basic accounting templates

I am looking for a template to track church finances (income & expenses) as
it works with our budget.  Our church has an annual budget of under $200,000
and is relatively simple.

Bethel1 (2)

Try here and see if one of these fits what you need

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/results.aspx?Scope=TC&Query=accounting

--
intruder9
intruder9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30107

Sending an automated e-mail on account creation
We're currently running Exchange 2003, and would like to send a customized e-mail to new users when their accounts are created (akin to the automated messages sent by default by SBS2k3). I haven't had any luck searching for information about how to go about doing this. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated! ...

viewing speperate email accounts using seperate folders
Hello There, I am having some trouble discovering how to seperate my outlook email accounts into two seperate folders. My desired outcome is to have one folder for each account, similar to Outlook express. Plaese let me know if this is at all possible and how to do so. Thank You Very Much, -- Tyler P Cotey Hi Tyler, create an additional folder in Outlook (File/New/Folder). This folder can have the name "Inbox for email@domain.com" Then you can create a rule for this email account. "Tools/Rules Assistent/" and the rule must be: After incoming an email to email@ ...

Second email account
I have two email accounts set up in Outlook '02 SP3 (10.2627.6626). When sending/receiving only the default account is being checked. Send/Receive group is configured as follows. Beneath "Group Name" it says "All Accounts. Beneath "Send/Receive when" it says "Online and Offline." "Include this group in send/receive" is checked. I guess this is default as I have never configured this manually. I have tried deleteing the account and re-entering it. After re-entering, Outlook will "Test Account Settings" okay. A message is sent to...

Please help with a basic question! (I hope)
Isn't there a formula that can be written that says if a cell is blank put a zero in another cell? For example if cell B3 is blank put a zero in c8? I know this might not sound logical to you power users, but this is a basic spreadsheet made by a newbie. With C8 as your active cell, try this formula: =IF(ISBLANK(B3),0,"" -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try =IF(B3="",0,"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany andy3468 wrote: > Isn't there a formula that can be written that says if a cell is > blank put a zero in anoth...

FRx Account Sets
Is it possible to copy Account Sets definitions from one Specification Set to another? I can't seem to find a way. Thanks ...

Account defaulting
Hello all, I would just like to confirm the account default hierarchy I observe in Great Plains 8.0. It appears that the hierarchy goes: Card level > Class Level > Company Posting Accounts For instance, to determine the account used for defaulting a customer Accounts Receivable account, GP will first look at the customer card, if no account is setup there, it will look at the class id, if nothing is setup there, it will go to the posting accounts setup. Is this correct? What if different accounts are setup at different levels? Thanks in advance, Jason Hi, Card level > Compan...

Journal entries affecting an account
Is there any way to print all journal entries affecting a particular account, showing debits and credits (ie the entire entry) when a debit or credit affected an account I select? In the present cross refernce report (in ver 6.00G5), a report of cross refernce entries with a segment id identifying the selected account prints only the portion of the entry affecting the selected account. This is useless as I can simply print General Ledger detail. What I want to see is where the corresponding credits (or debits) went. How can I design this report? -- Arun In Detail Inquiry window (Inqu...

Trying to get a list amounts by account
I am trying to pull some information out of great plains and I need some assistance. The staff has changed some option and items are no longer posting like they once did. So I need to pull information out of the database for: Checks cut between 8/1/06 and 9/31/06 for invoices dated 8/06. I am having several problems doing this: When there is a credit on an invoice.. say if an invoice has a $40 credit on it when I total the checks for that invoice I am over by $40 because I can't figure out how to calculate the credit into it. maybe i'm missing a code where Ishould be counting an ...

AD account
Can I create a mailbox for a user that's in the AD forest, but the are not in the domain? As long as Exchange domainprep has been run in that particular domain that the user is in. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP "Help Me Please!" <mzalj@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:189101c4ac7c$825dbd00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Can I create a mailbox for a user that's in the AD > forest, but the are not in the domain? ...

Script to update email address and AD account
I x-posted this to exchange and AD groups because it kind of covers both. We are changing all of the user's login accounts to firstname.lastname and we're adding to everybody's email addresses a new SMTP for firstname.lastname@domain.com. Note I don't want to change everybody's email address from what it is today, we just want to add this new one and make it the default for each user. The big question is can this be scripted? thanks, Eric Hi Eric, For the SMTP portion simply add the desired secondary SMTP address to your recipient policies and it will allow for your...

"Superuser" account?
Pardon the dumb question, I am a developer not an Exchange admin - but I need to be able to tell one of my customers how to set up an account that can be used to access any other Exchange account, without being prompted for a password. Is that possible? The idea is that they will be using our software to cycle through accounts to perform maintenance. We are building temporary profiles for each user, but the password dialog keeps coming up, which does not work well when we want to automate this task. Yes it is possible if you are a full exchange administrator. then you can open other mai...

Adding Contacts from a group of Accounts to Marketing List
I have segmented our accounts into several categories using relationship types. At this point I want to create a marketing list based on accounts that pulls up all of the account contacts. Is this possible in the default system or do I have to create a custom view of contacts? Thanks, Chris Chris; Sure, create an advanced find saved query that selects all contacts whose parent account has category=X. once you have this query, you can add list members using a saved query. Dave Ireland "Sick of Vick" <spears.chris@gmail.com> wrote in message news:2211a21e-9ace-4768-9...

Offline folder settings for multiple e-mail accounts
I have 4 mailboxes plus my personal mailbox that need to be setup for 'Offline use' and to synchronize upon exit or at chosen intervals. I can setup my personal mailbox to synchronize through my laptop for 'Offline use' creating an Outlook.ost file. However, I am unable to do the same for the other 4 mailboxes. Offline folder settings will not allow me to create the offline folder settings while using my profile. I can setup an .ost file for each profile but do not want to be prompted to choose a profile to use in order to synchronize each profile. I would like to syn...

2007 PS Project Import
Hello, I am trying to import projects from a 2003PS 2003 to PS 2007 and keep actuals per completed and started tasks. My approach is to save the files locally as .mpp files then open and resave in Project Pro 2007 (locally). Then open up Project Pro, connect to the 2007 server and run the project import via tools/enterprise options/import project to enterprise When going through the project import wizard I am running into an error for some of the resources. For 5 of th 25 resources on the project , the wizard will not "validate" and says "resource nt account...

fairly basic excel question (i hope)
I don't have any VBA skills but need to combine data from two excel lists. one list (A) has 7000 records with many fields against each unique company, the other list (B) has about half this amount of the same unique companies (all on original list) but 3 additional fields that I need to import into the main dataset. So basically is it possible to set up a formulae that says "If company name in data set B1 = any company name in data set A then import fields B2, B3 B4 into dataset A against matching company name - without disturbing the other fields in A. Any help greatly appreciated...

Publisher Templates
I am in urgent need of Sick Leave and Annual Leave Templates. Publisher doesn't seem to have any. Any links will be appreciated Thank you Create one from scratch? Adapt a Word template? Modify an Excel spreadsheet? "ekaplan" <ekaplan@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:C7120CB5-DB4A-4E77-8D40-2070138A85BF@microsoft.com... > I am in urgent need of Sick Leave and Annual Leave Templates. Publisher doesn't seem to have any. Any links will be appreciated. > > Thank you What makes you think you are the only one that urgently needs Sick Leave or Annual Leave...

Exchange 2003
Hello to everybody ! It's the first message I post to a MS NG...I'm a bit excited :-). I have a problem and I didn't find anything to resolve it. I have a Win SBS 2003 standard server, italian version, where it is loaded also SQL 2000 SP4, Zetafax 9.1, WSUS. It's an IBM X236, 2 Xeon processor 3.0Mhz, 2 GB ram, 5 HD of 73 Gb, configured in a RAID 5EE volume with 2 partition C and D (for the datas). The server is configured mainly as a file server and we're trying to start to use the exchange server for the internal mail and external mail. Until now we're using 5 ...

Poor performance when initially loading Contacts/Accounts
Hi, We have a CRM installation which is performing very well in general. The only problem is when initially loading Contacts or Account (depending on personal preference). It can take up to 45 seconds before the view appears = frustration. It's not a JIT compilation problem since CRM is heavily in use. It's not a problem with the amount of contacts/accounts (in the thousands) since subsequent listings are really quick. It's not a network issue, the overall installation performs really well. I remember reading about an issue with a registry setting that could cause this beh...

Analytical Accounting detail transaction lost.
I have MS Dynamics GP10 on SQL server 2005. Our finance department complains about the Detail transaction in Analytical Accounting transaction window does not appear, while posting they have report for detail transaction. can any body help me to retreive the details for the Transaction. ...

Using a Template
I just finished writing a simple program for my job. I would like t use it as a template each time that I open the excel and save it unde a client name without messing up the template. And without saving th new file as template. Something tells me that the answer is easy bu it seems to escape me. Thanks for any help -- Jua ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Juan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=688 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26353 Hi Juan save your workbook as a t...

fax template?
I have created some email templates that use data slugs to auto complete the subject and body of the email activity. Is there a way in which the same thing can be achieved for faxes? (this info can then be inserted into the fax cover page and sent via sbs fax service). I have a client that will send the same info to customers by either email or fax but I can't find a way for the fax activity to be auto completed...is this possible and if so, how!? Thanks ...

PUBLISHER 2000 TEMPLATES
I have Publisher 2000 installed on my computer and recently I downloaded version 2007 to try. Now when I open up Publisher 2000 and try to open templates for the project/s that I am interested in doing the template that I pick downloads half way and then a message pops up telling me that "Publisher cannot complete the operation". Can someone please tell me what I should do to fix the problem? Do you still have 2007 installed? Do you still have your 2000 disks with the product number? Have you tried a detect and repair? Description of the Windows Installer CleanUp Utility http://sup...

how do i modify the excel template?
I need to modify the main excel workbook template. I went to user settings\application data\templates and saw worksheet.xls and tried to modify that one, but when I created a new workbook, it was not using that file as the template. I am using XP. Where is the file and how do I open, modify it and then save it again? Carol Freidman Create you own template instead, use the default workbook that opens (which is the template as xls file) then do all your changes formatting blinking cells elephants marching etc. Finally save the workbook as Book.xlt, put it in your startup folder and everyt...

IT project high level estimate template
anybody has a template/form to do a very high level estimate for an it project? thanks pierre -- Microsoft Office Online has a number of free Microsoft Project templates of all kinds at: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101527321033.aspx?av=ZPJ CVR/IT Consulting has a number of IT-related templates available for purchase and download at: http://www.cvr-it.com/PM_Templates/ ProjectConnections has a number of templates available for sale via a subscription at at: http://www.projectconnections.com/templates/index.html GanttHead has a number of templates...

General Ledger account setup
Allow only one general ledger account to be mapped to an accounting table field name. Therefore the net of all debit and credit entries for a batch for a given field name post to the same g/l account. Mike McCormick, CPA ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane...