Autofit Row Height #3

Hello,

I have a column on sheet 1 that is set to wrap text so that the row height
increases and decreases as more text is entered into the cell. This works
fine.

Users enter a number on sheet two where there is a lookup function that
returns the appropriate text from sheet 1. The problem is that when the text
is returned by the function, the row height does not adjust to fully display
all of the text in the cell. Is there a way of automating this?

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Thanks,
MarkN

Limit number of rows on query
I'm trying to write a query that will return no more than, say, 20 rows. In some forms of SQL there's a simple LIMIT clause, but this doesn't seem to exist for Access. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Ed ...

How long does SharePoint 2003/7 integration with MS D CRM 3 take?
we would like to integrate sharepoint into MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 and use it as the default file management system.I am assigned to make the project plan and I urgently need how long it takes to make it work? regards, rifat Hello Rifat, If you are interested we can help you for the integration. Please drop a email. Regards, Manick manick.m@hotmail.com "Rifat Yavuz" wrote: > we would like to integrate sharepoint into MS Dynamics CRM 3.0 and use it as > the default file management system.I am assigned to make the project plan and > I urgently need how long it takes to ...

XP home service pack 3 Power management
Power management has ceased to funtion, Screen shuts down, but no hibernation or shut down. I have tried to reset power options in control panel, but get the error message <settings are incompatible> despite my best efforts and many configurations tried. any bright ideas? -- john You might try going to an XP newsgroup... this one is for working with code dealing with Access VBA Programming microsoft.public.windowsxp is the one you're looking for -- Jack Leach www.tristatemachine.com "I haven''t failed, I''ve found ten thousand ways that...

Data from 3 different sheets in the same workbook
We have to produce a pie chart on a new sheet which will show the percentage total of 3 different data that are in 3 different sheets but the cell's still the same (B14 in sheet1, B14 in sheet2, B14 in sheet3). I hold the CTRL button but it doesn't work. Is there a way to create this piechart without linking the 3 data in a fourth sheet? We tried in a lot of different ways but they give us errors (one of them is "reference is not valid") Thanks are there any limitations as to why you could not link to 4th sheet? "Marta" wrote: > We have to produce a pie ch...

Mail Merge only one row in dataset
Hi, Anyone have an idea why mail merge shows only one row in the dataset even I have chosen multiple lines in CRM? I will not get any error messages but still get only one row in the mail merge window that shows the data that's going to be processed in the MM regardless of how many rows I choose in CRM. Cheers, Pete Found out that the problem seems to be somewhere in the advanced find. If I choose the option in first window and in Merge section "all records on all pages" the merge works well. But if I try to pick only few lines from the page or do an advanced find, then t...

Change FORMAT #3
I am just a beginner and I would like to change the format of as cell according to a condition in another cell. First example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change it format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1=M Second example:I have a cell A3 that contains a text, and I want to change it format to BOLD and change the background to BLUE when A1 has a GREEN background Please help You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color. See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Look for:...

Delete mailbox #3
Dear all I have Exchange 5.5 server running 1000 users. I wanted to delete 500 (mailbox and user account) of them. How do I delete them using template? It's not practical if we delete them one by one. Any idea or reference website I can read? thank you "Muhamad Taufik Khasim" <Taufik@uniten.edu.my> wrote in news:ekKtwbBsEHA.1992@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > I wanted to delete 500 (mailbox and user account) of them. How do I > delete them using template? > It's not practical if we delete them one by one. Here is some good information for you: http://support...

Last Row of a Table has Part of the Content Whited Out
I imported a large document developed under Office 2000 on a PC into Word for Mac. Many of the tables are fine, but several of the tables have an issue with either the first or last row. The problem is that some of the words seem to be whited out. The words are still there, because when I place the cursor on words I can see and use the arrow keys, the cursor is still moving across the letters I cannot see, one at a time. I've tried the following: - Changing the fill color a few times. When I do this, the effected text is still hidden behind what appear to be white rectangles. - Ch...

What happened to Sales Quota Reporting in 3.0?
What came of the sales quotas reports in 3.0? I know Microsoft pared down the reporting for the new release, but without reports, the sales quotas don't have much relevent use. Is there any consideration being made to convert 1.2 reports to 3.0 reporting service reports? Hi Luke, You are right that we do not currently have any reports on quota in v3. This is on our list of features for the next version. Thanks, Wan Li ---- Wan Li Zhu Program Manager Microsoft Dynamics CRM http://www.microsoft.com/crm "Luke" wrote: > What came of the sales quotas reports in 3.0? ...

CRM 3.0 and Update Rollup 2
A while back we had to move our CRM installation to a new domain. Same server and database, just a different domain. To accomplish this we ended up having to reinstall CRM. Prior to moving to the new domain, we had installed the Update Rollup 2. We never reapplied the rollup, however in the registry it appears that it is installed and some of the features installed with the rollup are available in the client (for example ability to make attributes available to search on). If I look at the build number in the client, it looks like the rollup is not applied. Would the common recommenda...

PropertySheet #3
Hi, I have a PropertySheet in a wizard mode with 3 pages, I made recently. That works fine. Now i want to extend the property sheet and add one page to it. problem is, this page is not displayed.everything else works fine, (other pages). The contrusctor for the 4th page is called, OnInitDialog function is not called. The dialog template for the problem-page is of the "Child" style, thin frame. What I am doing wrong? Any idea? Thanks, Lubomir Lubomir wrote: > I have a PropertySheet in a wizard mode with 3 pages, I made recently. That > works fine. Now i want to ext...

Can I convert a column into a row?
Excel Question. I simply want to convert a column of figures [each in different cells] into a row with a similar number of cells. Must be simple, but can't seem to find how to do it. Thanks for any replies, guys!! Select the cells in the column you want to paste in the row. copy (control C). Select the same number of cells in a row, click Edit > Paste Special. Select transpose. Click ok. - Mangesh "Lenworth" <Lenworth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBEBCC94-3B52-46D1-934C-224E3C234E6B@microsoft.com... > Excel Question. I simply want to convert ...

#VALUE! error when I try to insert a row
I have created a spreadsheet that I seem to be receiving an odd error in an intermittent manner. I have a formula =IF(ISTEXT($S9),DetermineValue(L9),0) that totally works, where DetermineValue is a function I created that returns an integer. I populate the same tab with input data, and the formula above and function performs 100% correctly. (no array formulas or anything too exotic) - This is done in Tab B. S9 cell is populated using a vlookup that references a range in Tab A that always populates correctly. On another tab (Tab A), when I create a brand new row, well below the range that ...

links in outlook #3
When I click a link in outlook 2007 it does not go the the link. It says something like general failure. The system cannot find the specified file. Is there a option command or something that must be set? Jimkai are you using IE? did you try resetting the web settings (IE's tools, options) and running Help, office diagnostics in Outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscrib...

Make the row limit of excel flexible -not fixed at 65536.
Computer requirements expand. It is now the case wehre we here at Telstra require more rows than the current fixed limit of 65536. I am aware that orther spread sheet systems do supply you with more rows. Perhaps you can make it a selectable option. Increase the limit and also alow users to select their own limit where they create a new worksheet. 99,999 rows would I beleive fix our probelm for ever. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in...

SHADE ALTERNATE ROWS IN QUERY OR FORM DETAIL
I would like to shade alternate rows in a query (or similar tabular format in a form). Is this possible, and how do I accomplish this? -- Thank you for your time and any info. -Diane It cannot be done in a query. Stephen Lebans has an example of how to do it in a form at http://www.lebans.com/alternatecolordetailsection.htm (and it's far easier than that in Access 2007) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Diane-Maplewood" <DianeMaplewood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F14C865E-AF1D-4960-9645-912B8FE...

Chart Area #3
I know I have done before, but can't seem to remember how to get doable results. I want to be able to have 3 different background colors on a chart Green, Yellow, and Red. Then 3 columns that are used to show different numbers. The background colors are to help the viewer see quickly if their numbers are in a valid range. -- Thanks, Nikki Nikki - Here's one way: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/HorizBands.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Nikki&q...

counting rows across multiple worksheets
I am trying to count and add all rows populated with values across multiple worksheets. Is there an easy way to do this? The *easiest* way is to perform the count and/or the totaling on each individual sheet in the *same* relative cell. So, say the count is displayed in X100 on *all* sheets, And the sum is displayed in X101 on *all* sheets. On the main sheet, use formulas similar to these: =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!X100) =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!X101) -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =======================...

CRM 3.0 Outlook Client in RPC/HTTP Mode
We are ruuning CRM 3.0 Professional Edition and Exchange Server 2003 with SP1 on a Windows 2003 Standard Edition server with SP1 on a remote server. Our client machines are using Outlook 2003 with SP2 and connecting to the Exchange Server via RPC Over HTTP. Everything works fine like the clients are able to send and receive mails and able to access the CRM server via Internet Explorer using public IP as well as the Public domain name. But when we tryig to install the CRM 3.0 for Outlook client, its giving an error message that the CRM server could not be contact or the Server may down. ...

Print preview #3
Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print preview. Rather than having to close the print preview, select the next worksheet and then go to print preview again. Select all sheets: Keep Ctrl depressed while you click on tabs or: Keep Shift depressed, click on first, then last tab HTH -- AP "Graham Whitehead" <gwhitehead77@hotmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: u6IqJZ1pGHA.2400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Is there anyway of scrolling through all worksheets in a workbook in print > preview. Rather than having to close the pri...

You CAN associate a contact and an account with a case in 3.0!
While looking for something else (and isn't that always the way), I saw a field on the Case attribute list in 3.0 - Responsible Contact Id. I then thought for sure I just missed it, but the last posting in here that I googled was a post that said that the person got errors when adding that field to the form. But I added it to the form, published, did iisreset (which may have been the key, as I've seen other strange behavior when just publishing and not running iisreset), and sure enough, you can associate a Case with a Customer (account) and a Responsible Contact ID (obviously, a con...

how #3
I had an old computer about 5 yrs ago that had microsoft money on it..I used it and then about a year ago I purchased a new computer which at that time came with the quicken program instead of microsoft money...back then you helped me transfer the quicken program to microsoft money so that I could continue to use my accounts...I now have the same problem...We had to do a system recovery and I have lost my microsoft money program...once again it is quicken which I do not want...I have backed up my microsoft money to floppy disks...but I once again need to know how to get the money pro...

Inserting new rows into sheet
I am using the following code to insert a new row onto my spreadsheet: Rows("5:5").Select Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown, CopyOrigin:=xlFormatFromLeftOrAbove This code will insert a new row above the current row number 5, which is okay. My problem is that the new row has the same height and possibly dimensions and formatting of row 4. Can I basically tell Excel to insert a row of cells that are a default size or a size of my specification?? I dont want Excel to insert a row of cells that are the same dimensions of the above or below row. I realize that I co...

Error with Business Portal 3.0 Timesheet Approval
Hi, I am getting an error when trying to approve a timesheet in Business Portal 3.0: Processing failed for DYNSA-TS-090206-6 : Total Costs does not match sum of detail line costs I ran an SQL Profiler trace and found that the TotalCost field in PDK10000 adds up to the lines in PDK10001. This error only happens when time is entered on more that one line. I am running GP 9.0 SP1 and eConnect runtime 9.0.1. Thanks Konrad Konrad, Thanks for using the newsgroups. I have seen this error before, and it was due to missing data. Check the following columns: PA01201: PAMCCURNCYID PA01301...

Making Rows into Columns
I have a spread sheet where the user enters data as: Column 1 Column 2 Row 1 Company Name ABC Ltd Row 2 Turnover 1000000 Row 3 Profit 10000 How can I turn that into Column 1 Column 2 Column Row 1 Company Name Turnover Profit Row 2 ABC Ltd 1000000 10000 I ma trying to find a way to let the users key data vertically but change the data to horizontal so that I can export it into an Access database, Access wont look at columns for field names. I have 50 fields so a horizontal...