Arrow Keys in Excel #3

While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from "cell
to cell" to scrolling the screen.  I cannot figure out how to change the keys
back so that they move from "cell to cell."

Any suggestions?
0
Claude (9)

Hit the scroll lock key.

--
Damon Longworth

Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
Sept 16th and 17th
Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Claude" <Claude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from
> "cell
> to cell" to scrolling the screen.  I cannot figure out how to change the
> keys
> back so that they move from "cell to cell."
>
> Any suggestions?

0
dlongwth (59)
8/5/2005 2:04:36 AM
Thanks, it would be nice if info like this was in the Help file.

"Damon Longworth" wrote:

> Hit the scroll lock key.
>
> --
> Damon Longworth
>
> Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
> Sept 16th and 17th
> Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
> www.ExcelUserConference.com
>

> "Claude" <Claude@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > While typeing in Excel, my arrow keys suddenly changed from moving from
> > "cell
> > to cell" to scrolling the screen.  I cannot figure out how to change the
> > keys
> > back so that they move from "cell to cell."
> >
> > Any suggestions?

0
Claude (9)
8/5/2005 2:21:03 AM
> Thanks, it would be nice if info like this was in the Help file.

Look at the bottom right of your Excel window as you turn scroll lock off &
on. You'll see the abbreviation "SCRL". Not *that* helpful, but at least an
attempt was made. Now....are you turning on scroll lock intentionally while
doing some other computer work, or does your machine default that way when
booted?

number rounding in MS Excel

CRM 3.0 Implementation

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

ExCel programming

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

printing imported gif files in Excel

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Macro

Excel fun patch

Excel 2003

Need macro help to close excel