arrow keys #2

To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter
keys.  They no longer work in Excel.  I have to click on
each cell to get there.  Do you know how to fix it?
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

What happens when you use the arrow key? Check if your scroll lock is on or
if
you have something under tools>options>transition

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Shirley Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter
> keys.  They no longer work in Excel.  I have to click on
> each cell to get there.  Do you know how to fix it?
> Thanks.

0
terre08 (1112)

error C2143 #2
I'm getting these error messages when I try to build. I haven't edited the header file and don't see anything wrong. Does anyone know what is going on here? I get the error in both places where there is a #include "errorDoalog.h". Error messages at bottom. Thanks Mike #if !defined(AFX_ERRORDIALOG_H__9F80CB41_32F3_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_) #define AFX_ERRORDIALOG_H__9F80CB41_32F3_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_ #if _MSC_VER > 1000 #pragma once #endif // _MSC_VER > 1000 // errorDialog.h : header file // //////////////////////////////////////////////...

Printing zip codes that start with 0 #2
I formatted the cell for zip codes and in Excel 2003, the 0 shows up but when I try to mail merge into a Publisher document, it won't print the 0 in zip codes that start with 0. Please help ...

Powershell 2 new features
Hi all, just wondering whether there is a list of new features for v2. Ideally something more verbose than http://huddledmasses.org/whats-new-in-powershell-2/ and less then having to read the whole help file and having to filter v1 stuff. Many thanks, R. (Google isn't being very helpful today.) This might help: PS>help about_Windows_PowerShell_2.0 Marco "radski" <radski@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B42EDAAF-F3EE-4858-8722-AAEAB6715BDD@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > just wondering whether there is a list of new...

"Month ending" on reports is wrong #2
I've seen a few posts that are a couple of years old on this, but no resolustion. Is this still a bug? Or a "feature" that I am too dumb to understnad? The basic issue is that on a report, it says "Month Ending 31.12.2006" and lists the transaction for January 2007. So basically the "Month ending" is always one-off. Is there a fix for this? In microsoft.public.money, Max wrote: >I've seen a few posts that are a couple of years old on this, but no >resolustion. Is this still a bug? Or a "feature" that I am too dumb to >understnad? Wit...

Typographical error in RMS 2.0 Manual Index
In the index look-up section for "Denominations" the page is listed as page 226. It should read 224. Please correct in future publications of the manual. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/News...

Exchange 5.5 SMTP Relay problem #2
Hi, I currently had one Exchange 5.5 SP4 server that forward all email to Mailsweeper. Mailsweeper was configured to send outgoing mail to the following: domain1.com to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx domain2.com to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx all other mail to yyy.yyy.yyyy.yyyy. Due to company changes I have been asked to remove the mailsweeper box, now I am having problems doing the above with Exchange. I have already configured the IMS default "forward all messages to host" yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy and E-mail domains as specified domain1.com to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx domain2.com to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx This wa...

Import Contacts from Outlook 2003 into CRM 1.2
When i want to import contacts from outlook 2003 into MS CRM 1.2 its getting a real mess, any information about my contacts is standing on the wrong place, does anybody know how i can imput the contacts the good way? Bob Schenk DTA Systems BV. ...

Synchronize 2 PCs and Kyocera with Outlook 2002
I have a great synchronization between by PC and Kyocera using Chapura synch tools. No I have a laptop and I'd like to sync all three together. Can I directly sync my two copies of Outlook and then continue to use my serial port cnx to sync my Kyocera to my old PC's Outlook? How do you directly sync two copies of Outlook is probably my real question! Thanks much. Seamus Hi Seamus, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

HELO String #2
I am getting an NDR when sending mail to a specific company. Here is the NDR: There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system administrator. <mydomain.LOCAL #5.5.0 smtp;554 Transaction failed> my dns record for our company is pointing to mydomain.com and I'm thinking when my server says HELO that it is passing the .local domain, is there a way I can set my server to say HELO with the .com domain? Or do I need to point mydomain.local to the server IP? fqdn in smtp virtual server properties - delivery | adva...

Adding (2) Many-to-one relationships with the same primary entity
I have created a custom entity, projects and I need to have several lookup fields within in such as Engineer, Architect, Customer, etc. All of these fields point to the ACCOUNT entity to lookup the company that the project is associated with. The problem I am having is that I cannot add any more than one relationship that uses account as the primary entity (i.e. a many to one relationship). Whenever I try to make the relationship I get this error: "This relationship cannot be created because only one relationship can be cascading the same related entity" Any suggestions? ...

Problem with 2 levels of subtotals
I have a weird situation here. I'm trying to create 2 levels of subtotals from the spreadsheet. I have no problem creating 2 levels of subtotals using Excel 2000. However, with Excel 2003 I keep on getting 'mix up' answers on the second level subtotal. The first level of subtotal works fine until I try to create the second level of subtotals. Can somebody please advice whether is there a way around this problem in Excel 2003? Thanks in advance I'm not sure what mixed up answers are, but there are a couple of things that I can think of that can go astray. #1. The ...

Extact GPS Data from JPG image #2
Hi All I want to extract Exif / GPS Information from the JPG Image . For that I am using Gode Gurus tinter. http://codeguru.earthweb.com/cpp/g-m/gdi/gdi/article.php/c3655/ In this all the tags for GPS are available . My problem is the when i see any image in it do not shows me GPS tags . // ************************************************************************* I want to know how can i extract GPS information . and also want to know can GDI+ is used to extract GPS information . // ************************************************************************* In code their is one line . m_...

How do I sort a column of formulas in Excel? #2
I have a column of dates that I produced by putting in the first date. Then the next and following were simply a formula =SUM(A4+7) and so on for five years of Sundays. I wanted to have two for each sunday I could have them sorted by AM or PM so I duplicated the list and put AM in the next column beside the first 5 years of Sundays and PM beside the next five years. I then sorted with column A (dates) descending and column B (AM/PM) descending. I expected to get 01/01/2000 AM and then 01/01/2000 PM under each other and so on but the formulated column would not sort. I tried a sample of ...

Send Receive #2
Good Evening, How do I set up Outlook 2003 to check for e-mail as soon as it startsup? Now I have to click on "send/receive". T.I.A. -- Doc Configure an automatic Send/Receive interval in your Tools menu. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Doc Tor" <darrell_s_kelly@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eWljfwb$EHA.2032@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good Evening, How do I set up Outlook 2003 to check for e-mail as soon as > it startsup? Now I have to click on "send/receive". > T.I.A. > > > -- > Doc > Tools | Options -&g...

Latest Money 2005 update #2
Since money downloaded and installed the latest update my "My Money" file has been corrupted. Now when Money starts, entries in my accounts are duplicated and/or in triplicate. I had a back up saved of "My Money" which i reverted to, but when opened in Money a conversion process was gone through and the same happened. I uninstalled money, reinstalled it, got the latest updates again (no choice) and the same thing happens. My current account is showing -£19k. Any one else have this?? Have answered my own problem. When Money was syncronising with money on the web i...

Excel 97
I have 2 different pivot tables, each with a total. If I select both totals using Office 2003, the SUM of the 2 cells appears in the bottom right of the spreadsheet. If I try to select the same 2 cells using Office 97, nothing happens and the cells are not selected. Can anyone confirm whether or not this function is only available with Office 2000 or later? ...

use arrow keys to tab to specific cells
I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific cells, now it moves the entire worksheet instead. How to I enable my arrow keys to move to cells? Hi, On the keyboard tap 'Scroll Lock' key. Mike "mary ellen" wrote: > I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific cells, now it moves the > entire worksheet instead. How to I enable my arrow keys to move to cells? SCROLL lock is ON. (Key near to Print Screen in your keyboard) Turn it OFF -- Jacob "mary ellen" wrote: > I was able to use my arrow keys to tab to specific c...

lost registration key...
I have the original cd... even have it loaded on one machine.... because of recent viruses and the age of the machine 18 months now... I want to reformat and reinstall everything again... I have Publisher 2000 but cant seem to locate the right registration key ... in fact even when I view the PID in the "about" window it gives me a number but the MS tech support online questionaire says it is invalid... I want to reformat but I need a valid key # I have several shelves full of software and lots of key numbers but none seem to be the correct one. Its confusing... need a bett...

Automatic Updates #2
From all that I can gather there is nothing one can do to stop the automatic updates from occurring short of installing a firewall stop. This is really stupid. I repeat, this is really stupid. Taking control from the user is a fatal mistake. I do not want ANY updates performed unless I request them. So fix it or lose a customer. Microsoft needs to learn that there are more software providers out there than just them and they are going to become more prominent if MS keeps this crap up. What were you people thinking??? I really feel sorry for the phone line bound user of Money 200...

Using Outlook 2003 with ISA proxy problem #2
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2003 on my notebook (logged on with local administrator user) to check mail from SMTP/POP3 server through LAN connection but it reported that cannot connect. Our LAN using ISA proxy server, I tried both methods of using firewall (using default ISA client, and using manual proxy by enter ISA server address/port in IE) but cannot resolve problem. I guess that the problem due to I've not logged on by network domain user (ISA server ask for username for first time I open IE), so is there other way to solve my issue? Thanks, Tien, Can you telnet to the POP3 serv...

CC trans clear as hand keyed
About 2% of my credit card transactions are clearing as 'hand keyed', which of course bumps them up to some outrageous discount rate. We rarely hand key any transaction, so I have been trying to track down the cause of this downgrade. I spoke with the folks at Vital and we checked out a few of the offending transactions. According to them, the hand keyed status originates from RMS, it is not done at their end end for 'lack of data'. I am using the Mini-Mag and swiped a card in Notepad and it matched perfectly with the expected info, per theKnowledgebase article, but then...

outlook files #2
hi, how do i back up my outlook files and contacts to my usb drive and then check that it has been completed properly. Thank you Check this page for all you need to know: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "kylie" <kylie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Autoshapes #2
Hello all. Can anyone help - I have an Excel sheet with around 500 Shapes, and a second sheet with 3000 rows of text. The first column of the text contains the ShapeName. I have a simple autofilter macro ( Selection.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:=" M162" ) where Criteria 1 IS the ShapeName. I want to assign my macro to the whole worksheet so as whichever shape I click on then the Criteria1 of the Macro detects the ShapeName. I do not want to assign a separate macro for each shape. I think it might be something to do with ... ActiveSheet.Shapes(Application.Caller).Select, bu...

Smartlist Report #2
When I pull the smartlist report out of Sales/Customers/Customer Sales YTD, I don't get an accurate sales number for the year to date. There is no asterick next to the report so it's one that is standard and not modified, correct? The sales number that I pull are not accurate. Do you know what exactly the smartlist is pulling other than sales, or is our report just messed up. Thanks Angie Hi Angie The * means that it is shipped with GP so if your one does not have the * then it is a user defined query. Why not restrict your query to pull transactions based on the doc...

Looking for Visual C++ 4.2
Does anyone have a copy of this dated compiler lying around? I'm after this specific version. Trent ...