Can anyone help ?

I have created a holiday planner for staff with in are company

and i need a formula that gives us only 10% of the total number of staff are
off on holiday.

would be greatful if anyone could help.
0
John1063 (943)

Hello - If you have a total somewhere (I would suggest inserting a column on
your spreadsheet titled Total and then entering a "1" if the person is going
to be out, then total the column of "1"s by entering "=SUM(x:y)" where
x=first cell in the range, and y=last cell in the range), in a different
cell, enter "=.1*z" where z equals the total of people out of the office.

I hope that helps!
Angie

"John" wrote:

> I have created a holiday planner for staff with in are company
>
> and i need a formula that gives us only 10% of the total number of staff are
> off on holiday.
>
> would be greatful if anyone could help.
0
angtodd (3)