Can I change line numer or column name

I'd like to change my line numbers to specific salespeople and column names
to specific months.  Does anyone know if thats possible and how to do it?

Thanks

Dave, you can't change the ones in excel but you can put your own in row 1
and column A, then you can hide the row and column headers if you want,
tools options, view, uncheck row and column headers
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Dave Bonneville" <Dave Bonneville@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FC3C3521-FA3B-42DD-8238-0A38FEE210F2@microsoft.com...
> I'd like to change my line numbers to specific salespeople and column
> names
> to specific months.  Does anyone know if thats possible and how to do it?
>
> Thanks

Maybe, in addition to Paul's suggestion, put your cursor in cell C3 and
Windows>Freeze Panes to keep the column and row headers visible.

Regards

Roger Govier

Paul B wrote:
> Dave, you can't change the ones in excel but you can put your own in row 1
> and column A, then you can hide the row and column headers if you want,
> tools options, view, uncheck row and column headers
0
roger1272 (620)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

update column

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

can i download lxce serv.exe

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

how many receivers i can add

shortcut with command line switch probs
Hello, I have a shortcut set up which has the target declared as: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\EXCEL.EXE" / "\\path_to_file\myfile.xlt" This works fine on my PC. Excel 2000 running on Windows XP. Unfortunately it doesnt work on someone elses PC, who asked for m help! They have the same software set up, and access to the same folde path. When they try to run the shortcut, a window opens and closes almos immediately. Help?! : -- soloto ----------------------------------------------------------------------- solotoo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Renaming Partial File Names

Methodology
I'm looking for some tips for how to manage naming conventions within and across Visio files. If you have a subprocess that is used in/called by multiple processes, what would be a good way to name the "start" and "end" shapes? For example, if you were modeling something simple such as "serve breakfast", "serve lunch", and "serve dinner", all three would have a subprocess called "set table". The "set table" process is the same regardless of the main process that calls it. Do you just call them "start&...

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...