Automation Testing in an Excel application.

Does anyone know of any software testing tool that is compatible with Excel?
We have an Excel application based on csv files, embedded in VB code. Has VB
user forms.

 Thanks.
0
HC (3)

number rounding in MS Excel

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Need macro help to close excel

test post
please delete this post ...

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

copy chart from Excel to Powerpoint

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Automating Detail Additions
What would you say is the best way to programatically create detail lines in Great Plains? My specific scenario right now is within Invoice Entry to programatically add Invoice detail lines from a custom data source (with custom business logic.) Can VBA in Great Plains do it? From what I'm seeing it can react to line focus and change events, but I'm not sure about specifically adding a new line in VBA. Best case would be the ability to fill the grid using VBA referring to our custom tables. Dexterity? Seems like the event code necessary is locked down for standard Great Pl...

How do I disable the handicapped feature in Excel?
Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does anyone know how to reverse this? Duh! Nevermind. Not an Excel problem. Control Panel - Handicapped feature. Thanks. "TIrish" wrote: > Someone in my office turned the handicapped feature on and now you have to > hold the key down for a couple of seconds or the letter never appears. Does > anyone know how to reverse this? ...

DLLs being loaded for all applications
I get the following warning at system startup: "Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications." How do I review the list of libraries and how do I eliminate any that should be removed? ...