Auto Save Add-in For Excel xp-2003

Is the auto save feature built into Excel XP and 2003 or
is it no longer included in the professional install? Our
corporate edition does not have it, has it gone away?
TIA
George
0
anonymous (74722)

Yes, but I believe you can copy the addin from the previous version and use it.

If anyone knows different then please feel free to jump in and correct me on
this as I haven't tried it, cheers.  I hate Autosave as I often strip data out
of sheets to see the impacts it will have, and I don't like the thought of it
saving automatically.  Far better to get into the habit of saving regularly
yourself.

--
Regards
                   Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL2K & XLXP

  Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"George Wilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is the auto save feature built into Excel XP and 2003 or
> is it no longer included in the professional install? Our
> corporate edition does not have it, has it gone away?
> TIA
> George

---

ken.wright (2489)
11/5/2003 5:59:31 PM
Yes I was going to try the add in from a previous version
if it wasn't already built in. Would anyone happen to know
if this would be a violation of the software license to do
this?

Excel

------------------

wrote in message
>> Is the auto save feature built into Excel XP and 2003 or
>> is it no longer included in the professional install?
Our
>> corporate edition does not have it, has it gone away?
>> TIA
>> George
>

>---
01/11/2003

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
11/5/2003 8:05:01 PM
Can't see why it would be as you have the option when installing 2003 to install
it alongside or instead of your existing installation, so you had the option to
keep using it.

--

> Yes I was going to try the add in from a previous version
> if it wasn't already built in. Would anyone happen to know
> if this would be a violation of the software license to do
> this?

---

ken.wright (2489)

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

applying auto archiving
Hello evryone. I am not a sys admin or a programmer. My company is short on cash. So I am trying my best for the past 2 weeks to find a solution for auto archiving for all 200 mailbox users that we have. I have implemented a GPO to apply settings for auto archiving but the problem we have is that the archive.pst is still locall. I have researched online and foung that CDO can help view the hidden "IPC.MS.Outlook.AgingProperties" and alter it and this CDO can loop nd perform the same task for all folders within a user’s mailbox. I would like some help with this please. I know t...

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003