Camera Sale -Nikon , Canon, Minolta , Sony ,Xcam2 , Fujifilm ,

http://shopforless.itgo.com/
Camera Sale -Nikon , Canon, Minolta , Sony ,Xcam2 ,
Fujifilm ,

Sales order Processing and Invoicing Modules
Hello Folks, I have situation here. I am setting a sub-company from a parent company and have to move specific data( like cherry pick). While moving SOP tables, it looks like I have stumped over both the modules/series. When I open SOP , 'Sales Transaction Entry" it gives me an error message which says, "SOP and Invoicing Modules both installed. They do not share information. Transactions should be entered in one module only". How can I fix this issue or get rid of this error message ? Please help Regards, Run GP Utilities. One of the options is...

Department Sales Report (Tax Included in Sales) is wrong
My accountant is working on our year end financials and is using the department sale report (tax included in sales) to determine my sales. However, this report seems to be wrong. There was a post on this same issue back in November but no one commented. Can anyone tell me if the report is wrong? hi, This report is wrong it does not include tax in sales. The sales column show sales you made on taxable tems and non-tax items. The Sales (tax ex) column shows only the sales on taxable items. and the sales tax column shows the tax you collected. I just add the sales tax to the sales column to...

Sales trx entry doc lookup: view all unposted sh be user specific
In the sales transaction entry window, document no. lookup - we should have the option to make view: "all unposted sales transactions" user specfiic. Now it always reverts to view: "all unposted sales transactions in this batch" and i am constantly changing it. version 8.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft W...

Out of country sales
I have a customer who is going to Denmark to sell items. Their database has items that are priced at US Dollars but they want the capability to have the system automatically convert those items into Danish Krones at POS, receipts and reports. Do they have to convert all the items selling prices to the Danish Krone equivalents manually?? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank You. Hi Phil..perhaps a webstore would handle this nicely for your customer. We have a customer that has their RMS database in English but all their web data is in French: http://bebeplus.ca they also have ...

SQL Table SOP40500 Sales Master Number Setup
Can some rows be deleted from Sql Table SOP40500 to improve performance? Thank You, Brian ...

How to import Sales Tax into RMS 2.0
Hello everyone, We are starting a retail business in Atlanta, GA. In GA we have to charge either a Source Tax ( customer buys at the store) or a destination tax ( customer buys at store but wants it delivered) so we have to charge them the tax rate of their home. For example if the store tax rate is 7.0% but the customer's home tax rate is 8.0% we will have to charge them at 8.0%, we based this by zipcode. We have a tax vendor that provides us upto date tax rates and we are wondering if there is a way to import all the tax rates into RMS 2.0. My other question is if we have a cus...

smartlist sales line items
The comment1-4 columns in the Sales Line Items area of SmartList appear to pull the document level comments rather than the line item comments. Please add line item level comments1-4 to the SmartList. Thanks -- -- Christopher L. Mast, MBA Echelbarger, Himebaugh, Tamm & Co., P.C. 5136 Cascade Rd., S.E., Ste. 2A Grand Rapids, MI 49546-3728 phone 616.575.3482 fax 616.575.3481 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. I...

OnChange Sales Stage
Does anyone know how to use onChange in a Sales Stage (salesstagecode)field to update Probability. I am using the following code, but it does not work (after pubisicing and iis): var i =3D 0; switch (parseInt(event.srcElement.ret=ADurnValue, 6)) {case 2: i =3D 5; break; case 3: i =3D 25; break; case 4: i =3D 50; break; case 5: i =3D 75; break; case 6: i =3D 95; break; } crmForm.closeprobability.value =3D i; crmForm.closeprobability.retur=ADnValue =3D i; crmForm.closeprobability.click=AD(); The sale...

Collecting additional sale information in custom tables
Hi there I'm current developing an addon for RMS that requires extra information to be collected for certain items in a sale, namely, a job number and a cost. I have created my own TransactionEntry table, called myTransactionEntry, which links to the RMS TransactionEntry table using the ID field. I'm hooking the AddItem method to collect the extra info with my own form and storing the info in a Session variable until the PrintReceipt hook fires upon which I write the values into my Table. The Transaction.Entries(n).PostID gives me the key to link the tables. My problem is that...

ORDER RECEIVED AND SALES
Hi, I need a reort that shows when I received a Purchase Order and the quantity received. Should also show how much I have sold of the item since it was received. Example Ordered 10 keyboards and received 8 of them on 1/1/08. Since 1/1/08 I have sold 6 keyboards. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Try the Item Movement History Report for an item by item report of what you want. Filter and format the report as neccesary and don't forget to memorize it for the next time! "Razrp" <Razrp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8CEED710-0D3E-48EC-8DB...

Best procedure for forwarding email of fired sales employee?
We recently fired a sales employee and now I need to make sure his manager receives all the emails. What's the best practice for handling this type of situation. Should I give the manager rights to the fired employees inbox and add another mailbox withing Outlook, or is there a better way to handle this? Add the old SMTP addresses to the managers mailbox. ( changing the existing ones in the fired employee's mailbox first of course) On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 15:55:33 -0800, "Colin" <spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >We recently fired a sales employee and now I need to ...

Sales tax by vendor report
Is there any way to get a report on the amount of sales tax collected from a specific vendor? Thanks ...

CRM 3.0 Sales Stage Problems
I have set up a Sales Process using the sample as a basis for my Process. When I add an opportunity, nothing happens. I have checked security on the CRM server for workflow and it seems ok. If I manually Action>Apply Rule: Sales Process the sales process to the opportunity, then it processes correctly. However, the pipeline report never shows the Sales Stage. I added the Sales Stage to the Opportunity Form and it always comes up unitialized. The Sales Stage picklist was empty until I manually filled it in. Help. I must be doing something wrong but I can't figure out what. ...

Need a sql statement for sales tax please!
We entered some items with the sales tax flag selected and other without. I need to update each of my items to show the default sales tax value. thanks in advance. brian. Brian, You don't need a SQL query. Just go into Manager. Wizards, Inventory Wizard, Task 170, Next, All, Next, Finish. In the New Item Tax column right click and copy the correct value, then right click, paste to all rows. Commit -- Jeffrey Faul Merchants Solutions Microsoft Certified Partner "brian" wrote: > We entered some items with the sales tax flag selected and other without. I > need ...

IRA Sales transactions show as Capital Gains
All, Whenever I make a sale from my IRA (traditional) account and I've made a profit, money records the profit as capital gains. I've marked the account as a "retirement" account, but they still show up. This screws up my monthly income and expense reports since it qualifies my capital gains as income even if I haven't realized the income yet. Any ideas? Thanks! "Nobody" <allan.eyre@comcast.net> wrote in message news:10d9f01c440e6$ee83d750$a601280a@phx.gbl... > All, > > Whenever I make a sale from my IRA (traditional) account > and...

Invoice Sales Analyses Rpt-not returning any values
GP10-we key in customer range, date range and item range but report prints nothing. We just converted from SBF to GP 9 to GP 10 two weeks ago. Chgeck Linked everything in SBF before we started... Ran all conversions and hot fixes, svc paks etc. Conversion/migration went well. No aborts. We can get a sales activity report from the Period Sales Analyses option but our accountant wants the other one. Help.. thanks Mick--that was it.. "Mick Egan" wrote: > Dick, > > Are you certain that "Invoicing" is being used, check that you really want > t...

consolidating sales sheets
I am responsible for 6 sales people on the east coast. I have a sheet for each salesperson (within the same shared network based workbook) to track their sales with sections (column & row headings) for forecasted sales, pipeline and beyond. All they need to do is insert new rows and enter the cell contents. Is there a convienent way for me to combine these three sheets each month to see how the whole area is performing. sorry a typo: it's consolidating the 6 sheets into a combined sheet within the same workbook. If the workbook is shared, then that combined sheet has to already e...

New implementation
Hi - I just implemented CRM 3.0 on a Windows 2003 server and think I'm doing something stupid or haven't configured something. I've followed the Microsoft Implementation Guide and done the reinstall a couple of times, but still cannot see the 'Sales' or 'Marketing' buttons on the bottom left of the screen. I've done no customizations at all or added any users, just loaded http://servername after the CRM install is complete and the server is rebooted. The other CRM machine we have here has the bottons for the users but I'm not sure what configuratio...

cannot transfer sales order to invoice
I am having an issue whereby several of our orders, after being fulfilled, are not getting transferred to an invoice when we transfer the batch. However, if I move these orders to a new batch and then transfer the new batch, the orders get transferred to invoices. I have tried this for a few of my orders and it has worked. However, I have several hundred open orders and I dont want to do this manually. Can anyone explain why this is happening and how to handle this issue. Jack Hi Jack How did these orders get created in SOP - imported? Also, did you perhaps change your SOP Document ...

restrict a view to a sales territory
Hi, I need to do some custom views for a teams consisting of a couple of people. Is sharing the view with the team the only possibility here or can a view be shared with a sales territory? Thanks, Tuomas Tuomas, Team. (But, as a team can equal a sales territory, that's not really a limitation, right?) HTH, Dave ------------------------------------------------- David L. Carr, President Visionary Software Consulting, Inc. Main #: 971-327-6944 To download a fully functional trial version of VAST, the Visionary Audit System Tools for Microsoft CRM, visit http://www.vscrm.com/trial.h...

Sales Order not moveing to the History and still shows ACTIVE
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01CA4D8B.7CAA7820 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello everyone, I am using GP 10 SP3 I have a Sales Order which was fulfilled>Invoiced partial and remaining = Qty. was Backordered. then the Backordered Qty. was transferred to = another Order which looks fine. Now the the order which was fulfilled, backordered and transferred is = moving out of Working Transactions. I don't see this Order in any of my = Work Table i.e. SOP10100 & SOP 10200...

OT: Another SONY rootkit
The Air Force bought over 2,000 Sony PS3 Playstations and turned them into a 500 Teraflop processing cluster - running Linux. Midway through this process, Sony dinked the BIOS to disable each machine if it detected an non-conforming OS. Oops. http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/05/how-removing-ps3-linux-hurts-the-air-force.ars?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss ...

Error in Detailed Sales Report
Dear All, Have you encountered a strange scenario wherein in your shop you have sold 1 item in that particular invoice/receipt # but when it got connected and process the WS401 and when you run the detailed report in HQ level , it was added up with some items which is not in the original shop transactions. Example.. Store A Trx # item Qty 1023 apple 2 in HQ Store Trx# Item Qty A 1023 apple 2 A 1023 orange 3 A 1023 banana 2 Which in the store A transaction, those items where not in that trasaction but somehow when it was connected and process...

Converting from "services" type items to "Sales Inventory"
Has anyone converted items in thier Great Plains ERP from an item type of "Services" to "Sales Inventory"? We have about 2000 parts to convert and I seeking input on the best way to do this without creating new part numbers or causing major disruptions in the operations. Thanks How long have these items been in the system? Has there been ANY activity with these items? SOs created? Invoiced? Anything? If so, export them to a CSV file, change the part number, and use Integration Manager to mass create new parts. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP...

Request For Information about SFO (Sales For Outlook)
To the populace: I am in the process of writing up yet another of my documents, this time focusing on SFO. I'm shooting to make an almost complete overview and troubleshooting guide. Here's what I have in it so far: - Preinstall guidelines - gotchas on install - postinstall fixes - "Going Offline" tips & tricks - OUTLOOKCLIENT.XML and why you care about it - how to re-add the crm addin - odd goofiness, including - promoting emails from Sent Items - forms cache tips & tricks - how to create a contact in Outlook and CRM simultaneously - differences in email ...