can I create a new resume?

I would like to create a new resume. Can you help?

This is the Microsoft Excel newsgroup. I am unaware of any newsgroup that
provides help with resumes, but perhaps you intended to post in the
Microsoft Word newsgroup, in which case, this tutorial may help you:
http://www.officearticles.com/tutorials/write_your_resume_in_microsoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"in need of help." <in need of help.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4245D9F3-C5CF-4C64-A70F-E8930F899954@microsoft.com...
>I would like to create a new resume. Can you help?

0
ng1 (1444)

Quick Create form does not size properly.
Ever since I started using CRM, the quick create form has been the wrong sized window. I can only ever see the top left hand quarter of the form (or i think that's how much I can see, but i'm not sure because i've never seen the whole thing). The buttons work, but you have to effectively tab off the form in order to be able to hit return (making the assumption that you are on the OK' rather than the "Cancel" button. Does anyone know how I can fix this form? ------=_NextPart_0001_66D3C541 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit "Saira&q...

How can I update the data listed in the combo box to show the most
I have a Database where tables are linked back to the master data tables. The main entry/edit form has a section (as shown) the new Carer record is entered using a separate form then the detail is called from the main form using a combo box. My problem is that the newly entered Carer data does not appear in the list of carers. F9 does not work, closing and re-opening the main form does not work. When I check the item is listed in the Carer table. My question is how can I update the data listed in the combo box to show the most recent record. I would be really grate...

can I free digital id?
http://www.thawte.com -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Brenda515" <Brenda515@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote Nothing, but fortunately, the crystal ball is working this morning. ...

Preventative Maintenance should create the call description
When P.M Calls are generated they should have the call description automatically added rather than having to manually key this in. the call description details could be saved on the Contract/Contract line and used with the P.M. Schedule. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in ...

How to Enter Same Security as New Purchase
I owned a particular stock and sold it several years ago. It is now once again attractive, so I bought it. Money 2002 has resurrected all my old information for this security and using this information to show ROI. I want to treat this as a separate transaction to better reflect my profit / loss. Can this be done? If you are having trouble following this, consider this example: I originally bought stock for $1000 and sold it later for $1200. Two years later, I bought the same stock for $1400 and the price is now $1350. Money is reporting a profit of $150 when my head is telling me I have a lo...

created doubly linked combo boxes
I've looked around and tried a number of suggestions that I've seen, but can't get it to work. I'm relatively new to Access, so that's part of my problem I'm sure. I'd be grateful for any advice. I'd like to create two combo boxes, where the user can enter a value in either one, and the other box will show the corresponding value from the table. I've got a table of species which lists common names, scientific names, and short codes for each. I'd like to be able enter the codes in box 1, and have box 2 automatically show the common name. I'd also...

How can I get notified whenever a certain excel file is updated (.
I need to receive a notification whenever one certain excel file is updated (by anyone) on our local area network. What are my options to automate this? Hi Ann Maybe you can use this http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "AnnL@work" <AnnL@work@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8B27CA8-5448-4E66-BB88-7A6B4F415C88@microsoft.com... >I need to receive a notification whenever one certain excel file is updated > (by anyone) on our local area network. What are my options to automate this? ...

how can I email the results and aviod getting an "Update the sheet?" message?
I have a worksheet containing several sheets many of which are "linked" by formulae embedded in certain cells. Many of the sheets contain a table showing the results. These tables are formatted to have colours etc and to generally "look nice" I often have to email the data tables from only one or two of those sheets but it seems tha twhen the recipients get them and open them, they get a message telling them that the sheets are linked to another source and asking them " do you want to update the cells" (or wording similar to that) Apart from simply cutting and p...

I can't find the INVOICE TOOLBAR
I'm using the Invoice template which has an "autonumber" button. It requires me to open the INVOICE TOOLBAR which I can't find. It does not show in the list of toolbars. Hi AhSee i've not used the invoice template provided by MS .. but i have written an alternative system to give people an some ideas if they'ld like to create their own invoice / ordering system ... if you'ld like a copy of it, email me direct julied @ hctsdotnet dotau Cheers JulieD "AhSee" <AhSee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CBF5420-5EFD-42FD-8A22-B...

how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important.
how can I change color cursor? Legally blind, contrast important. I am pretty sure you can't, but you may find some combination of Windows accessibility options that would help make it more visible to you. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "vokmaar van waag...

Can I *easily* rename folders?
Am using Outlook 2002. I made a few backups (using export function), and they all got the name "Personal Folder" which makes it hard to distinguish what's open if I open all of them up along with others. Of course, for future ones, now I tell it during the export process to use a different name like "Personal Folder Backup1", etc. But is there an easy way to just rename the existing ones I've got? ....without opening ,re-exporting to new name, then deleting old name? Thanks Add all the desired PST files to your profile in Outlook through File | Data File Mana...

Same database can not opened in the other computer.
Hello, I found it now that my church database can be run in my office computer, but when I run it in my laptop I can not oper it with the erorr message: The document filename.mdb caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would youlike to continue opening it?". Is this the work of Virus, I have McAffee antivirus in my laptop. Thanks for any help -- Frank Situmorang Hi Frank, Have you tried bringing a copy from the computer at your church to replace your existing copy at home? Perhaps your copy is corrupted. Note: It would be best to stick to the thr...

How to opening a new file in a new excel program
When I look at a excel file in excel and want to open another excel file, it starts up in the same excel program that I am running. I would like to start it in another excel program (so I can switch with Tab+Alt). Is this posible without starting Excel manualy (from the meny)? I am using Microsft Excel 2000. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Shift+Alt+Tab allows you to tab between all open programs, including all open XL files. -- Greeting from the Gulf Coast! http://myweb.cableone.net/twodays "Per" <Per.yknia@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message new...

how can I set a default language in PPT2007?
unlike Word, PPT does not appear to let the user define a default language that is used throughout a complete ppt document. PPT picks up the language from your keyboard. You can specify the language on your placeholders. Go to View | Slide Master, select the various placeholders, then choose the language for them on the Review tab. You can use the code at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245468 to change the language throughout the presentation. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/...

Excel 97 Can't setup page to print Landscape
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Office 97 to HP 4000 and 5000 printers. When using Excel, I can not change the page setup to print landscape. When the radio button for Landscape is pressed, the print preview and the print job are still printed in portrait. Any suggestions before I try a reinstall of Office. Thanks in advance Joan ...

how can i print a preview of a right hand page
In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I can preview are left hand pages Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are you using? How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007... File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this screen. Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@disc...

How can I request to create a new Formula?
The fomula is a mix of VLOOKUP and SEARCH: =VSEARCH(A1;table1!A:A;2;false) In the A1 is the Text “Shell GmbH” In the A2 is the Text “Deutsche Shell” In the A3 is the Text “Shell LTD.” In Table1 Colum A it says Shell In Table1 Colum B it says Shell Group The result would be that the formula would give back always “Shell Group”. The option “true” would even accept “Shel” or “Schell” Thanks, Eckhard ...

Can Someone Please Tell Me What's Going On
=IF(RC[-5]="","",RC[-5]+RC[-4]) =IF(RC[-11]="","",IF(RC[-1]="","",IF(RC[-11]=RC[-1],"+","-"))) =IF(RC[-1]="","",IF(RC[-1]<RC[-4],"u",IF(RC[-1]>RC[-4],"o",IF(RC[-1]=RC[-4],"p")))) In all of my formulas in all of my workbooks (that I've been working on) there is this "RC." I have no earthly idea what this is or what it means. It's in every formula multiple times. I can't even figure out my own formulas, although they do seem...

how to create borderless(or thin border) resizable dialog box like gtalk ?
Hi all, I need to create a thin border dialog box that can be resized just like gtalk. can you please suggest how to do this ? Regards, Shoeb > I need to create a thin border dialog box that can be resized just >like gtalk. can you please suggest how to do this ? I'm not sure, but I think it can be done by handling WM_NCHITTEST, passing it to the default handler, checking for the HTBORDER value, determining the mouse position and returning the equivalent sizing border hit code instead. There's some code here that looks like the sort of thing I'm thi...

new appointment --> record unavailable error
When trying to create a new appointment, upon save get the error: "The record that you are requesting is currently unavailable. Either the record was not found or you do not have sufficient security permissions to view it." Upon clicking "Ok" I get the error: "General failure in scheduling engine" with a "Ignore and Save" button which will save the appointment, but still marks the appointment as having a General failure in scheduling engine from then on. I am going crazy on this one, anyone a suggestion? thanks, Robert the first error might be ...

How can I trasnfer my contacts from Palm to outlook?
I have my schedule in Palm and I want to transfer everything to Outlook is it possible? Mirta Ortiz Ortega <Mirta Ortiz Ortega@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my schedule in Palm and I want to transfer everything to > Outlook is it possible? With the sync tool that came with your Palm it should be. -- Brian Tillman ...

Creating family trees
How best can I use Visio for creating ancestral family trees? Or is there a better Microsoft Word compatible program other than Visio? ...

Word can not load e-mail envelope
The above error has recently started with Word 2003 when I click the "email" button to send a document as the email body, not as an attachment. Previously this function worked. The "send as an attachment" works. I have found a KB entry, but its solution did not work. I'm using Outlook 2003 as my default email editor. Thanks for any help and suggestions. Jim ...

how can i build a three variable data table in excel ?
I know it is feasible but I can't figure out how to do it. Hi not really sure what you mean with this. Could you give an example? "Solario" wrote: > I know it is feasible but I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe?? dim myTable(1 to 2, 1 to 8, 1 to 17) as variant mytable(1,1,1) = "hi" mytable(1,1,2) = "there" ..... mytable(2,8,17) = "whew! that's a lot of entries" Solario wrote: > > I know it is feasible but I can't figure out how to do it. -- Dave Peterson ...

dynamically created subclassed CComboBox doesnot recieve CBN_SELCHANGE in Activex Control
hi, Please ignore this post if a similar one appears. I posted yesterday and the post has not appeared on the NG yet. That said, let me explain the problem : I subclassed the CComboBox and am placing it on a CToolBar derivative. Both the combobox and the toolbar are created dynamically. I wish to trap the CBN_SELCHANGE message of the combobox and do some action in there. But the combobox doesnot seem to recieve the message (more precisely, the handler is never called).All this is in a classwizard generated MFC based Activex Control. Here is what I do: 1. In the main COleControl deri...