Anyone currnetly using a deposit deadline calender?

0
up (7)

Using Function to call Woorbook Sheet
I would like to use WEEKDAY() to call a particular Sheet in a Wookbook. The Sheets are called Sunday - Saturday and I have an IF statement that needs to check for particular information on that sheet depending on what day it is. Have it currently functioning but it is taking up way to much space. I am unable to update my code with other functions that I need it to calculate until I can figure this part out. Code =IF(OR(AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Monday"),(HLOOKUP(MOD(NOW(),1),Monday!$B$1:$BA$40,2))>0),AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Tuesday"),(HLOOKU...

Sorting a column by using formula #3
I am trying to use sort function just to delete blank cells in between Sort order doesn't matter actually. Data is coming by the use of simple cell reference of "another sheet -- Prais ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Praise's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1558 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27144 Hi you may use the following addin to filter out blank cells: http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Praise wrote: &g...

use a time value in a bar graph
i have values in a series like c5 9:01 d5 21:01 e5 =(d5-c5) I would like to use e5 in a bar graph it gives values which would make sense only to excel If the axis is formatted as time, it shouldn't be a problem. If it doesn't choose the scales to give clean divisions, you can choose an appropriate unit on the axis, such as 03:00. -- David Biddulph "pdfrone" <pdfrone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8C14E9F-104A-464A-81B6-39DA2C679E71@microsoft.com... >i have values in a series > > like > > c5 9:01 > d5 21:01 > e5 =(d5-c5...

Problem using Microsoft Web Browser control
I am trying to access the Custom properties of a Web Browser ActiveX control on a form and I keep getting a message telling me that "The Operation on the Microsoft Web Browser object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." I searched TechNet and MSDN and could not resolve this. I reinstalled Access 2003 (I have 2003 and 2007 installed on my workstation, XP Pro) and still no resolution. Has anyone else seen this and if so, can you tell me how to resolve this? Jim Does anyone know the name of the file the message...

Changing my functions to use subtotals?
I have 2 functions that are calculating my data correctly, except now I need to consider the autofilter. I figure using subtotal is the way to go if I want to disregard filtered out rows. Also, I plan on moving my data to another sheet, so it will need to reference the current sheet, which is AAT_Raw_Data. Finally, the # of rows of data will vary, but I don't think it will ever be over 10,000. I'm using Excel 2003, so I think there's an issue with using something like "A:A" in my formulas. Can someone help me change these to add in a subtotal and take into...

How to Populate .msg File Used in Command Line
I have a .msg file I saved as a boilerplate for Calendar requests that will be programmatically started in an application I am developing. I want to be able to modify the Calendar request's date, time, duration, and message contents based on the user's inputs prior to opening the .msg file. After the user verifies the contents, he/she will click the <Send> button. Currently, from the command line, I can run "c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\outlook.exe" /f "c:\p_review\PR.msg" The Calendar request opens with the boilerplate. Ho...

cleare space using shrink
Hello there I have server which has not enough disk space. I have removed an unessesery data from my databases which is approx 50% of the datbase which is 20 GB As i know i need at least 20 GB on the HDisk to run the shrink (which i don't have, at least 10 GB). how can i free space in this case? ...

How to check if mouse wheel has been used, system-wide?
Hi! I have the following task - I need to check time to time if mouse wheel has been used by the user, in ANY application. I have some kind of user activity detector, to do certain actions in application when user is idle for some time. It would be nice to have the ability to check if mouse wheel has been used. I already know how to check for keyboard (GetKeyboardState and compare with previous call's result) and mouse (GetCursorPos and compare with previous call's result). I know how to set up a hook, and can achieve what I need via hook. But, customer says sometimes system runs slo...

Create Assembly Call
hi All, can the create assembly call under update entity be used to add a certain number of hours/days/months/years to a date. i am trying to do this workflow if variable 1 = yes then create a task update variable 1 sent = yes variable 1 date = execution time can i use the create assembly workflow to add x number of days to variable 1 date and show in variable 2 date. any advice would be helpful please. thanks heaps regards Ridhima If Variable 1 Date is a DateTime field in CRM, then yes. You can use the Add DateTime assembly to take the Value in the DateTime field (which would be t...

Using skins in a multiline edit box
Hi, I have a dialog based application, in which I have a multi-line edit control. In the edit control, I would like to have a background image, say some .bmp file. Some status messages are to be displayed in the edit control, based on certain user actions in the dialog. How do I go about this? Thanks, Sucharit you can do it, i think, if you were to create a class which inherited from the edit control, then in the override the OnDraw()/OnPaint() event, where you first get the rect, and draw your bitmap resource, then call the parent event method to do the rest... I don't know if t...

how to use a saved master page
I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved master file? Open the master file, copy, paste to your new publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Colin" <Colin @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C59647-7D56-46B9-AA56-C707538ECDED@microsoft.com... >I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question > is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved mas...

How can i use a command button to validate date and time
I have two command buttons, each on a different sheet. i need both of them to put the current date in one cell on its sheet and current time in another on its sheet. i also need these cells to be locked so the user can only edit these cells by clicking the command button. Any answers? ...

Setup Outlook 2003 to reply using Quotes
I have read some posts already but I am not clear on the quoting/replying method. I have set outlook 2003 as follows: Tools/options/mail - preferences tab - mail options, and then set to prefix with a > for replys and forwards. I get a whole bunch of > on some messages and mostly blue lines on the side for the rest, so I can't do the proper quoting. How is this supposed to be setup? Each time you reply should I cut and paste the text I don't want in the message or is there something that helps do that? If you can reply to this message and use the quoting method as the other g...

Using XSD stored in assembly resource with includes
I am trying to validate an XML file against an XSD that is stored in the assembly as an embedded resource. I can get it to work as long as the XSD does not include other XSDs. After a fair amount of searching, I have found 3 possible solutions but none have worked for me. They are: 1. Use the Includes property of XmlSchema to add included XSDs, then call Compile XmlSchema mainSchema = XmlSchema.Read( stream1, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema1 = XmlSchema.Read( stream2, null ); XmlSchema includeSchema2 = XmlSchema.Read( stream3, null ); mainSchema.Includes.Add( includeSchema1 ...

Limited User can't use Money
I've installed Money 2004 in hopes to clear this same problem I had with 2001, to no avail. I installed Money 04 with my System Administrator acct. It works fine for me. But when my wife tries with her Limited Account, she cannot get access. How do I get her access to this program and data? I've tried installing it in the All Users dir, but no help. I really don't want to give her Sys Admin priveleges just to use Money. Thanks to anyone that can help. MS Support has no info on this, nor does a Google search turn anything up. If she creates a new Money file, can you b...

Using Code instead of Criteria
In my query builder, I'm getting the message: "The string returned by the builder is too long. The result will be truncated." I think I understand why, as I am using a form to specify a large number of options for the report. Can I use VB to specify these criteria instead of the query builder? Examples in query builder: If [Forms]![boxSeatsMailings]![PW] Criteria =1 and (PFDirect>0 or PFBulk>0 or PIDirect>0) then select record. If [Forms]![boxSeatsMailings]![PW] Criteria =2 and (PFDirect>0 or PFBulk>0 or PIDirect>0) then select record. As ind...

Can I use 'or' in conditional formatting?
I'd like to have 4 conditions, Red, Yellow, and Green. But I have two conditions for green, without using two conditions for green is there a way to use OR somehow to beat the limit? Thanks, Norm PS Win2000 + XL2002 Sure ... just click on "Formula Is", and you can use "OR" for more then two conditions. For example: =OR(A1=2,A1=4,A1="good",A1="bad") Will trigger the set format if "any" of the above equate to "True". -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all corr...

Money using wrong date to calculate ROI YTD
I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, the ROI YTD is not accurate, as Money is using values for the stocks going back only 6 months form the date I enterd the transactions rather than the values as of 1/1/03. What to do? In microsoft.public.money, Brooks wrote: >I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for >a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back >to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, &g...

How to clean 0x0E value from file when using XSL?
I have some code that cleans up an xml file before running xsl transformation on it due to what I call bad characters in the data. I have as an example: str = Replace(str, "&#x19;", ".") str = Replace(str, "&#x18;", ".") In there as filters to strip out characters XSL doesn't like and replace it with periods. I am now getting an exception of a hex value of 0x0E however can't figure out what the string replace value should be for this one. From what I can tell, it's some kind of "shift out" character whatever that is. A...

Try again: Using mail-to hyperlink with an attachment
I'm creating forms using Excel and Word. Somewhere in the form is an email address. I can use Edit-hyperlink to specify the recipient address of the email address as well as the subject field. Great. What I'd really like is to be able to specify that the form file itself (the ..doc or .xls) is also attached to the email message. I'd like to specify that right in the hyperlink. Then it can act as a workflow. I don't know anything about VBA so I'd rather not go there. Is this possible? Hi Hall, No, I don't think it is possible without some amount of VBA - I c...

Need Help Using A Custom Session Manager
Hi. I have some questions about session management. I have decided to use a custom session manager class to have more control over session state in my web site. I have started out by using Stephan Prodan's Session Class here: http://stefanprodan.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=cat%3DC%2523 You'll need to take a look (which I appreciate immensely) to get a sense of what I am talking about. 1) My first question pertains to how I persist and access my session information after a user authenticates (or doesn't). In his exam...

Can I remove blanks from a range without using sort?
I have a range of cells A1:a10, say, which obtain data from another source. Some of those cells a3, a6:a8, say, under certain conditions, will be blank. How do I reorder this range such that the cells containing information are listed together, removing the blanks? I want to do this using a formula, rather than filter or sort, as the data, and hence the blank cells, will change, and I want to perform analysis on the cells containing data. this is from one of the newsgroup correspondents use this code statement Range("a1:a10").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Del...

When to use contact and account
We are working on MS CRM for a retail bank. It has both individual customers and corporate customers. Considering the requirement we thought of storing both of them in the Account entity. Is this a good approach or will it have any impact on the OOTB functionality. Should we be using contact for Individual customers? Thanks, MVJ On Jan 12, 7:47=A0pm, mvj123 <mvj...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are working on MS CRM for a retail bank. It has both individual custom= ers > and corporate customers. Considering the requirement we thought of storin= g > both of them i...

Trying to use Outlook Tasks
Please help me! Recently, at my job, we switched from using Lotus Organizer, to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (SP2). I really like it, overall, but I’m having a lot of trouble with the “Tasks” portion of it. Under the “Current View” of “Simple List,” I typed in about 30 Tasks that I need to get done. I didn’t specify a category then, so they all went under the category of “none.” By right clicking on the “Categories: (none) (30 items),” and selecting “Categories,” “Master Category List,” I was able to type in the categories that I wanted to use. When I clicked “Ok,” the cat...

Most Recently Used list (MRU)
My Most Recently Used list (MRU) does not always list the Most Recently Used file. Sometimes the file i just used shows up and sometimes it doesnt. I cant find a pattern to identfy why it lists. Basically, i would like it to show any time i open the file. Or, at least if i save the file. How can i understand and control this. I now have it set to 9 Most Recently Used files. Thanks, Dave The MRU will only show those files that you open using Files | Open.... If you use a macro to open a file, or double click on a file to open it, then those won't show up. You can use a macro t...