Can I display the current date in a text box?

I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in a
text box?  And how would I do that?

You would have to have some code to load it, such as

Textbox1.Text = Format(Date,"dd mmm yyyy")

or link the texbox to a cell with the formula =TODAY()

--

HTH

RP

"stephiebrady" <stephiebrady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know how to display the current date in a cell, but can I display it in
> text box?  And how would I do that?

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)
12/1/2005 9:54:07 AM