Borderless printing

I am not sure if this is possible with Excel and endless searching on the web
has failed to find an answer. I have a Canon S9000 printer which has a
borderless printing facility and I would like to print several worksheets
that have a colour coded bar that runs down the side of the page, however I
can only get the left hand side to print to the edge. The right side is
approximate 5mm inside. If I select horizontal positioning from the page
setup I get a 2.5mm either side. No matter what I try I cannot get a
borderless print on the right hand side. I have Excel 2002 and windows XP.
Can anyone help?
--
Loose, fast and on the edge.
0

Analytical Accounting Edit list won't print
We are using Analytical Accounting and I have a general ledger batch that contains quite a bit of AA information. My understanding is that if I print the edit list on the batch, an AA edit list will also print, however, only the batch edit list is printing. Any idea why this might be? Is there some other way that I can look to see if the AA information has been attached to the transactions other than by looking at each transaction individually? Thanks, KJ Yo can turn the AA edit list printing on and off in the Posting Setup Window. Tools->Setup->posting->Posting Cheers. R. &...

Printing with Publisher 2007--text doesn't show.
I have created a document in 2007, with colored type on a black background. When I try to print it...I only get the black background, no text, no images. I have tried to change the "Order", sending type/image to front. Nothing seems to work. HELP! Q You will never see color on black. A way around would be to outline the font and images in white. You can outline the text in the Format, Font. After you select outline, highlight the text, fill with white. Images are harder, if they are vectors you can select the image, ungroup, delete the background, group the rest, appl...

Check printing option in Money
I recently downloaded Money Essentials. I was previously using Money 2004 and was printing checks from my printer (onto pre-printed checks I ordered from my bank). Now that I have Money Essentials I want to continue to print checks from my printer, but I cannot find this option anywhere! The online option seems to be entering a check number, whereas before I was able to select the payment method as 'Print Check' and print the check on the next avilable check number. Please help, I am unable to pay bills right now! Don't know for sure, but I'd bet that printing checks...

Print preview problems
When I try to view my worksheet in Print Preview, it will not show the last column. I have tried resetting my print area as well as adjusting the margins and page breaks and neither of those worked. I tried recreating the work sheet from one I know works, and it did the same thing. There are no hidden columns in the work sheet. Hi, This sounds rather like you've used the 'Set Print Area' function to define a print area that excludes the last column. This is especially so if the last column doesn't print. Cheers -- macropod [MVP - Microsoft Word] ------------------...

Cannot print to default printer when opened from email
We have an intermittant fault that seems to only affect some users/printers. When users open an email attachment without Excel open in the background, they are then unable to print to their default printer. They are then unable to print to this printer for any spreadsheet opened. You see a spooling message, but nothing comes out on the printer. It can be resolved by printing to a different printer, then choosing your default again. If you have Excel open when opening the attachment it doesn't seem to happen, everything works as expected. Has anyone seen anything like this, or hav...

Chart printing problem.
I have a bar chart. It has 25 bars in 2 pages. I tried to print the chart. then i faced one problem. it is not printing properly.. One bar which is positioned at bottom of the 1st page is getting cut in the 1st page. And again its printed completed on the 2nd page.. I want to print this bar, either it shuld come on the first page or the second page.. I created this chart dynamically. Is any solution is there for solve this problem. Please help me. Thanks. Ram Kumar.R. -- ramkumar_cpt ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ramkumar_cpt's Profile: htt...

Print views from multiple entities and Case lacking Spare-part/pro
Hello, Just starting to look at our service process and how we can get CRM to supply us with the required output. So far I found a few obstacles.. 1) The print view is only containing data from the Case entity. I need data, such as contact details to be included as well. How can I get data from multiple entities in this print template? 2) There is no link between a Case and a Product list (or "Sparepart" list). Is there an easy way to attach the Product list we will use for quote creation? 3) Is there a way to easy create a Quote from a Case (similar to Quote to Order), eg...

Moving to a new print server
My existing Windows Print Server runs on a Windows Server 2003 sp2 x64 box. I'm planning to create a new print server, again running Windows Server 2003 x64, in order to resolve some issues I'm having with the first box. I'd therefore like to migrate the existing printers and their driver files to the new box without having to recreate everything manually. If the first box is named AD2 and the second PS1, I'd like printers installed on all workstations to show that they are now located at PS1 rather than Ad2. Is this kind of migration as simple as creating the n...

How do I print combo box drop down lines?
If the combo box uses a range, go to that range and print it. Or Screen Print HTH, Gary Brown "hellma" wrote: > ...

CRM 4 Printing Workflows
We are using CRM4 and have created a number of workflows. I was just wondering if there would be any way to print these workflow, or create a document showing the steps of the workflow? This would just be very useful to save me alot of documentation time. Apart from a screen shot no printing option is available. Technically an application could be build to do this but I am pretty sure that there is nothing out there at the moment. -- Patrick Verbeeten (MCPD) Lead Developer Aviva IT Extended Entity and Plug-in browser: http://www.patrickverbeeten.com/maps/CrmTool.aspx "Rob...

erratic color printing iof Publisher in PDF
I have printed my color newsletter using Primo to convert it to a PDF file. I have told Primo that I want it in Black and White, not color. Some of the pages in the 12-page black and white newsletter retain some color. Outlines around articles and tables retain the color I had used in the color version. I have told Primo that the paper quality is black and white AND in experimenting, to try to figure this outI have also tried color. When the blue and orange Primo box comes up, no matter whether I click print or screen, I continue to get colors in the black and white issue. Help!! garne...

Problems printing html email messages in Outlook 2000
Hello, We are having problems printing html email messages with Outlook 2000. Plain and rich text messages print correctly. On several PCs, when we print html email messages it will only print the message header and I believe any footer information on the printed page. If we set Word to be the default email editor we can click on forward in the email so the messages opens up in Word. Once it is opened in Word, it will print correctly from Word. The PCs that are being problematic have a broad spectrum of configurations. This problem has occurred on Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro SP1, and Window...

"last line of receipt printing on first line of next receipt"
I have adjusted the .xml file for the receipt countless times and have downloaded .xml templates from the Customer Source. Every time I print a receipt the last line is cut off and inserted as the first line on the next receipt. Any ideas for fixing this? Thanks! What Printer/Driver combination are you using? I would guess that you're using some variety of Windows Driver, and that the problem has to do with the page size defined there rather than with the Receipt Template... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ------------------...

Labels printing in alphabetical order!
I created a Label using a Table in MS Office 2007 Access. The Field required to be sorted is by Last Name. I can print all the Records (not alpha), however I want them in alpha order. I must be doing something wrong. Thank you. -- Roger The only way to control the sort order in reports is to use the Sorting and Grouping dialog in the report builder. Even if the report is based on a query that's sorted, the report (usually) doesn't respect the sort order of the incoming recordset. (If you don't have a query, all bets are off, because you can never make any assumption abou...

Print View or Print Paper No start time or end time
How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont see the start and end time? "dearcc" <dearcc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B8CACE7-6A38-4652-8010-B92713583CAE@microsoft.com... > How come when i print view or print hard copy of my monthly calendar I dont > see the start and end time? Outlook version? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] They only show if the cell is wide enough. Try Landscape format. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solut...

Printing an A5 booklet 2 up on A4 paper
Sorry for what is a long story but hopefully, "what I am trying to do and why I cant do it", will be clear enough by the time you get to the end. This really is a simple requirement that was easy to do and worked fine in every version of Publisher prior to 2007! I am printing a booklet that is basically, an A5 page folded in half containing 28 pages. The printer it is sent to is a HP8550 with duplex. The page setup is set correctly as Booklet, 10.5cm x 14.85cm prints 4 pages per piece of A5 paper and it prints it in the correct order, paginated etc. The problem started when...

Printing a date without the year
I am new to Access, and I want to know how to display just the month and the day not the year. Is there anyway to do this Display it where? Form, Query, Report??? One option would be to use the Format(), somthing like Format(Date(),"mmmm-dd") Lookup the Format function to see all the variables available to control the output format. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the vote buttons if it was helpful. "C Schroder" wrote: > I...

with not print bold print
I have a worksheet that I have been using for monthly reports. Every thing was fine last month but today when I went to enter my data I could view my date when I zoom 100% all I got was a blank screen. I went to print and it printed fine except for any thing that was in bold print didnt print. The worksheet is saved on a floppy I tried to open it on a different computer I could do every thing with no problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled office 2000 now when I go to open up Excel its blank... you can not see any cells its all gray. Hi Pam NEVER open an Excel file from a Flop...

Another Publisher printing problem...
I'm not new to Pubisher...it's an old friend....at least it was until I got 2007. For instance, right now I am trying to print a greeting card, which I have done thousands of times over the years. But now when I go into Print command, the Print Preview is perfect, it is perfect on the page itself. But it prints larger than it should, running the words of the interior of the card off the page at outside right margin and bottom. I am using "print to border" capability, but I have used that on most of my cards over the years. I'm confused! Ok, I figured it out m...

how can i print the notes of powerpoint presentation slides?
i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are printing..... please help! On the print menu, there is a field called, "Print what:" wherein you can select "Notes Pages". "Luisa Grey" wrote: > i want to print my notes so i have them in front of me (not on the comp > screen), but if i print the powerpoint presentation, only the slides are > printing..... > > please help! ...

print excel graph
I cannot print an Excel graph. Other spreadsheet data prints OK. The labels on the X and Y axes of the graph print OK. The graph title and inserted regresssion formula print OK. The entire graph looks OK in Print Preview. I have selected Chart in Setup. Changing from draft to normal has no effect. I run Vista and Excel 97-2003 -- joek Is it one particular chart, or all charts, that have this difficulty. If it's just one, I'd suggest you shrug your shoulders and build a new copy of it from scratch, and delete the old. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutori...

can't print
why every time i'm using excel i can't print???? Because you dont have a printer? Seriously -- you need to be a tad more explicit in relating your problems Do you have a printer hooked up? Is it on? Have you verified that the printer is installed on your computer? Can you print from other programs? Do you have this printer selected as default printer in Excel? Do you get any error messages? If so, what do they say? "Artur Almeida" <arturalmeida@mail.com> wrote in message news:097b01c3b9a0$9aa1d970$a501280a@phx.gbl... : why every time i'm using excel i can'...

Two problems, Conditional Formatting and Printing a record
I know these are two seperate problems, but I got them to work and I don't understand how. First: I have 6 fields that are conditionally formatted to be bold/red bg/yellow font if a corrosponding check box is ticked. It is coded: EXPRESSION IS [HP].Value=-1 Where HP is the Checkbox It doesn't work.....sort of. Second: I have a macro that print previews a report based on the ID (primary key) of the currecnt record (to be printed). When the button is clicked, a pop up appears asking for the ID (ID1). This is the macro coding: [ID1]=[Forms]![App 1]![ID1...

Drawing and paper are same, but all doesn't print
I created a project on 8 1/2 x 11 landscape paper. In print preview it shows all of my project on one page of paper (just as I laid it out when creating the project) and also shows a picture of the drawing paper and printer paper being the same (overlapping each other exactly). When I try to print my project only the bottom of my project prints out...nothing else (just one page...it doesn't print out the top half). Help! sounds like it may be one of those 'known bug, apply visio service packs and update printer drivers'. fixes. al "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussi...

Printing problem #3
I have come across have a strange bug whereby one computer can print fine which runs windows XP, and another computer running Windows 98 misses out some lines and sometimes cells. Both computers are on the Office XP package printing to the same printer. Presumably the problem lies with the different operating systems? I'm stumped! Does anyone have any ideas? Many thanks Stu As a quick wild guess, make sure they each have the proper printer drivers. The same printer may use very different ones for different OS, especially XP. I'll keep the toes crossed that works out. RT...