automatically delete records w/duplicate address in excel

Don't have MS Access.
I have a voters list......w/lot of records with duplicate addresses.
IE married couple both vote and live at same address.
I only need one record for each address.
How can I automatically delete each record w/duplicate address keeping 1
record with that address?
0
PUSH (1)

First off, do not work on the original file.  Work on a copy!!

Go to Chip Pearson's site for a macro to do this

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm

"PUSH" wrote:

> Don't have MS Access.
> I have a voters list......w/lot of records with duplicate addresses.
> IE married couple both vote and live at same address.
> I only need one record for each address.
> How can I automatically delete each record w/duplicate address keeping 1
> record with that address?
0
DukeCarey (494)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

invalid email address

Unable to delete empty database

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

New Record

learning Excel #3

Excel VBA

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Nothing happens at ctrl-alt-delete prompt
I have a desktop running WinXP Pro. It was running terribly slow, so I rebooted. When I got to the ctrl-alt-delete prompt, I hit the keys and nothing happened. I powered off and back on again and same thing. I rebooted to Last Known Good Configuration, and still the same thing. Then I tried a different keyboard. Still nothing happens when you press ctrl-atl-delete. During the boot process, the lights on the keyboard (num lock, cap lock, etc) blink, so it appears that the keyboard and computer are communicating on some level, at least. Anyone have any thoughts on anything ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...