Calendar/Dates Help

Hi All,

I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a 
particular code in the next cell.

IE:
Monday	3/01/2005	11M	22M	32M
Tuesday	4/01/2005	11T	22T	32T
Wednes     5/01/2005	11W	22W	32W
Thursday	6/01/2005	11H	22H	32H
Friday	7/01/2005	11F	22F	32F
Saturday	8/01/2005	11S	22S	32S
Sunday	9/01/2005	11N	22N	32N
Monday    10/01/2005	11M	21M	33M
Tuesday   11/01/2005	11T	21T	33T
Wednes   12/01/2005	11W	21W	33W
Thursday  13/01/2005 11H	21H	33H
Friday      14/01/2005	11F	21F	33F

What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the 
dates listed for the rest of the year in a seperate sheet.

Also, (now I know I'm asking too much :0) but would it be possible to have a 
pre-designed calendar set up, and the dates get automatically 
highlighted/shaded with the dates listed from the search???

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat


0
Nat (15)
8/9/2005 8:32:18 AM
excel.misc 78881 articles. 5 followers. Follow

5 Replies
373 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 49

One interp and play ..
(Link to a sample file provided below)

Assume source data is in Sheet1, cols A to E, from row1 down

In Sheet2
----
Cell A1 is reserved for input of the code, e.g.: 33T, 32M, 22N, 11H, etc
Input a code in A1: 33T

Put in B2:
=IF(A1="","",IF(LEFT(A1,1)+0=3,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$E:$E,0)),IF
(LEFT(A1,1)+0=2,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$D:$D,0)),IF(LEFT(A1,1)+0=1
,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$C:$C,0)),""))))

Format B2 as date

With B2 selected, click inside the namebox* and type: StartDate
*box with the droparrow just to the left of the equal sign / formula bar
This names cell B2 as StartDate, which will be used in the CF formula we're
setting up in Sheet1

Put in B3: =IF(B2="","",B2+1)
Copy B3 down as far as required, say to B368 ?

Put in A2: =TEXT(B2,"dddd")
Copy A2 down to A368

Sheet2 will return the desired results in A2:B368
depending on the code input in A1

In Sheet1
----
To set up the conditional formatting (CF)

Select cols A to E

Click Format > Conditional Formatting
Under Condition 1:
Formula is: =AND($B1>=StartDate,$B1<>"")
Click Format button > Patterns tab > Light green? > OK
Click OK at the main dialog

This will colour all the rows in Sheet1 with dates in col B >= StartDate

Here'a link to a sample file with the implementation:
http://www.savefile.com/files/7021116
File: Calendar_Dates_Help_Nat_misc.xls
--
Rgds
Max
xl 97
---
Singapore, GMT+8
xdemechanik
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
--
"Nat" <Nat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F228E677-B1C7-487C-8575-48FF593D8E9F@microsoft.com...
> Hi All,
>
> I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a
> particular code in the next cell.
>
> IE:
> Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M
> Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T
> Wednes     5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W
> Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H
> Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F
> Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S
> Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N
> Monday    10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M
> Tuesday   11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T
> Wednes   12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W
> Thursday  13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H
> Friday      14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F
>
> What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the
> dates listed for the rest of the year in a seperate sheet.
>
> Also, (now I know I'm asking too much :0) but would it be possible to have
a
> pre-designed calendar set up, and the dates get automatically
> highlighted/shaded with the dates listed from the search???
>
> THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Nat
>
>


0
demechanik (4694)
8/9/2005 11:24:30 AM
Wow, Max this is so great and I see you've put so much effort into this, 
thank you so much!!  I just have 2 little questions :0)

1)  My source data in Sheet 1 is Column A-L, how do I amend the formula to 
include these extra colums.

2)  When I input the code ie. 33T it shows the first date that has that 
code, but then it lists every single date after that, rather than only the 
dates that show the code 33T?

Thank you so much!!

Nat

"Max" wrote:

> One interp and play ..
> (Link to a sample file provided below)
> 
> Assume source data is in Sheet1, cols A to E, from row1 down
> 
> In Sheet2
> ----
> Cell A1 is reserved for input of the code, e.g.: 33T, 32M, 22N, 11H, etc
> Input a code in A1: 33T
> 
> Put in B2:
> =IF(A1="","",IF(LEFT(A1,1)+0=3,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$E:$E,0)),IF
> (LEFT(A1,1)+0=2,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$D:$D,0)),IF(LEFT(A1,1)+0=1
> ,INDEX(Sheet1!B:B,MATCH(A1,Sheet1!$C:$C,0)),""))))
> 
> Format B2 as date
> 
> With B2 selected, click inside the namebox* and type: StartDate
> *box with the droparrow just to the left of the equal sign / formula bar
> This names cell B2 as StartDate, which will be used in the CF formula we're
> setting up in Sheet1
> 
> Put in B3: =IF(B2="","",B2+1)
> Copy B3 down as far as required, say to B368 ?
> 
> Put in A2: =TEXT(B2,"dddd")
> Copy A2 down to A368
> 
> Sheet2 will return the desired results in A2:B368
> depending on the code input in A1
> 
> In Sheet1
> ----
> To set up the conditional formatting (CF)
> 
> Select cols A to E
> 
> Click Format > Conditional Formatting
> Under Condition 1:
> Formula is: =AND($B1>=StartDate,$B1<>"")
> Click Format button > Patterns tab > Light green? > OK
> Click OK at the main dialog
> 
> This will colour all the rows in Sheet1 with dates in col B >= StartDate
> 
> Here'a link to a sample file with the implementation:
> http://www.savefile.com/files/7021116
> File: Calendar_Dates_Help_Nat_misc.xls
> --
> Rgds
> Max
> xl 97
> ---
> Singapore, GMT+8
> xdemechanik
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> --
> "Nat" <Nat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:F228E677-B1C7-487C-8575-48FF593D8E9F@microsoft.com...
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have an excel spreadsheet that lists every date in the year, with a
> > particular code in the next cell.
> >
> > IE:
> > Monday 3/01/2005 11M 22M 32M
> > Tuesday 4/01/2005 11T 22T 32T
> > Wednes     5/01/2005 11W 22W 32W
> > Thursday 6/01/2005 11H 22H 32H
> > Friday 7/01/2005 11F 22F 32F
> > Saturday 8/01/2005 11S 22S 32S
> > Sunday 9/01/2005 11N 22N 32N
> > Monday    10/01/2005 11M 21M 33M
> > Tuesday   11/01/2005 11T 21T 33T
> > Wednes   12/01/2005 11W 21W 33W
> > Thursday  13/01/2005 11H 21H 33H
> > Friday      14/01/2005 11F 21F 33F
> >
> > What I need is to be able to search by the code eg "33T" and have all the
> > dates listed for the rest of the year in a seperate sheet.
> >
> > Also, (now I know I'm asking too much :0) but would it be possible to have
> a
> > pre-designed calendar set up, and the dates get automatically
> > highlighted/shaded with the dates listed from the search???
> >
> > THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Nat
> >
> >
> 
> 
> 
0
Nat (15)
8/10/2005 1:56:03 AM
Thanks for the clarifications!  Seems my interp on your orig. post was quite
way-off <g>.  Discard the previous attempt, let's try it all over again.

The revised construct below should do it now
(Link to revised sample file below)

In Sheet1
----
Source data is in cols A to L, with the codes in cols C to L

Using an empty col to the right, col M

Put in M1:
=IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(Sheet2!$A$1,C1:L1,0)),ROW(),"")

Copy M1 down to say M50,
to cover the max expected source data range

To set up the conditional formatting (CF):
----------------
Select cols A to L

Click Format > Conditional Formatting

Under Condition 1:
Formula is: =$M1<>""
Click Format button > Patterns tab > Light green? > OK
Click OK at the main dialog

This will colour all the rows in Sheet1 which have been "auto-filtered" into
Sheet2

In Sheet2
---------
Cell A1 is reserved for input of the code, e.g.: 33T, 32M, 22N, 11H, etc.
Input a code in A1, say: 33T

Put in A2:
=IF(ISERROR(SMALL(Sheet1!$M:$M,ROWS($A$1:A1))),"",INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,MATCH(SMA
LL(Sheet1!$M:$M,ROWS($A$1:A1)),Sheet1!$M:$M,0)))

Copy A2 across to L2, fill down to L51
(cover the same range size as done in col M in Sheet1)

Format col B as dates

Sheet2 will auto-return the desired results from Sheet1
depending on the code input in A1

For a cleaner look in Sheet2,
suppress the display of extraneous zeros via clicking:
Tools > Options > View tab > Uncheck Zero values > OK

Link to revised sample file for the above construct:
http://www.savefile.com/files/6175722
File: Calendar_Dates_Help_Nat2_misc.xls
--
Rgds
Max
xl 97
---
Singapore, GMT+8
xdemechanik
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
--
"Nat" <Nat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:9CC822EF-0711-4D1A-B15D-96BCC28529FD@microsoft.com...
> Wow, Max this is so great and I see you've put so much effort into this,
> thank you so much!!  I just have 2 little questions :0)
>
> 1)  My source data in Sheet 1 is Column A-L, how do I amend the formula to

> include these extra colums.
>
> 2)  When I input the code ie. 33T it shows the first date that has that
> code, but then it lists every single date after that, rather than only the
> dates that show the code 33T?
>
> Thank you so much!!
>
> Nat


0
demechanik (4694)
8/10/2005 3:37:56 AM
YOU'RE A LEGEND!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! PERFECT!!!

Nat

"Max" wrote:

> Thanks for the clarifications!  Seems my interp on your orig. post was quite
> way-off <g>.  Discard the previous attempt, let's try it all over again.
> 
> The revised construct below should do it now
> (Link to revised sample file below)
> 
> In Sheet1
> ----
> Source data is in cols A to L, with the codes in cols C to L
> 
> Using an empty col to the right, col M
> 
> Put in M1:
> =IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(Sheet2!$A$1,C1:L1,0)),ROW(),"")
> 
> Copy M1 down to say M50,
> to cover the max expected source data range
> 
> To set up the conditional formatting (CF):
> ----------------
> Select cols A to L
> 
> Click Format > Conditional Formatting
> 
> Under Condition 1:
> Formula is: =$M1<>""
> Click Format button > Patterns tab > Light green? > OK
> Click OK at the main dialog
> 
> This will colour all the rows in Sheet1 which have been "auto-filtered" into
> Sheet2
> 
> In Sheet2
> ---------
> Cell A1 is reserved for input of the code, e.g.: 33T, 32M, 22N, 11H, etc.
> Input a code in A1, say: 33T
> 
> Put in A2:
> =IF(ISERROR(SMALL(Sheet1!$M:$M,ROWS($A$1:A1))),"",INDEX(Sheet1!A:A,MATCH(SMA
> LL(Sheet1!$M:$M,ROWS($A$1:A1)),Sheet1!$M:$M,0)))
> 
> Copy A2 across to L2, fill down to L51
> (cover the same range size as done in col M in Sheet1)
> 
> Format col B as dates
> 
> Sheet2 will auto-return the desired results from Sheet1
> depending on the code input in A1
> 
> For a cleaner look in Sheet2,
> suppress the display of extraneous zeros via clicking:
> Tools > Options > View tab > Uncheck Zero values > OK
> 
> Link to revised sample file for the above construct:
> http://www.savefile.com/files/6175722
> File: Calendar_Dates_Help_Nat2_misc.xls
> --
> Rgds
> Max
> xl 97
> ---
> Singapore, GMT+8
> xdemechanik
> http://savefile.com/projects/236895
> --
> "Nat" <Nat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:9CC822EF-0711-4D1A-B15D-96BCC28529FD@microsoft.com...
> > Wow, Max this is so great and I see you've put so much effort into this,
> > thank you so much!!  I just have 2 little questions :0)
> >
> > 1)  My source data in Sheet 1 is Column A-L, how do I amend the formula to
> 
> > include these extra colums.
> >
> > 2)  When I input the code ie. 33T it shows the first date that has that
> > code, but then it lists every single date after that, rather than only the
> > dates that show the code 33T?
> >
> > Thank you so much!!
> >
> > Nat
> 
> 
> 
0
Nat (15)
8/10/2005 6:16:06 AM
Glad to hear it worked !
Thanks for the feedback ..
--
Rgds
Max
xl 97
---
Singapore, GMT+8
xdemechanik
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
--
"Nat" <Nat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C0E1C06D-FF7A-4971-9E51-CAA7436ED9D1@microsoft.com...
> YOU'RE A LEGEND!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! PERFECT!!!
>
> Nat


0
demechanik (4694)
8/10/2005 6:35:29 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Help with Macro's
hello, I had recently received a macro that I was needing some help with. it seems to work on columns where there are formula's only. when i tried to modify it to work with FORMATS, it did work on columns with formula's, but would not paste FORMATS down on columns, "without' formula's. Is there a way to modify it so that it will? if ok as a different macro, since using separate macro's anyways... (for paste formula's, formats, all) not sure what the problem is.. thanks in advance macro works on columns where cells are filled with a formula only. ...

Access 97 on Win XP ? Help ?
Hi, We have upgraded our PC from Win 98 SE to Win XP. Also changed to MS Office 2000. All went well, except the old Access 97 database that we had now gives us a strange message. I don't know Access at all, can anyone help me ? When I try to open the database in Access 2000, it wants us to convert or just open. Either option just says "The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt" What does this mean, and how do I fix the problem. I tried installing MS Office 97 again, but this also does not work. Gives an error about objects. We would prefer t...

MultiLine Code Builder, Need Help to Clean Code:
My end goal is to create multi-line code that I can paste into VBE. Currently I'm pasting code like this... If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then Else frmVesselLog.DTPICKER1.value = Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,11).Value End IF For example Column D is:If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then Column E is : Else Column F is: frmVesselLog.DTPICKER1.value = Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,11).Value Column G: End IF Column H is row1 If Worksheets("vessel").Cells(CurVesl,8).Value Then row2 E...

I am having problems with "Calendar"
Hi all I'm trying to make a calendar that cycles (January February March etc.) starting from 2010 to when ever in MS Publisher. I have Calendar Creator by Broudbund that does this but whenever I converted to a PDF file, the file for each month is a little under 5 MB (I think because it is created as a JPEG file) which is not good for my application. Whenever I convert the MS Publisher "Calendar" to a PDF file it runs about 72 kB. But I haven't figured out how to sequence the program where it will automatically make a calendar page for each month while carrying o...

Need help converting date time to date only
I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in m attachment. I want to convert this column in to date only. Pleas help. Thanks Geng Attachment filename: sales - open orders test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=57210 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi without looking at your file you could use the following formula in a helper column =INT(A1) and format this cell as 'date' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I have a column in my spreadsheet with date and time, you can see in ...

custom header date formats
How can I set the date format on a custom header? I know I can use &[date] to insert the date...the problem is I want the date to display in a specific format (ex: MMDDYY or MMDDYYYY) Thanks! Ron --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Use something like: & TEXT(Today(),"d-mmm-yy") HTH Otto "Ron777 >" <<Ron777.102ysm@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Ron777.102ysm@excelforum-nospam.com... > How can I set the date format on a custom header? I know I can use > &[date] to insert the date...the problem is I want the...

displaying dates in UK format
I didn't write the original database and my knowledge of database design is not good enough to duplicate the work already done. With a variety of computers running Windows98 and/or XP, using Access2003, I cannot get dates to display on my forms in UK format (i.e. dd/mm/yyyy or even d/m/yy). The computers in use all have the short date format set to dd/mm/yyyy in regional settings. I have read through http://allenbrowne.com/ser-36.html and tried the formatting suggested there and it didn't work for me. I added it to "Lost focus" and "OnExit" and ...

PocketPC Outlook help
I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync Inbox information from one computer to another. Is there a way to sync inbox information to another computer without having to delete partnerships or not having the inbox sync at all with another computer? Hi - Not sure what you mean by "from one computer to another" - do you mean you're trying to sync your PDA to more than one computer? Note that this can often cause problems and lost data. Probably best to post in m.p.pocketpc for more help.... Frank wrote: > I am a new user to PocketPCs and I am trying to sync &...

OWA
Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003) that a user has rights to? http://support.microsoft.com/?id=821900 "Bad Beagle" wrote: > Is there anyway to manage another users calendar via OWA (Exchagne 2003) > that a user has rights to? > > > just to make it easier for you log into Outlook Web access as your self after you log in you will see similar link to below Http://yourserver.webmail/exchange/ just add the user info at the end lets say you will access Matt calendar and he has given you righ already, by going to propetie...

Office 2007 Professional: Help Files Issues
Gents, I cannot find a solution to this odd issue and before I submit a support ticket I thought I would ask the community. We have office 2007 professional (volume licensing) on a Window 2003 terminal server. We have a few users out of a bunch that get the "This page is unavailable" I have tried the Refresh and back. I've tried online and offline modes. In offline I get the table of contents to the left but same unavailable message when I click the links. I noticed on testing some other users, that apparently never used the help. That there are some prompts...

Help with macro #5
The following macro puts the file names on the worksheet that has the command button. How can I put the file names on a different worksheet? Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim FN As String ' For File Name Dim ThisRow As Long Dim FileLocation As String Application.ScreenUpdating = False FileLocation = "C:\Documents and Settings\nc1\Desktop\TAS forms\*.xls" FN = Dir(FileLocation) Do Until FN = "" ThisRow = ThisRow + 1 Cells(ThisRow, 1) = FN FN = Dir Loop End Sub ...

Customer Membership Expiration Date
I have a customer who sells annual memberships to museum patrons, they get a discount in the gift shop. She would like to set the expiration date on the membership at the time she sets up the customer in the database. Does anyone have any ideas how to accomplish this? Add-Ons available? Thanks for your time and knowledge. You can use one of the customer custom date fields, set it equal to the expiry date. Then customize the HTML status bar to indicate whether the date in that field is less than today. Easy as pie, although if you have every tried making a pie it is actually very h...

HELP!! Publisher won't open
I have Publisher 2000. When I click on the icon on the desktop, the program opens to the catalog page. When I click on 'existing files'. the program closes down. I can open the existing file in Windows Explorer, but as soon as I click on something, it closes down. This is a relatively new computer running Windows XP Media Center. I have been able to access my existing file before on this system. Can someone please help? Can you open Publisher in Safe Mode? Do you have a default printer enabled? Insert your 2000 disk, select repair. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

PLEASE HELP
Hi, In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes outlook to not respond and closes down. Please Help Me. Kara This is the obv. but have you try to repair OL, its under your help Item on your menu bar my 2 cents "Kara Johnson" wrote: > Hi, > In Outlook small business 2007, when I press Tasks or To Do List, It causes > outlook to not respond and closes down. > Please Help Me. ...

SnapShot Date?
RMS v1.3.0203 This is for HQ looking at 114 active SO stores. The report is generated in HQ> Rpts> Items> SnapShot Store Price List. What is it that defines the snapshot date? I always looked at it from the inv side post physicals, request item count and reconciliation - but now I am looking at store level pricing (they set their own). I can see the snapshot date is different not only on different stores, but also on different line items from the stores. So far, my best guess has been that the snapshot date is based on a date the store has set or changed their pricing (like p...

Different timezones in Calendars?
Hello, I wonder whether it is possible to define Calendars using different timezones in Exchange public folders? /Regards Anders On Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:54:23 +0200, "Anders Biro" <anders.biro@remove.ascade.se> wrote: >Hello, I wonder whether it is possible to define Calendars using different >timezones in Exchange public folders? > > /Regards Anders > If you right cli...

Exchange Calendar Update Tool #4
I have downloaded the documentation for the utility that updates the affected calendar items for this DST period of time. The instructions seem a bit confusing to me. Can someone provide a simple explanation on how the tool works, how to install it, and how to run it with the appropiate command line options. I basically want to run it in user list generation mode. Any help is greatly appreciated. In a nutshell: download, install both tools, but install tzmove.exe first. Use the config tool to generate the list and list out conflicts. Run the batch files that is generated and your...

Guys i need your help
I dont seem to find the way how i can do this report which i really need . I need to have a report that can print only 3 records , this i was able to achieve but the issue is that i need the report to be able to print either 3 consecutive records where i specify the first record and the others be consecutive or else ( this i also need) be able to chose the 3 different records . Guys i hope i gave a good explanation Thank you -- Access For Fun See if this example helps: http://www.utteraccess.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=48&Number=1028860&Zf=f48&Zw=batch&...

dates in formulas
I would like my spreadsheet to add a month to a cell based upon the value of the date in another cell. In other words, I would enter the date in A1 and be formatted as Oct-2009, and I would like to put a formula in A2 that would result in the display of Nov-2009. I've tried =A1+1 but that just won't get it as it still returns Oct -09. "Russ" <Rusty@alwaysathome.net> wrote: > I've tried =A1+1 but that just won't get it as it > still returns Oct -09. Because you added one __day__, not one month. Try one of the following: =date(year(A1),1+month(A1),da...

Change Date format
Hi we receive raw data in this date format. i tried using the format cells--> date --> choose the mm/dd/yy format ..but it does no work. Could there be something wrong with my excel settings (exce 2000). Thanks for your time. Apr 10 2004 2:55PM regards.... -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Excel has stored the values probably as 'Text' after the import. Try the following: 1. format the cells with the format MMM DD YYYY hh:mm AM 2. Select an empty cell 3. copy this empty cell and select your range with the imported values 4. goto 'Edit - Paste Special...

insert DATE automatically #3
I have a worksheet,that has to be updated everyworking day of my company.How to insert today's date below yesterday's(or last working day) date in date column,what function will insert today's date automatically after 12 in midnight by considering the date is working day or not? Hi Tungana, See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#autodate You should read the material at top as well, but it is an Event macro and is installed differently than other macros. Right Click on the workseet tab, View Code, plop in the code from the above. When you type something into ...

Working out the day from the date
Hiya, Basically I have a table tblRubbishPickUp which records the weight of rubbish picked up on certain dates, the table has the fields (Weight, Date, Driver) I want to be able to work out the actual day i.e Monday, Tues, Wed etc does anyone know the formulae that you enter in to the query to figure this out? Fie smashing thanks loads f > - Show quoted text - DayOfWeek:Format(MyDate, "dddd") You need to change the name of your Date field. Date is a reserved word and should not be used for the name of a field. PC Datasheet Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Acce...

help...on changing the system administrator role.
The system throw me an error for system admin role when i click save. the rest of the roles, i can save. why ?? the trace stack is as below : [COMException (0x8004140b): Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004140B.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CBizSecRoleClass.ReplacePrivileges(CUserAuth& Caller, String RoleId, UInt32 Count, CRolePrivilege[] Privileges) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Role.UpdatePrivileges(String roleId, String privilegeXml, Int32 mode) +387 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Role.InternalUpdateAndRetrieve(String id, String xml, String columnSet) +170 Mi...

Multiple date parameters
I have three queries: MonthlyAll, MonthlyShows, and MonthlySpots. My main form is built off of MonthlyAll. It's main purpose is to provide a list of cities in a single form view, so that I can scroll through the cities and view the corresponding data. The main form contains two subforms: MonthlyShows and MonthlySpots. The subforms are linked to the main form by city and display the respective shows and spots by date. My question seems simple enough: Upon opening the form, I would like to type in a single date range ("Between [] And []"); and view only those shows and ...

Date comparisons on data entry
I would like to compare two date fields on a form at the point that the second date is entered rather than wait until the user has entered all the fields and pressed the save button. I have tried doing the comparison using On Change but the VB code sees the second field as NULL (when the second date is first entered) and throws a debug error. Is there a way of coding this? I am using Access 2007 hi Tommo, Tommo wrote: > I would like to compare two date fields on a form at the point that the > second date is entered rather than wait until the user has entered all the &...