Automatically combining data from several worksheets

Hi,

I have several worksheets in a workbook - individual
quotations (one sheet for each product type).
Each sheet has standard information in each row - part
no., vendor, quantity, cost price, sales price etc

I am trying to find a way to combine the data from the
several worksheets/quotations into a master worksheet for
ordering i.e. combine the rows from the various sheets (if
quantity >0)

Any ideas or help appreciated

Robert

One way is to list all the worksheet names in a column on
your master worksheet (if you have a lot of worksheets
there are ways of producing this list quickly). Then use a
formula with the function INDIRECT. For example, with
sheet names in col. A:

     A        B       C
1  Sheet   Part No.  Price
2  Item1
3  Item2
4  Item3

With the Part No. in cell C1 on each sheet, put this in B2
and fill down:

=INDIRECT("'"&A2&"'!C1")

Do the same for the other product data and change the cell
reference.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

0
jason.morin (561)

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Macro

macros entering data

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

find data and autopaste when found

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

Automatically open Detail Entry Window
In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this with Modifier or VBA? Extender would come in very handy. You don't need to write a single code. Record a macro using GP macro and embed it on the SOP Entry window using Extender. "Elaine" wrote: > In SOP Transcation Entry, I'd like the Sales Customer Detail Entry window to > open automatically after the customer ID is selected. Is this possible? How > would I go about doi...

Multipule Worksheets
How do you set Excel 2002 to open all spreadsheets into one document instead of having multipule documents open up across your toolbar? ...

CRM Error

Parameters to open SO Manager with your credentials automatically?
Does anyone know of either shortcut target line parameters that would cause you to automatically log in with a specific user/password combo; or even a command prompt parameter? Thanks! ...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

Group Data
Hi All, I have the following data Office January 2005 February 2005 ..... sales Collection Sales Collection A 1000 500 2000 2500 B 2000 1500 2500 1500 etc How can I get a bar chart based on Month Sales/Collection ? When I take all data grouped together (sales and collection) without grouping them!!??? thanks dO YOU WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS? http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218153 (sorry about the caps) <Melepoil@gmail.com> wrote ...