Can Anyone help.

Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on.

the code i need is.

if date1 is not the same as date2 the it brings up a dialog message box to
inform you.
0
John1063 (943)

assuming the dates are shown in c9 and f9 at its most basic
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
'

'
    If Range("C9") <> Range("F9") Then
    MsgBox "Dates are not the same"
    End If

End Sub
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!

"John" wrote:

> Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on.
>
> the code i need is.
>
> if date1 is not the same as date2 the it brings up a dialog message box to
> inform you.
date 1 and date 2 are in A1 and A2

use something like this sub

Public Sub test()
If Range("a2") <> Range("a1") Then
MsgBox "the two dates are not same"
End If
End Sub

> Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on.
>
> the code i need is.
>
> if date1 is not the same as date2 the it brings up a dialog message box to
> inform you.

The value ranges are in B2 to B3 on  a sheet called Do Not Delete how would i
edit the macro code.

"R.VENKATARAMAN" wrote:

> date 1 and date 2 are in A1 and A2
>
> use something like this sub
>
> Public Sub test()
> If Range("a2") <> Range("a1") Then
> MsgBox "the two dates are not same"
> End If
> End Sub
>
> "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone help me. i need a macro code for a project im working on.
> >
> > the code i need is.
> >
> > if date1 is not the same as date2 the it brings up a dialog message box to
> > inform you.

0
John1063 (943)

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Help, I cannot Save!

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Help Required

can i download lxce serv.exe

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

how many receivers i can add

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Can't configure Outlook Express

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...