Can I add to a cell value without manual calculation?

I have a value in a cell eg 100 and want to add another value to it eg 10.
Can this be done by entering the additional value and the sum completed
automatically?

Brian,

You can do it like this. Put 10 in a cell and copy it.

Select the cell with 100 in it and right click - paste special - select
'ADD' - OK

Delete the 10 from the cell
--
Mike