can a cell be identified as a drop down box without moving the cur

Is it possible to have a permenant arrow on a drop down box so it can be
identified without having to move the arrow over it.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Stu
0
stumakker (6)

Data|Validation dropdown?

I like to shade the background, but you could add a drawing shape if you wanted.

Or use a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar or a dropdown from the Forms
toolbar.

--

Dave Peterson
0

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

Prevent clicking on a cell

if cell is text move left one column

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Drop-down list #5

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

SBS 2003 moving of users files

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Separating Date and Time in a cell

Moving Exchange #5

Publisher can not save file