Auto Lease

Seek a formula that once monthly automatically recalculates an auto lease
unpaid balance upon detecting a month date change.

Googles excel:auto lease
http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=excel%3Aauto+lease&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"Zulu" <Zulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Seek a formula that once monthly automatically recalculates an auto lease
> unpaid balance upon detecting a month date change.

0
Don

Turning off auto pagination?
A friend uses MS Office Word Small Business Edition 2003. She sent me the following question which I cannot help her with. Maybe someone here can help. -------------- I'm writing several essays as part of the ordination process I am in for the Episcopal Church. The pages have to be numbered which is easy. But when I number in the upper right hand corner, I also need to put my name on the same line...over the the left. I don't know how to do that. If I drop down and do the number lower than it normally is, fine, but then I lose a few lines of writing which I hate...

How to Include a Response with a Meeting Auto Accept or Decline???
I want to configure Outlook to auto accept or auto decline meeting requests AND include a response in the Accept or Decline message body. (One message for Auto Accepts; another for Auto Declines). Also, I want to do this for MY calendar, not for any "resources" I manage. (I don't manage any resources; I simply want to automate the management of my Accepts and Declines.) I don't think there's any way to do this within Outlook itself, and thus far, I haven't been able to find an Add In (free or paid) that enables this. Is anyone aware of an add in or a way to do this...

Auto-Forward Email in Exchange 2003
I am fresh to manage the exchange 2003 server. I am searching how to auto-forward e-mail in exchange 2003. Can anyone help or advise where I can search related details? Ivan forget about it... finally, I found it. thx Ivan "Ivan" <ivan@microsoft.com> ���g��l��s�D:%23lUOAmi9FHA.3768@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I am fresh to manage the exchange 2003 server. > > I am searching how to auto-forward e-mail in exchange 2003. > > Can anyone help or advise where I can search related details? > > Ivan > > > ...

Can't use new banks previously not in 2004 for auto downloads #2
I use National City and they are now listed in the banks for online services. I try to setup online services for my account and when I select them out of the list it starts downloading something but ultimately says account setup or online setup is unavailable and to try again later. Is this the Yodlee problem people keep speaking about? Yeah, I think it is. I have their credit card services and am having the same problem. It did download initially but there were some problems with it so I think they have completely shut it down for now. "ashwilliams" wrote: > I use Na...

Auto display of selected incoming email fails
I've tried to set up a system wherein selected email automatically displays but I've done something silly and it does not work. In short, I've declared an Outlook.Items object which is created at start up time and associated with a mailbox under the Inbox. An event handler for this mailbox has been added and it will display the email. I've also created a rule that moves selected emails into this mailbox. The idea is, email comes in, the rule places the email in the special box and the event handler gets triggered which displays the item. Good theory, bad practice. It do...

Disable auto (date) format?
In A3, I have a formula of the form =A1/A2/24, where A2 is time (date serial number) formatted h:mm:ss. (A1 is a number formatted as General.) When A3 is formatted as General, Excel changes the format to h:mm:ss every time I edit A3. I have to change the format back to General manually, which is a nuisance. I can avoid this by formatting A3 as Number. But I would like it remain General. Is there any option setting that disables this autoformat heuristic? I don't mind if it turns off all "intelligent" autoformat selection. I am using MS Office Excel 2003 ...

Auto-correct options question
I have Outlook 2003. When I use "text" format for an outgoing email or reply, autocorrect is operational and "autocorrect options" is on the Tools menu. When I switch to "HTML" format, no autocorrect operations work and there is no "autocorrect options" on the tools menu. Guess the question is why, and is there a way to make the autocorrect options work in HTML format! Thanks. Marti Marti <MartiB@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have Outlook 2003. When I use "text" format for an outgoing email > or reply, autocorrect is operational...

Auto Archive into a Public Folder
Can Outlook 2007 be configured so that auto archiving is done into a folder within the Public Folder system? No. Autoarchive uses pst files only. I think Auto-mate (http://www.pergenex.com/auto-mate/index.shtml) would be able to move to a public folder. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT....

Out of Office Assistant Auto Reply not working
The out of office assistant does not send a note to anyone outside of my network. Using Outlook 2000 with Exchange Server. Auto Reply is sent to anyone that is local on my network but does not send outside. Any suggestions? Automatic replies to the internet are disabled by default in Exchange 5.5 and later. Check wth your Exchange administrator to see if he/she is willing to change this. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0a6f01c3d3b4$300761b...

Auto-close the Headquarters Client window
I have the Headquarters Client app in the startup folder of my manager's computer, so it comes up automatically when my user turns on their computer. However, the user gets a little confused when they see this window. I've told them that they should close this window by clicking on the Close box in the upper right corner, and that the app will continue to run in their toolbar, showing up as an icon on the right side of their toolbar. Problem is, they are used to using the menus in all of their other programs, and they sometimes exit the client (File/Exit) instead of just closing...

auto updater
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I've just migrated Office 2008 onto a new iMac and auto updater has disappeared completely. I've checked the library archive and it's not there - nor anywhere else on my computer. any suggestions, please? "zazen@officeformac.com" wrote: > I've just migrated Office 2008 onto a new iMac and auto updater has > disappeared completely. I've checked the library archive and it's not there - > nor anywhere else on my computer. any suggestions, please? You were seeing the old Office 2...

Auto Close Manufacturing Orders
My client has requested that I submit this suggestion. They would like to see a data collection preference on the labor entry screen that allows user to 'mark' close MO - system would then automatically post the FG receipt and move MO to 'complete'. Their business process like most manufacturers - labor collection is the last data collection activity - why not shorten the MO close process by launching the FG post receipt from within data collection? Added flexibility to the system will strenghten the system. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and M...

Auto-Fill Templates

Count Rows When Using Auto-Filter
Using the auto-filter function I need to count the number of rows returned each time I select a new value. I can do a COUNTA (&#8211;1 to allow for the header row), on the column that counts all the rows but when I use the filter I still get the total count not a count of the reduced quantity by the filter. Can anyone help? Nick use the subtotal function with a first argument of 3 =subtotal(3,A2:A300) as an example. Make sure the column you do the counta on will have values in all rows. -- regards, Tom Ogilvy "Nick" <ner@westnet.com.au> wrote in message news:15...

auto subtract order taken from supply table
I am new to access and I really need some help. I have two tables, order table and supply table. Each table has an order form and a supply form respectively. This database is use to collect supply items and the order form is to record who collects the items from supply. Everything runs fine expect that when an item is removed from the order table it does not auto subtract from the quantity field of the supply table. The supply table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity. Whereas, the Order table has InventoryID, CategoryName and Quantity Out. I will like to have an update query t...

AUTO DATE RECOGNITION
HOW CAN I STOP PART NUMBERS WHICH HAVE DASHES IN THEM BEING CONVERTED INTO DATES WHEN I DO A DATA IMPORT INTO EXCEL? Yell real LOUD. That does it for me. Seriously, please don't use all caps for subject or body of msg. It is considered shouting and rude. Try pre-formatting your destination range to text. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "TONY" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD32B08C-CD73-4585-B706-6F29B17894D0@microsoft.com... > HOW CAN I STOP PART NUMBERS WHICH HAVE DASHES IN THEM BEING CONVERTED INTO DATES WHEN I DO A ...

Auto-replies bouncing back and forth
Hi, Does anyone know if there is a way to create a rule so when two people corresponding, both having auto-replies, don't have the auto-replies bounce back and forth to each user when one sends an email to the other? Thanks, Lily Simple answer: don't use autoreply; make sure you set it up so that the reply goes out only once per sender. Lily wrote: > Hi, > > Does anyone know if there is a way to create a rule so > when two people corresponding, both having auto-replies, > don't have the auto-replies bounce back and forth to each > user when one sends an ema...

Need a Auto Car Loan Info Portal?
Auto Loans can be overwhelming with needed information that we should know. Learning about Auto loans and auto financing is imperative for YOUR fairness and well-being. At http://AutoLoanDictionary.com you can get free auto loan, car loan information from our portal and auto loan glossary and dictionary. ...

Auto fill Shortcut
Does anyone know the keyboard shortcut for Colour AutoFill. (eg to Copy a cell press Ctrl+c) Ctrl+1 then P ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements ...

Auto
Dear Community, I wonder if there's an option in Excel that creates a backup every time of the file I edit. I need exactly the same that Word does with the "Always create backup copy" option. No, the autorecovery is not enough. Thanks, Marton Marton Go to File>Save as.. and select Tools button in dialog and then General Options... and check always create a back-up -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS web: www.nickhodge.co.uk blog: www.nickhodge.co.uk/blog/ FREE UK OFFICE USER GROUP MEETING, MS READING,...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Outlook 2003 Auto-Archive
I like to keep my inbox fairly empty and usually set the auto-archive to archive any items older than 2 days every day. This has worked fine in Outlook 2000 and XP. Now I'm running Outlook 2003 the auto-archive function appears to operate randomly and it can take up to a week before it decides to do a tidy up. Even clicking the 'Apply this setting to all folders now' button doesn't do a thing. Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance. If you are working with an Exchange Server you may want to look at MKBA 297226 and 143376. >-----Original Message----- >I like to keep my ...

How do I format the Auto Date font that is inserted
Sorry to bother with such a minor thing.... When creating a page that is captured from the web, a date and time is already inserted at the top of the page... which is great. The only problem is that it is so tiny and light colored font that it is hard to see. Is there a way to change that font? Thank you. Nancy PS- I just started using Onenote and it is a great program! I just love it. Perfect for what I need. Never mind... I see the answer in a previous post. Sorry, I thought I had read all the previous post headers. Nancy "Nancy" <weewee37@hotmail.c...

Auto Fill Format or Copying Formulas
When using auto fill (or copy paste)to copy a formula in a spreadsheet it is copying the value rather than the formula, this has happened on several different spreadsheets lately and I can't figure out how to format the cell to accept the formula rather than the value. Help is greatly appreciated. Make sure that excel is automatic calculation mode. In xl2003 menus, it's tools|options|calculation tab. Marie wrote: > > When using auto fill (or copy paste)to copy a formula in a spreadsheet it is > copying the value rather than the formula, this has happened...

auto reply when read
After i send a email, how can i set an auto response email to alert me the email has been read by someone. http://www.msgtag.com/home/ Win wrote: > After i send a email, how can i set an auto response email to alert > me the email has been read by someone. Tools-Options-Email Options-Tracking Options. > Tools-Options-Email Options-Tracking Options. Doesn't this require confirmation intervention from the person who received the email? It depends on their email settings. Also note that not all mail systems support read receipts. On 4/28/06 12:38 PM, in article e6...