Auto Save Add-In - STILL not working #3

Dear "Guest"

I can not understand your complaint, I think you need to read th
thread from beginning to end.

Dave suggested a macro to resolve my problem of Auto Save not retainin
its settings; and I asked him for more details on how to enter th
macro.

As far as I am concerned it is all relevant to the query and you hav
no need to slag us off.

PS Be brave and Log I

--
Charles
CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Help, I cannot Save!

auto sort?
Is there any way to make a dated entry insert itself in the worksheet in the correct order without doing a sort operation, or inserting a new row? would be a big help for my reservations workbook thanks D You could try the worksheet change event: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) <<Sort Code>> End Sub This should re-sort your selection everytime the worksheet changes. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "Dave" <post@site.com> wrote in message news:%23czt38POFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to make a dated entry insert ...

.pdf save as settings

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Auto-Forward of Meeting Responses
We are running Exchange 2000 / Outlook 2003. After staff realignment, we have an assistant who no longer reports to a manager. The manager has removed the assistant from her calendar shared list. Now when the manager sends a meeting request to various attendees, the assistant is not notified in any way. However when anyone invited to the meeting responds with an acceptance or rejection to attend the meeting, the assistant receives a copy of that response. I've looked in the manager's and assistant's rules and alerts and calendar settings, however I cannot find any setting ...

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

how many receivers i can add

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Need to add to current formula

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...