Can a formula work on another cells formula?

I'm trying to get an offset function to work based on the target o
another cells formula not on the cell itself and it's not working.

Is there a way to tell a formula to act on the target cell and no
simply on the cell?

This is very hard to explain but it's really not that complicated.

Wayn

--
whagopia
whagopian's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1608

Hi
really not sure what you're trying to do. Maybe just give an example of
your current data and your expected result together with cell