arrow keys #4

Did a search of your posted messages - yes, he had his
scroll lock key on!!.  Thanks, you guys are great.
0
anonymous (74722)

function keys
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01CA63A4.2F980A00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I recently upgraded to windows 7. I don't know if this is the problem or what but suddenly I can't use my function number keys. does anyone have a fix for this problem?? thanks, bonnie ------=_NextPart_000_00F7_01CA63A4.2F980A00 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4....

Enter Key Jump controls
Hello. I have a Dialog and several Edit Box. when i press control Key my program stops. I'd like to press enter key and jump to the next edit box or another control. Any help?? >when i press control Key my program stops I am not sure why this is happening? You could add PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg) to the Dialog Then change the keys, or move to some other control, or do whatever you want to do. I'm not sure if you have to do this to each control, or just the dialog in general. From experience, I would not change the default behavior, such as tab moves to the next control Whe...

POP3 Question #4
Hi, I have SBS 2003 wiuth Exchange 2003 where I am downloading my email into a global mailbox. Is there a way i can view a log or status to see if mail is being downloaded? Thanks ...

moving files #4
I was trying to copy some messages to a different folder. I right clicked and chose "move to folder" and then inadvertently selected "Personal Folders" instead of a specific subfolder. Now the messages are nowhere to be found. Where did they go? Use Advanced Find and specify one known message as the search item and then select all items modified within your time period. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted wi...

Index add primary key
There are many indexes on many tables that have indexes on one column, such as name. And these are usually non-unique. If I added the PK to it (which is usually an integer), that would make it unique (Name, PK). Would that be better than the non-unique index that is smaller? I always make mine with the PK but this client has them without in many places. Thanks, Tom In line... "tshad" <tfs@dslextreme.com> wrote in message news:ObIMqmB0KHA.4752@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > There are many indexes on many tables that have indexes on one column, ...

Data in sheet1 to be put into sheets 2, 3, 4, 5, etc
Sheet1 is my main table where all my data is collected from a race entry form. I need to seperate this info into different sheet which are for different age groups, The categories are Under 16: A, AL, Under 14 B, BL, and Under 12 C, CL, .... The letter A, B, C are for boys and the letters AL, BL, CL are for girls. I do not want to seperate the boys from the girls in each cat. How do I create a formula that will take curtain info across to each sheet and will not be effected if sorted into position order. My table is set out like this. No., Name, First Name, Surname, Club, DOB...

FRx 6.7 Registration Key Problem
I have an FRx 6.7 install running under Windows 2003 terminal services and when I installed everything, relocated the server, and tested, everything went smooth. I was able to access the system and pull up reports from the catalog. The problem now is that when the user logs in, they get an error that the Spec type isn't correct for this installation type etc, which I've traced back to the fact that the licensing is missing from the installation now. When I re-enter the license, it works fine until I close out of FRx at which point it apparently blows away all changes. This...

Template #4
I have to send about 50 messages with the same subject and to 50 different E-mails, The body of the message contains some instructions and it is the same for all of them and has to be copied to 5 other people.. My question is, if there is a way to save a template with "Copy to" Field (has 5 E-Mails addresses) and the body, I try to do it saving it to Draft but as soon I send the message the draft disappear. Any help would be much appreciated. Fernando This is the way I've done it in the past. Create a new email. Address it..and make it the way you want the template to be...

formatting cells #4
is there a formula to put the work "active" in all cells in a column automatically unless a date is entered to indicate inactive? Thank you Katherine you could test for a numeric input and maybe even put validation on the cells then use something like =IF(ISNUMBER(A1),"","Active") where in this case A1 would hold the date/blank copy down along -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "katie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5975...

Portfolio view #4
Has anyone had this issue and resolved it? I trade a lot of options as well as stock an mutual funds. The issue is that in portfolio view after a money update has been done manually or automatically several options positions disappear from portfolio and money's price history tracker. I then have to go into the investment transactions list for one of my accounts that I traded the position in and copy the name from "investment" field of the transaction form for one of the trades then go back to portfolio manager and right click on one of my transaction then select record ...

Using CRM 4.0 Enterprise for multiple environments (production, te
Are you using CRM 4.0 Enterprise with multiple organizations such that certain organizations are set up for non-production purposes (production, test, training, development, demo, etc.)? For example, have you set it up so that you have: Production: http://crm.mycompany.com Test: http://crmtest.mycompany.com Training: http://crmtraining.mycompany.com Development: http://crmdev.mycompany.com Do you need to purchase user CALS for each organization, or can one user CAL be used for all organizations? Can all of the organizations leverage the same Active Directory organ...

Publisher to PDF #4
How do I take a publisher newsletter and convert it to a PDF file? please respond to my email spanishspringssound@yahoo.com Thank you kelly What version Publisher? Do you have a PDF conversion program? There are free PDF converters around. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=free+pdf+converter If you are using 2007 Microsoft has a *save as PDF* add-in. https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "kelly" <kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DEF...

Fomating arrow on comment boxes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Hi, I have inserted a comment in my spreadsheet, and the arrow is pointing to a cell. I want to format the direction the arrow is pointing or eliminate it, but the &quot;format comment arrow&quot; is grayed out in the &quot;format comment menu&quot;. What do I do to activate it? <br> Thanks, <br> Susan On 4/29/10 10:31 AM, gtclover@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power > PC Hi, I have inserted a comment in my spr...

LDAP Query #4
im sorry if this post is in the wrong group how can i create an ldap query to get all the users with exchange boxes inside a specific OU this OU might also have OUs indise it with users that hafve mailboxes i want this to be able to create customized address lists Thank you Address Lists cannot be targeted at particular OUs. You need to use some user attribute that's common for users in that OU - like department, location, company name, etc. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Nazgyl" <naz...

CRM 4.0 Installation
I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says the name of the database already exist,what do I do? -- donn Hi, before reinstalling the CRM 4, just open your SQL database and delete the database and meta database that has been created when u try to install CRM 4 at first time. "Donald" wrote: > I tried to install CRM 4 and it failed,when I try to install again it says > the name of the database already exist,what do I do? > -- > donn Hi Sailaja - For additional information on troubleshooting the installation, visit http://www.micr...

put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape
How do I put 4 postcards on an 8-1/2 x 11 in landscape mode? On the old Publisher, I found a setting in Avery that would do it. I'm so confused now. Are there Avery templates in 2007 Publisher and if so, how do I access Avery templates to accomplish this. It's probably really simple but I haven't been able to figre it out. -- Mary Virginia There is a template for Avery postcards, 4 to a sheet. When you are at "Getting Started" enter 3263 in the "search for templates" space. Hit enter. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a qu...

multiple emails #4
I am receiving the same email over and over again, multiple times -- I delete it and remove delete folder contents and the next time I hit send/receive they all show up again. They seem to be from one sender -- but I can't find anything on her computer to suggest why this is happening. It is as if the send/receive function on her computer is stuck and it just keep sending the same mail. ???? Hi, I think that the UIDL Cahing is broken. What happens with the New Profile in Outlook created through the MAil applet in the Control Panel ? Also, this could be a problem with the ...

how do I specify a date range = date(2010,4,1 thru 30)
I am trying to use a header in a formula. In A1 I have the month and year (April 2010). I want to bring in a calculation result from a second page (Daily Log) So I want to know how many guest in the month of April visited. But it has to look up April from the year list. I guess this is what I am trying to accomplish Lookup (A1) April (1-30) 2010 from April Stats sheet on Daily log sheet (A column) add guests logged in (D Column) and result to April Stats B5 I record numbers daily and want to have the totals from one page brought to another page, but need the data to be found...

Penny rounding! #4
Gordon, the trouble is not that I can't do as you've suggested, th problem is that almost all the columns are showing errors because o the tiny roundings up in the original transactions. What I need to kno is how to enter the 17.5% in such a way that Excel will ignore thos little differences. I don't care if we pay 12 pence too much tax on quarter million pound bill, but I just dont know how to enter th command "tell me if column 2 is 117.5% of column 1 plus or minus .5%" Is there a way of saying "Tell me if the total in column 2 is outsid the parameters 17-18%&quo...

System Requirements Error when upgrading to CRM 4.0
I am currently working on upgrading my production environment from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0. CRM 3.0 is using SQL Server 2000 SP4 so I have restored the MSCRM and METABASE databases on to a new SQL 2005 SP2. I then ran the redeployment Wizard and set up a working installation of CRM 3.0 using the upgraded databases on a new Windows 2003 Server. However, when I run the CRM 4.0 setup, choosing upgrade, I get a few errors in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Database section of the System Requirements screen and cannot continue. The errors claims different objects are missing in the system databse: co...

Populate a cell if values in cell 1 and cell 2 match cell 3 and 4
I need help with a formula please. I need to search through a column of data and populate a cell if it meets a condition. For example: IF FirstWorksheet!A2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnAx and FirstWorksheet!B2 = SecondWorksheet!ColumnBx Then populate SecondWorksheet!Cx with value from FirstWorksheet!C2 I have to match up a column of data in one worksheet with data in 2 columns in another worksheet. Help plz. Thanks T- A multi-criteria index n match (array-entered) should work here In Sheet2, Copy n paste this into C2's formula bar, then array-enter the formula by pressing CTRL+...

Microsoft ADAM EdgeSync 4 hour for Recipient Data? New usrs must w
I am trying to get recipient information updated manually or more often than 4 hours. Based on the docs: >Configuration data is synchronized at one-hour intervals. Recipient data is >synchronized at four-hour intervals. If you have made significant changes to data >in Active Directory, you may want to synchronize immediately. You can use the >Start-EdgeSynchronization cmdlet in the Exchange Management Shell to start >immediate synchronization. I have run Start-EdgeSynchronization without any errors, but when I run, [PS]>Test-EdgeSynchronization Name ...

Indexing Foreign Keys
Hello, [Across SQL2000 - 2008] Though we are not facing any performance issue with any query, just curious to know whether a non-clust index is necessary for a Foreign key in a OLTP table? I noticed that in our database, some FKs do not have any indexes. I did not yet check the respective query-plan but want to know if its a good practice. tia, AbbA Hi AbbA, The lack of indexes related to foreign key references is a very common problem I see with performance issues in SQL Server. We always go looking for any foreign keys that aren't the left-hand component...

Short Cut Keys
Hi, not a hard question for you guys. I use the keyboard short cuts, opposed to the mouse and the Menu bar. I find it a lot easier. Produce a lot of Excel Spread sheets and this is pretty much the only function I use that I don't know the short Cut. I have hunted high and low on the Internet and on the help files how to simply merge cells with a keyboard short cut. So far I'm sane, but I don't know for how much longer! Would really appreciate it if you could help. Using Excel 2000 (MS Office) Off the top of my head, I couldn't tell you. But after researching...

CRM 4.0 Window Management
Hi Everyone, Particularly with the Web Client - all the complaints I hear from the sales staff revolve around window management, or the absolute barrage of windows they have to deal with when pulling up certain bits of information. Or the confusion that comes from having numerous CRM windows open at the same time. Do any of you have any clever (or otherwise) solutions to this problem? Much appreciated, -ck You could try changing their tabbed browsing settings within Internet Explorer options to open pop-ups in a new tab instead of opening a new window. It doesn't reduce the nu...