App: excel.exe (pid=1612) Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

Can anyone tell me why or how to correct the error I am consistentl
getting (see below)

Application exception occurred:
App: excel.exe (pid=1612)
When: 12/18/2003 @ 08:44:24.656
Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

I have rebooted, removed/reinstalled MSOFFICE 2000 and I am stil
getting this error. You can see the error that Dr.Watson reported b
viewing the attachment. Please email me at JJOHNSON@SALLIEMAE.COM i
you can assist.

THANKS

    Attachment filename: application exception occurred.txt
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=38578

number rounding in MS Excel

100% stacked column chart with negative numbers
How do you create a 100% stacked column chart with negative numbers? After I create the chart it only goes up to 80% How do you want it to show? The total length (including negative amount) of the column should equal 100%. (make sure you haven't limited the scale of your y-axis) What the graph is showing you is that the positive numbers do not account for 100% of your data. -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you!* "Stuck" wrote: > How do you create a 100% stacked column chart with negative numbers? After I > create th...

open two different Access reports

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Public Folder link to Excel File

Filters in Excel 2003

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

can i download lxce serv.exe

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

compact database in VBA access 2007

Rounding Numbers #3

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

LDAP Write access?