BOB? More Craps Help

Hi Bob

Been spending some time on the code you sent and I think I
found some errors.  Can you check the code below to see
what you think?  I think it is now working according to
the correct rules...

Dim cellvalue
Sub Craps()
'Excel Craps V1.3

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Range("B5:C1000").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("A4").Select

Setup:
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
[B5] = [B2]

Rollem:
If (([B5] = 2) Or ([B5] = 3) Or ([B5] = 12)) Then GoTo
CrapOut
If (([B5] = 7) Or ([B5] = 11)) Then GoTo FirstLucky
cellvalue = 0
GoTo NotWinner
End

NotWinner:
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Application.Calculate
Repeater:
cellvalue = cellvalue + 1
If ([B2] = "7") Then GoTo SevenLose
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 2).Value =
[Sheet1!B2]
If ([B5] = [B6]) Then GoTo Winner
If ([B2] = [B5]) Then GoTo Winner
GoTo LoopAround
End

LoopAround:
GoTo Repeater
End

Winner:
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 2).Value = [B5]
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 3).Value = "Win"
Beep
Beep
Beep
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End

SevenLose:
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 2).Value = "7"
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 3).Value = "Lose"
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End

FirstLucky:
[C5] = "Win"
Beep
Beep
Beep
End

CrapOut:
[C5] = "Lose"

End Sub

The problem that was occuring was it would go
8
12 Win

or
5
6 Win

so I changed the coding
Winner:
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 2).Value = [B2]

Winner:
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells(cellvalue + 5, 2).Value = [B5]

SOUND OK?
0
anonymous (74722)

The winning condition was as long as B2 = B5, right? (That being, the
dice rolled was the same as the first value?)

If so, then =[B5] will work fine. The reason that it was printing a
different value was because the cell was updating each time new data
was entered, so, at the time it won, it was correct, but at the time of
printing it wasn't. Should work fine, as far as I can see.

-Bob

---

Most unusual question
Using Outlook Office 2003 and this evening, everytime I try to open a link from email in Outlook, it opens up My Documents! What's wrong and how do I correct this problem! Thanks! ...

Help #4
When you go into, Sales Batch Entry, select the batch, transactions, lookup by document number, the view I am getting now is green and white. I am seeing all the documents in all the batches. I don't want this view, I want to be able to view only what is in the batch selected. What controls this feature? rcr, what you can do is Go to Sales Transaction Entry, Enter your Batch ID, then if you see the lookup, it'll only have the transactions entered for that Batch alone. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "rcr" wrote: > When you go...

OT Help
OT sorry. You all seem to be the most knowledgeable of all the newsgroups i know about. I need to create an eMail containing other eMails. The only app that I know that does this is Outlook. I would rather not have to struggle with Outlook. Other than Thunderbird, that I cannot get to set up, what other eMail apps allow dragging current eMails into a new eMail to send? On Jul 23, 3:47=A0pm, BeeJ <nos...@live.com> wrote: > OT sorry. > You all seem to be the most knowledgeable of all the newsgroups i know > about. > I need to create an eMail containing other ...

HELP!! Accounting Question
When I run a Tender Summary for specific days, I don't see a record of the Payments to Account that have been made for that specific day. Why? My accountant desperately needs to know why. Also, why when I run a Detailed Sales report and a Tender Summary for the same period, do the amount not match up. Thank you in advance for your help. See my new thread question from today for a better Z report that can be run from manager. I think we are talking about the same thing. Maybe someone out there can help. "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

Need Help #5
I had installed outlook on Exchange 2003. Now when I try to republish Default global address list, I get the error "MAPI or an unspecified service provider". I think my MAPI profile must be currupted. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank Kumar Check the version of mapi32.dll in your system32 directory. You may simply need to replace it with the mapi32.dll version that is found in the /exchsrvr/bin folder. Oh, and uninstall Outlook please. There is a reason that installing Outlook on an Exchange server isn't recommended and isn't supported.... -- Ben W...

Need to Hire Outlook 2003 Help

Date formatting Help
Macro - Help How can you select a cell with a Sunday's Date to give you th following Sunday's Date when execute -- Db171 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27551 To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So something like: cell.value + 7 -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message ...

HELP: Outlook downloads 3,4, now 5 copies of each email
I make Outlook 2000 use a Outlook.pst file on a separate hard disk instead of the usual C:\Documents & Settings\ folder. Everything is fine. I also TICK "Leave copy of message on server" so I always have a backup copy. Now when i format my PC and reinstall Windows & Outlook, I point to my D:\Outlook.pst and it starts using it. Then all of a sudden it starts downloading ALL my emails again. If I format my PC once again and reinstall Windows & Outlook, then Outlook starts downloading ALL my emails TWICE (there's 2 copies of each email downloaded, plus the copy I...

help on combo box...
i have a combo box cbPayee... on top of the list is "add new payee..." below which are the other names ...how can i enable it that when the 1st row is selected, a pop-up form wud appear for data entry... thanks... -- ai® Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Use the After Update event of the combo. If Me.cbPayee = "add new payee..." Then 'Do it here Else However, a more common technique is to use the combo's NotInList event for this purpose. Set the combo's Limit To List property to Yes. Delete the "add new payee...&q...

HTML Email distorted in Hotmail
I create a table with about a dozen rows of cells in Outlook as an HTML document. For some reason, when I e- mail it to myself and open it in Outlook the formatting is just as I sent it. No problem. However, when I send it to a hotmail account, the font in at least one cell is reduced half-way through the line. If I hperlink the title in the first cell, the font also shrinks down to more than half its size. ( Less important, but noteworthy, is what happens when the same e-mail sent to hotmail is forwarded or replied to. Hotmail converts it to a text message only so all the colour and ...

Help 05-06-10
I'm trying to send a message and I cant And what exactly happens when you try? Any error messages? Has this account ever worked in Windows Mail? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jarrod Soto" <jarroddsoto@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uLk3suL7KHA.1424@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to send a message and I cant > "Jarrod Soto" <jarroddsoto@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uLk3suL7KHA.1424@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to send a message and I cant ********...

How do I save Visio help text boxes as html
I have a Visio process flow containing help text boxes (mouse overs) and hyperlinks that I want to save as a web document (html). When saved, the help text boxes are no longer available. How do I save as html so that they are available? ...

How would I hire someone to help w Outlook issues remotely?
I have a lot of little bugs with Outlook 2007 and Windows XP and do not seem to be able to find help. I have asked questions multiple times on this forum with no help. Is there a way an individual can hire another individual to come on my computer remotely and help with my little issues? ...or should I just call someone like geek squad to send someone over? please copy my email as I never seem to find responses on this forum and when I login it says I have no responses. (I have also checked notify of replies) Kevin grold@aol.com Your questions in this group, in Januar...

Help Please #14
What is the formula that takes hours that have been added up and multiples them by an hourly wage. I know it can be done. I just don't know how. -- darling ------------------------------------------------------------------------ darling's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28855 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486045 =A8*24*Wage_Rate where A8 holds the hours, it is important to format result as genreal or numbers or currency or else you'll get a large time format -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "darl...

Help, NDIS BSOD
We have an NDIS IM developed based on Passthru sample. It works fine on x86 platform for years. Recently, we port it to x64 server and got BSOD every 20 hours of loading. It won't happen at sunday when nobody connect to that server. The crash code are DRIVER_CORRUPTED_MMPOOL (d0), DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5) or BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2). Sometimes, it crashed at allocating memory in our driver. Sometimes, it crashed at deallocating memory in our driver. Most of the time, it crashed out of our code. Any hints how to debug? Segments of dump are as followings: Windows...

Need help in data copying. #3
Thanks Mr. Dave. It was really helpful Regards Tom -- SMIL ----------------------------------------------------------------------- SMILE's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=488 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=25956 ...

Extra White Space down Side of page
i have a standard A4 word doc with a page border - the border and information within are fine however recently when i opn document there is an exra inch of page on the right hand side its just white space. the border stays in and doesnt move out, the white space just appears after about 5 seconds when you open the document. it looks like i need to move all info and borders outwards to make it even but everything wont go out the far and the rulers at the top arent recognising the extra space either. When printing the extra space remains. i have looked at page broders, margins ...

help needed! can't open my pst file
hi.. need your expetise... :) im really desperate to open my pst files. im having a hard time to open it. i encountered errors when opening the file. like: this file is not a personal folders file. i already tried to run scanpst.exe, but no good. tried to import/export files but really cant get through. even tried the data file management option.. but still no luck! :( need help... please.. i can send you the file to try it on.. :) please advise.. thanks in advance, bambz Sorry, but the most basic information is missing - version of Outlook and where the .pst file is stored. --� Milly ...

Publisher will not print multiple copies, other apps do? Help!
I have tried everything I know how to do. Publisher will not print multiple copies, but other applications will. What version Publisher? Doe the print fail in all Publisher projects? Have you looked into an upgraded driver? Will Publisher print multiple copies if you change the number in the printer folder? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "sidewinder" <sidewinder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FBA3DCE-AE53-432E-8A7E-D6B3D6B1736A@microsoft.com... >I have tried everything I know h...

Help needed- customize Outlook
I applied the 'fix' to Outlook 2000, as discussed below. Now, oddly, when away from the computer for a while, I have the start-up screen showing, asking for my password.. then I'm back to where I was, with the original programs still running as they were... I would liek the screen to go blank, as before, when away for 20 minutes.. Since I did 3 things today, could it be this fix, or the 'Net' update to XP, or the 'Messenger' update? Gotta be one of the three... the 2 XP ones mentioned are recent, perhaps today, to the Windows update site.. help? Thank you! http:...

Money 2005 Small Business Questions, please help
Can you use this program for Personal (home)and Small Business opertions? Will my Money 2002 accounts transfer into this Money 2005 Small Business? Does this program keep track of auto mileage expenses? Would you recommend this product for a home and small business use? Thanks in advance for your help. Chris L. Davenport, IA ...

Need Help Nesting a Formula inside MAX formula
I have Stock Market quotes that gets stored in Excel intra-day When every 30 minutes passes, the data is automatically updated and archived in the next row up and the new update begins. EXAMPLE: C2 9:30 D2 25 C3 10:00 D3 25.5 C4 10:30 D4 25.10 C5 11:00 D5 26 After 30 mins the data looks like this: C2 10:00 D2 25.5 C3 10:30 D3 25.10 C4 11:00 D4 26 C5 11:30 D5 26.25 This process keeps going on. I can archive as many periods I want, in any timeframe. I currently store 100 rows of 30 minute periods. Everytime a new peiod begins al...

Somebody Please Help
I have a main table tblOHInst. Fields Match and Zip are blank. I have a secondary table tblInstNew that has the same fields as the tblOHInst but the Match and Zip fields has data. What I need to do is update the OHInst table with information from the InstNew table that has missing information in the fields Match and Zip that only applies to the state OH. Main Table - tblOHInst - (Has records for many states) Match City State Zip xxxxx PA xxxxx OH xxxxx OH ...

Help with Recovery Storage Group
Hi Guys, this is a bit of a long one but hopefully someone can help me.... Here is my setup. A Disaster recovery Exchange 2003 server (DREX) A fully working Domain Controller My Primary Exchange server no longer exists (PRIEX) The mailbox database from PRIEX has been mounted into a Recover Storage Group on DREX I want to import all the mailbox data from the Recovery Storage group into a New Mailbox Store on DREX. I can do this if I execute following steps 1. Extract USER1's Mailbox to a PST using EXMERGE.exe 2. Remove exchange attributes from USER1's account using Active Directo...

Excel crashes when I try to access on Help.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just installed Office 12.1.9 on my iMac 8.1 , and most apps work ok. However, Excel crashes whenever I try to get Help, i.e., if I click on the Help menu. This only happens in Excel, not in Word or PowerPoint, for example. I tried deleting the Preference file com.microsoft.Excel.plist and restarting Excel, but this did not help. I have done the usual things, rebooting the computer, running the Disk Utility to fix permissions, etc. Now what? I was one of those who encountered the error that there was "nothing to u...