Calendar list formula or function for mon-Fri please

Hi

I need to create a calendar showing ONLY the dates for Mondays to Fridays.
Can anyone help please?

Excel 2003

Ron

0
ronadams (3)

Just hide the columns for Saturday and Sunday, then print.

--
Regards,
Fred

"Ron & Joan Adams" <ronadams@paradise.net.nz> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I need to create a calendar showing ONLY the dates for Mondays to Fridays.
> Can anyone help please?
>
> Excel 2003
>
> Ron

0
fredsmith99 (155)
7/9/2005 1:15:22 AM
Perhaps a start:
Array Calendar: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/general.htm
Instant Calendar:
http://blog.livedoor.jp/andrewe/archives/27042214.html

Ola

--
olasa
olasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=17760

formula-percrntage
i am trying to figure out how to put a formula in that will be able to get a percentage of a number in one cell with the answer in another cell without showing the percent rate that was used to get the answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Defining a name for the percentage is one method. Select any cell and Insert>Name>Define>Name qwerty Refers to 13% and OK In a cell enter =A1*qwerty Users can always snoop in to find the name if they choose. And remember.........if users can see the original number they can always reverse-engineer from the formula results. In s...

Array Formula not updating
I have a quite a large array formula: {=(INDEX('[Plant Movements Entry.xls]Data'!$E$2:$E$9997,MAX(('[Plant Movements Entry.xls]Data'!$A$2:$A$9997=A3)*ROW('[Plant Movements Entry.xls]Data'!$A$2:$A$9997))-CELL("row",'[Plant Movements Entry.xls]Data'!$A$2)+1))} for some reason it wont update properly unless the other workbook which it refers to is open, if the other book is not open it returns error values. its strange because i have used the same formula in other books with out incident can any one shed some light on why this may be? Cheers The pr...

entering new data in a saved spreadsheet without losing formulas?
How do I do this? Hi Jackie, As long as you do not overwrite the formulas, then any new data will not affect the formula. I suspect though that there is more to this question. Are you concerned about writing new data into a cell that has a formula in it? The way to stop a cell's data being overwritten is to put protection onto it. This means taking protection off all the other cells otherwise you will not be able to write data to any cell. First select the whole worksheet concerned, then go to Format\Cells and select the protection tab and unselect the 'locked' tick box,...

Lists Questions
i have a list that i have 10 different accounts listed in on my form. I have it setup so that i can select multiple options. how do i get this list to show up in the actual table? I had to create this list on the form itself. is there a way to take that list that i made and convert it into a text field when i run a report? and have it display what was selected? Are you trying to put multiple accounts in the same table field? That doesn't seem right. A multi select list box will not return a value if you use it like Me.txtAccount = Me.lstAccountList You have to loop through the Item...

how to create a dynamic descending list of months & years
I'm trying to create a spreadsheet whereby in cell A1 I enter in any given Month and Year ("January 2005", formatted as a date), and in cells B1:J1 the previous months and years show up (December 2004; November 2004; October 2004; etc....) If I type in "April 1985", the adjacent cells would read "March 1985; February 1985; January 1985; December 1984; etc... I've thought of a couple laboriuos, crude, potentially faulty ways of doing this, but it seems like there should be an eloquent solution. Very much appreciated!!! Marika :) Can you put the followi...

Delete cell contents while retaining formulas
I want to delete cell contents from cells I select without deleting the formulas. How do I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.. Hi - select your range - hit F5, click 'Special' and check 'Constants' - now hit the DEL key -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dave A." <cyberayk@excite.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Oo4ybUJ2EHA.1144@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I want to delete cell contents from cells I select without deleting the > formulas. How do I accomplish this? > > Thanks in advance.. > > ...

templates in folder list in Outlook 2002
I was wondering if anybody has figured out a way to get templates to appear in the folder list using Outlook 2002. I have numeous templates that I use daily and having them in the folder list would be so much easier than the 'choosing form' dialog box each time. Thanks. ...

GDI Help Please
Windows ME, HP 970CXI Printer, Publisher 2000 Keep getting the following error message when I try to print from Publisher: Mspub has caused an error in GDI.EXE. MSpub will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer. I just installed the latest driver that I received from HP,and I keep getting this problem. It's getting very fustrating. Can anyone help? Update your video driver and your problems should be over. Next time buy a quality brand of printer, not a lemon brand. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are tortu...

Add-on for Sales Question
Hello, I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user. I was told about BCM. Do you use BCM or a similar product? I would appreciate any recommendation on this. Thank you very much. Talal Itani "Talal Itani" <titani@verizon.net> wrote in message news:10QTh.20$Da6.3@trnddc02... > Hello, > > I need to add sales functionality to Outlook, for a single user. I > was told about BCM. Do you use BCM or a similar product? I would > appreciate any recommendation on this. Thank you very much. Read replies to the prior thread you already ...

Macro Help Please excel 2003
I need a button so that when pressed it exports the data from the cell range sheet 1: A21:S81, it also exports the info from the same range A21:S81 on sheet 2 to an external excel workbook. I need it to export all the data onto sheet 1 of the external workbook, and each time the button is pressed it needs to find the first available row of the external workbook and copy over, this is so that all data is always saved on a massive long list. Thanks Neil. let us stick on to the original post. I have posted a response for your latest request. -- Jacob "Neil H...

Why are my calendar entries deleting automatically after 6 mos.
I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? It's caused by either your Auto Archive settings or your PDA settings. Marbeck wrote: > I noticed that the appointments in my calendar are disappearing from my > calendar after 6 mos. How can I stop this from happening? Are you syncing with a PDA or smartphone? That is the typical cause... otherwise, check your autoarchive settings - tools, options, other, autoarchive and also on the folder properties. See http://www.slipstick.com/tutor...

Can't Open Calendar
Hello, User can not view her own calendar. The right pane says folder can not be displayed. Also, there is no checkbox next to her "My Calendar" only a small calendar icon. In addition, if she opens a shared calendar (also just has calendar icon, no checkbox), she can then go back to her calendar that now has a checkbox and open it. I don't understand why she has to go through all of these extras steps just to open her calendar. When she closes Outlook or goes back to her mail view, her calendar goes back to having the calendar icon and no checkbox and she can not op...

Customizing the "Details:" list for an entity?
I've created my own custom entities as an alternative to the default Product and Opportunity Product entities. This is because the whole price-list model doesn't fit my organization at all, and I can't seem to remove those attributes/relationships. So now, the Details: list for an Opportunity looks like this: Details: - Information - Products - Relationships - Sales Process - Activities - History - My Custom Opportunity Products Questions: 1) How do I rename that last entry, which is the relationship to my custom entity? 2) How do I move it up in the list? 3) How do I rem...

Problem with List Control Box
I have a list control with 3 columns. For some reason when I try to insert an entry into the list control, sometimes, only the item's first value gets added, but the values for the 2nd and 3rd column are not there. If i continue to add the same entry consistently, eventually the entry will be added correctly with all three values. Why is that? For example: sometimes I will add (a,b,c) into my List control box, but only (a) gets shown. But if i keep inserting an item, eventually the entry (a,b,c) will be added... >I have a list control with 3 columns. For some reason when I try ...

help with lookup formula (SHEET 1 attatched)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

Calendar at bottom ofBills Summary page not showing on Vista Ultimate 64-bit
Hello, How do I turn on the calendar at the bottom of the bills summary page in Money Plus Premium (Version 17.0.125.1415) on 64-bit Vista? If I restore the backed up file from 64-bit Vista Ultimate to 32-bit Vista Ultimate on my laptop, I see the calendar. The 'show calendar' box in the lower left is checked in Money Plus Premium (Version 17.0.125.1415) on both operating systems. On 64-bit just blank page with date in oversize font in upper right. On 32-bit the calendar. Can some one help with the cure? Thanks, in advance, Saul ...

DataSet Question-Please Help
I need to compare the count of an amount of matches in one column to a match of a dataset in 2 columns- An example is best: Column 1 Column 2 Result 2 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 2 1 1 3 4 blank 3 5 blank So in looking at column 1 and 2 if the count of column 1 equals the count of column 1 and 2 matching then the new column equals co...

ROUNDED NUMBERS IN FORMULA'S
Can anybody help me to set up Excel so that it uses rounded numbers in formulas? I have got the cell formatted to 'show' the number rounded to two decimal places but the complete root number (shown in the formula bar), is used! Eg. 1.5642 (1.56 shown) x 4 = 6.2568 (6.25 shown) I want to multiply 1.56 x 4 = 6.24, without going into each individual cell and removing the unrequired numbers. I hope that somebody can help me - even if it is to tell me to stop trying because it's maybe not possible. I thank anybody in advance for any constructive response. bing1080 =round(A1...

Deleted Anonymous user in Calendar
Hi there, One of my users deleted the anonymous user in the Calendar permissions, and now cannot show his time as being blocked off with generic coloured bars for free/busy times. We are running Exchange Server 2003. We have tried the Symprex tool with no luck, and re-creating an "anonymous" user has not worked. Thanks, Alex What version of Outlook? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36D20FE1-BE0A-4588-BC23-AE47B0B9D8F0@microsoft.com... &g...

Excel formula problem SUMPRODUCT
Hi Guys, I have a problem with a formula adding up rows against 2 parameters. I am trying to add up rows on a report that 1) show that the actio against it is "open" and its target completion date is overdue. I have tried the following formula but it will not work. =SUMPRODUCT(--(H5:H47="OPEN")*(G5:G47="<TODAY())) This formula works if I substitute the date part with another tex parameter but will have nothing to do with dates even if I put in specific date that I know matches one from the column, I still get 0 Any ideas. Thanks in advance And -- Message ...

Create list to choose from
Hi, I'm just trying to create a short pulldown list in a spreadsheet. Instead of having to retype repetitve selections for this spreadsheet that gets used a lot, I'd like to create a pulldown list, but I'm not sure which kind of list to choose and I'm not sure how to enter the list. Can anyone help. Thanks a bunch. Diana Hi Dianah i'ld go with data / validation check out Debra Dalgleish's site for details http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html cheers JulieD "Dianah" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OLWdR3GWEHA.2716@tk2msftngp13.phx....

Can I copy formulas "as they are" when they are not static
Hi, I have numerous cells with formulas in them, and I would like to transfer them to other location without formulas changing. They need to be dynamic before and after, but not during this transfer Don't ask me why ;-) -Sirritys Find and replace all "=" with "~", move and change back -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Sirritys" <aki.koikkalainen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1154937837.006411.154950@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... | Hi, | | I have numerous cells with formulas in them, and I would like to | transfer them to...

popup calendar with multiple months
I currently have popup calender in Excel to fill in cells with the date. I would like to be able to view 3 months at a time How can I change my set up to allow this. ...

Calendar in textbox
Hi Masters, I need a form with 31 labels, 2 combos (year/month) . how can i make labels like calendar, according year/month combo? how show diferent colour saturday/monday? thanks a lot Henderson -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access/201004/1 On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:50:33 GMT, "Marcelo Henderson via AccessMonster.com" <u27810@uwe> wrote: Here is an example: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-51.html -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >Hi Masters, > >I need a form with 31 labels, 2 combos (year...

vlookup or other function
I have two sheets with data on them. Sheet two contains item numbers and monthly usage: Item Usage Month ABC 8 1 ABC 0 2 ABC 2 3 DEF 5 1 DEF 2 2 DEF 1 3 Sheet 1 contains the item numbers and I want to add two columns Avg and Total. Is there a function that I can put on sheet one to total the usage and another to average the usage from sheet 2? Dan Im not sure if this answer is what you mean but.... =average(c2:c8) =average(sheet2!c2:c8) Im not sure if I am unders...