore errors and alert me to real words?

Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way
to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish?
Sort of an "UNspell check".  For example, pass over "JJKSXO" but show me
"SPELL".

No, there is no way of doing that

regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"JenLynFish" wrote:

> Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way
> to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish?
> Sort of an "UNspell check".  For example, pass over "JJKSXO" but show me
> "SPELL".
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

Can I fade the edges of photos that I use?
I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? -- D:o) krazy-4-coke wrote: > I am trying to use photos in a publisher document that I want to fade the > edges of, is this possible to do with publisher? Not really. You should use dedicated image manipulation software for this, such as Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, or Microsoft Digital Image. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org Ed, Are any of these programs typically come loaded on a computer?? I have another question - ca...

Error Message #31
One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that says: Program error. what causes this and can I retrieve my spreadsheet? But other workbooks will open ok? If yes, the first thing I'd do is try to find a voluteer that could try to open it on their pc. If that didn't work, sometimes you can recover your file by opening in saving in a later version of excel. Other times, openoffice can open files that excel can't. http://www.openoffice.org, a 60-65 meg download or a CD Firefli wrote: > > One of my spreadsheets will not open. I get an error message that...

error in importing data
Sorry the error is 0x8004032d ...

Runtime Error 2001 you canceled the previous operation
Dear all Eperts I have write VBA code like this Private Sub calenstart_Click() Me.Filter = "startdate='" & calenstart.Value & "'" Me.FilterOn = True End Sub when i click on my calendar it show message error Runtime Error 2001 you canceled the previous operation I can't fix it, what something wrong. Help me Thanks The message means that the filter string is not valid. Consequently, the next operation (applying the filter) fails. Presumably startdate is the name of a date/time field. Here are some reasons why it could fail: a) you used ' inste...

Can I delete my switchboard and make a new one?
I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start all over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, because I couldn't delete the default. What should I do?Thanks,Dustin Just delete the form and the table that were created by the wizard, then start over.-- Rick B"Dustin" <Dustin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:42F94A44-9352-4D02-9104-65593869B271@microsoft.com...>I do not like my switchboard and would like to delete this one and start >all> over. But when I did delete it I couldn't make another one, beca...

Exchange 2003 SP1 Install Error
When I try to install E2003 SP1 I get the error: EventType exchangesetuperror, P1 6_5_7226_0, P2 update, P3 microsoft exchange messaging and collaboration services, P4 install, P5 e0070101, P6 _null_, P7 1, P8 NIL, P9 NIL, P10 NI The log says it cannot find a file but I can't tell which file it's looking for. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks ...

GP 10 WorkFlow Error 05-27-10
Hi I am receiving an error in GP 10 WorkFlow. At the end the workflow fails with the error. "An error has occurred in the Approval Status". Would be very helpful if any lead could be provided. I googled around but no solution was specified to this error. Kindly Advise. Following is the Content of the Event Log Action: SubmitForApproval Current User LogOnName: FZE\Administrator Input parameters: <RequestObjects> <ArrayOfBusinessObjectSubmissionInformation xmlns:xsi="http:// www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www...

error 2147217865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. My main data is sitting on first station. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time I am unable to find this error on customer source Can you post cause and RESOLUTION ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Micros...

Script error in IE8
When I am trying to use the general search function in Win XP sp3 (all recent updates) from the start menu, I get the following error message: An error has occurred in the script on this page Line: 38 Char: 5 Error: permission denied Code: 0 URL: http://ie.search.msn.com/sa/5_12_0_512943/srchasst.js Do you want to continue running scripts on this page? Yes or No What could I do to correct this? "jiger" <jiger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54E2513A-6273-41CA-A429-46C1F995B995@microsoft.com... > [Subject: Script error in IE8] ...

transfer inbox in table format to word
In my older version I could cut and paste the table format in Outlook to a word file. Now I don't seem to be able to do it although I can print the file in that format within Outlook. When I export the inbox to word I get the whole text not just the headings. Is it possible to transfer the table format to a word file? ...

How do I add a hyperlink to an individual word in an Excel cell?
I am using Excel 2000 (not by choice) and I need to add a hyperlink to an individual word within the cell, not the whole cell itself. For example in the sentence "Click here or here to go to the appropriate web page." I want the words "here" to each have a separate hyperlink. Any ideas? I can manage some VBA too if necessary. Thanks, Rosalie Hi Rosalie, You can't do that in Excel. You would have to use HTML or Word or some other means. You could fake it, the entire cell would be a link, but you could after assigning the hyperlink select another...

how can I drag formulas with other cell references
example cell A1 contains formula "=stdev(a2:a7) cell a2 contains formula "=stdev(a8:a13) Is it possible to drag the formula down so that cell a3 contains "=stdev(a14:19) and cell a4 contains "=stdev(a20:a25) and so on for cells a5, a6, a7 etc. etc. Hi Bram, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm#snkAddr B1: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) B2: =stdev(OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW()-5,0):OFFSET($A$1,6*ROW(),0)) It was easier to test and verify using SUM instead of stdev, but the formula is same NOTE the formulas are in a different colu...

Office assistant error...
Hi, Having an issue on a standardised platform of XP with Office 2000 (SR2) and Outlook 2003. Users experiencing an error when starting Office Assistant - "The office assistant could not be started." The recommendation is to repair the office installation. Have attempted this as well as a reinstallation of Office 2000 and Outlook 2003, all to no avail. The error is sporadic but is occuring often enough to warrant this post! Anybody out there got some suggestions? Cheers, Darren Kukulka Systems Manager Beacon Technology ...

can i have more sender in outlook setting ?
i using win server 2003 , exchange 2003 , i using exchange client in outlook to send & receive , but my boss have more than one mail address , can i use another AD mail address for send out mail , i have try to add a pop3 , the sender also is computer user thank your ...

error messages
Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg add-ons and remove third party addons . I have also ran the complete scan to locate the problem but the problem still exists. "Cottontop" <Cottontop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE8C3F3F-FD22-4D34-9A8E-48C23567FFAD@microsoft.com... > Every time I use my email, I get an error message that I need to close and > send report to microsoft. I have tried the process of eliminationg > add-ons >...

IE8 can't access Microsoft Office site when all other browsers can
When trying to access the Microsoft Office page using IE8 I keep getting the "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" message. If I use any other browser (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome) I have no problem accessing the page. This happens whether running in normal or No Add-on's mode. Despite how many people keep complaining about all the problems with IE8, neither the MVP's or Microsoft acknowledge that they exist. Asus P5E Intel E8400 Core2Duo 3.0GHz 4 GB PC2-6400 DDR2 Windows 7 Ultimate (with all the latest updates installed) NIS 2010 (all up to date)...

I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07
On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send" listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid of this Reminder? Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page. ...

Error in Detailed Sales Report
Dear All, Have you encountered a strange scenario wherein in your shop you have sold 1 item in that particular invoice/receipt # but when it got connected and process the WS401 and when you run the detailed report in HQ level , it was added up with some items which is not in the original shop transactions. Example.. Store A Trx # item Qty 1023 apple 2 in HQ Store Trx# Item Qty A 1023 apple 2 A 1023 orange 3 A 1023 banana 2 Which in the store A transaction, those items where not in that trasaction but somehow when it was connected and process...

is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons?
Hi Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as Next, Previous and New record? Stapes Probably. Trap what and when? "Stapes" <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7fe0fd6b-0da1-495e-a369-29bc72ca3af9@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > Is there any way I can trap for the use of navigation buttons, such as > Next, Previous and New record? > > Stapes On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:14:20 -0800 (PST), Stapes <steve.staple@gmail.com> wrote: No. And there shouldn't be a reason for that. There are plenty of events in...

Backup error Access Denied
I have been recieving the following error message for a while and can't figure out how to fix it. It is only happening on one mailbox. "Backup - \\MBMAIL\Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes Access denied to file Jhon Doe [jdoe]Top of Information StoreSync IssuesServer FailuresMail Delivery (failure jdoe@xyz.com)." Help Please Can you access the mailbox from a mail client? If so, you can use mdbvu to look at the Top of the Information store folder, and delete the message in there. If you cannot access the mailbox, then I have seen it where some users think they are ...

Contract
When I attempt to Invoice a Contract, I get the following error: <description>The service address of the contract is invalid.</description><details>The service address is invalid, this contract can not be set to invoice state.</details> Does anyone know what the issue/error could be? Hi Kathy, Not sure about service address, but check if the contact address and bill-to address for the contract has been set. To invoice a contract both these addresses are required. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME E...

how can I look into store.exe
I have an email sobig that i cant even download it on my outlook express 6.0.... The adviced for is to locate it on the Queues in Outbound or inbound messages on IMC, but if it is not in there the message may be stuck up in Store. How can I locate it and delete the massega in store.exe they say I can use the MFCmapi but i'm a newbie how can do this. Do I have to download the MFCMapi? what is it? thanks ...

can't change/delete bills and deposits
suddenly one day i realized that when i tried to change a bill, i could click "ok" but nothing would happen. I thought it was because i upgraded to 2004, so i deleted the bills and rescheduled. about 5 of the bills will not delete either. the error message is: "Money could not write to your Money file. The operation could not be performed or another application finished this task before you. Please try again." Now some of the newly scheduled bills will not allow me to change the properties, i click ok but nothing happens when i edit the series. I have repaired ...

Can't Install IBF for CRM on CRM Server
first i'm install IBF On my CRM v1.2 (it's name testcrm) after that i'm try to install IBF for CRM on my CRM Server but in Step "Publish Metadata" i'm type "http://testcrm:8082" and click next button but it's show message box "The Information Bridge metadata service location is not avaliable" and can't install it. -_-' . but i can access "http://testcrm:8082/IBFWriteService.asmx" and "http://testcrm:8081/IBFReadService.asmx". so how can i install it ? I had the same problem - try using http://localhost:8082 for...