Alphabetizing Custom Views

I have created about 20 custom views for my work sheet, each view has a
country name.  I have then added the custom view commend to the toolbar;
however, when I access it the country names are not alphabetized.  It there a
way for me to correct this? Thank you.
0
Anna (82)

Is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files?
Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version 2003? LPOWELL3 <LPOWELL3@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Without having to purchase Publisher, is there a viewer available for > download to view Publisher files? For Version 2000? For Version > 2003? No. You can order the trial version of Publisher 2003, which is able to view Publisher files from all versions since 2.0 at http://www.microsoft.com/office/publisher/prodinfo/trial.mspx -- Ed Bennett - MVP M...

View pareto chart by sorting the max number on the bottom
Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? The order is determined by the Row Source of the chart. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "sq75222" wrote: > Is it possible to format the pareto chart by sorting the maximun number show > in the bottom of each bar and ignore sort by Legend item? > > ...

Create an instance of new Customized entity by Workflow
I created an entity named E1 under Account entity(Many-to-1 relationship with Account) then I want to create a workflow Rule that after creating an Account an instance of E1 entity is created automatically. It seems Activity creation is possible in workflow automatically! Is any soloution for this issiue? -- Mohsen Ahmadi you can create activities but not custom entities. You would need to either do this by using a callout or by creating a workflow .net assembly that can create the custom entity for you. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.g...

view the reference and not the value
Dear All, I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the first sheet. When i typing the equal (=) in the sheet2 i saw the reference and not the value. Any solution for that ? i am using the XP edition Thanks in advance Manos Hi 1. check that your target cell is not formated as 'Text'. change the format to 'General' and re-enter the formula 2. If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' >-----Original Message----- >Dear All, > > >I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the >firs...

Allow us to change default view in Account Activity History.
In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View cannot be changed. I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the most recent. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Comm...

Add Actual End Date to Resolved Cases view
Hi We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly to the Resolved Cases and/or My Resolved Cases view. I know that the Actual End Date is available on the Service Activity and Case Resolution but this field is not available for the Case. Any workaround for this? Thanks Mark Mark, if the field is not available I would go ahead and add a new date field. You can then expose the field on any of the views. Hope that helps. "Mark Braithwaite" wrote: > Hi > > We would like to add the actual end date to the Case General Tab or possibly >...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

WebBrowser in "Browse View" mode
I’m using a sub-class of CHtmlEditCtrl in a VC++ dialog box. The only thing it does is display an HTML resource (due to the following override): virtual LPCTSTR GetStartDocument() { TCHAR lpszModule[_MAX_PATH]; if (GetModuleFileName(AfxGetResourceHandle(), lpszModule, _MAX_PATH)) { m_strHtmlAbout.Format(_T("res://%s/%d"), lpszModule, m_nIdHtml); } return m_strHtmlAbout; } Which tells the WebBrowser control to load "document" from a resource out of the executable. This works just fine. The problem I’m having is that the HTML page being displayed has a hyper lin...

Customer Statement Crystal Report
Hi! Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format? Thanks -- Marisol Mortera Marisol, Your question is very generic. If you could be a little more precise, then I might have what you need. Girish "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Does anyone have a Customer Statement in Crystal format? > > Thanks > -- > Marisol Mortera I am trying to build a crystal report for customer statements as well. The Great Plains one is very difficult to work with. If you have an example of this report in crystal, please email it at staceyleelee@hotmail.com Stacey &quo...

customized views disappear
Every so often my customized views for various folders just disappear. I've created them by copying the current view and modifying the copy, but periodically my copies disappear from the View menu. It seems to pick on my Tasks views regularly, while other customized views (e.g. mail) are fine. This is an Outlook 2002 w/Exchange server environment. Any ideas? ...

CRM Views should have easier scrolling
When adding or modifying a CRM view by adding columns, you may have to scroll left/right to see view contents. Then you may have to scroll up/down. However, you can't see up/down scroll bar and column one contents at the same time. This needs a fix. your totally right. Right now the only way to keep this becoming an issue is to not add too many fields so the vertical scroll bar dissapears. The only solution I can see would be to have a vertical scroll bar on both sides of the view. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Larry" <Larry@dis...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 tasks view question
In Microsoft Outlook 2003, I am able to define a customized view of each column, under the Tasks section. Is it possible to share the same customized view of the Tasks with other users? In other words, when other users open a shared view of a Task, I want them to see the same column structure as I see. If it is possible to propagate or share my defined view of columns, can someone describe the procedure? Thanks kindly. Joseph There is not an easy "copy this to everyone" command but its possible. When you create the view, use the option to share it with everyone. When they vie...

Business Portal Customer Logon
Hello all, I just installed business portal for GP 2.5. I setup a login for a customer on it and associated the login to a customer ID in GP. When the customer logs in, there really isn't any customer information displayed. Does anyone have a resource to let me know how to add customer specific content from GP? Want to display items like payment history, contact info, etc. Thanks, Tareef Tareef, Look for this capability in business portal 3.0. 2.5 is not a customer/vendor facing solution, and even though the advanced roles exist, I do not believe it will work as of now. 3.0 shou...

Making custom form default for contacts
Hello: I am a beginner with Outlook. I am a new hire in a department that uses Outlook contact information in a Word Mail Merge process. I am teaching myself how this all works, and have been doing ok, but I am struggling with forms, particularly the form used for contacts. I don't have any problems modifying the form (for example to add FirstName and LastName fields), but I am very confused about how to get Outlook to use my modified form instead of the default custom contacts form. It seems to me that this should be a simple property setting, but I've had no luck tinkering w...

Upgrade CRM 1.2 And Custom
Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several customization? I would like to know how CRM was after upgrade, and if you had any problem with custom? Regards, Sylvie Mondoux We had customizations and we had to change the isv.config and web.config file because those are replaced during the upgrade. Everything else was left in place in our case. "Sylvie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b7be01c43787$140ceac0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Did somebody upgrade CRM 1.0 to 1.2 with several > customization? I would like to know how CRM was after > ...

Populate customer through web services
I am trying to import a customer record through dynamics web services and have the following questions: 1. How do I get the customer class information to default for the customer. I am passing in the customer class and the class field populates on the customer but the class information does not default. There is a behaviour on the create customer but it is of type internal. If I change the behaviour on the policy, the customer does not import at all. 2. How do I get the address on the customer card to be imported. I can get the customer addresses to be imported into Great Plains but no...

HELP! Viewing/opening messages crashes Outlook 2007
I have Outlook 2007 running on a new Dell Dimension 9200 PC with Windows Vista Ultimate. It was all working fine for past two weeks when I closed down my PC last night, and I had not installed any new software or updates since. I now find I can forward or reply to messages OK, but if I try to just read them them in the reading pane, Outlook immediately says it has stopped working and restarts. It then opens without the reading pane enabled, but if I double-click a message to read it (without the reading pane enabled), it again crashes and restarts. I have spent all morning on the phone...

Viewing emails in preview pane
In Outlook Express with the preview pane on, if I use shift select to select what look like junk emails, as I add each new email to the selection (by holding Shift and pressing the down-arrow key) the most recently highlighted email is displayed in the preview pane, so I can see the email as I select it, and quickly decide if it really is junk. In Outlook (v2000 and 2003 IIRC) only the first selected email is shown in the preview pane, so I am unable to quickly verify that the latest one being added to the selection really is junk. Is there an option to make Outlook behave like Outlook E...

Customization option disappears under settings
Sometimes when we are logged onto Web crm we can see the customizations button on the navigation pane under settings. Other times it has disappeared altogether and the only way to get it back is to delete the temporary internet files. Does anyone know of a permanent solution for this? I assume this is CRM4. Do you also have CRM Outlook client on this machine? I have found that the Customisations option is not always avaliable in the outlook client, and if you have opened outlook before opening the web, the option will not be in the web client. You can change this my editing the isv.c...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

Export portfolio view to excel
I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but it does not provide the info I am after. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, maydog wrote: >I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be >able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like >this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but >it does not provide the info I...

Show related records for custom entity
I have a custom entity. When I go to History I can not see the related records from contacts, opportunities, etc. They are not rolling up and there is no pick list to show related records or not. Is there a way to change this? Thanks, -Rick M On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 10:33:49 -0800, Rick M <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a custom entity. When I go to History I can not see the related >records from contacts, opportunities, etc. They are not rolling up and there >is no pick list to show related records or not. Is there a way to change >this? > As...

Related Fields in sub activities view
CRM 4.0 In the standard My Activities view I am able to display information from the Account (Regarding) i.e. industry, city etc. When switching to Phone Call or Appointment, the information is not displayed even though the facility is there in admin to add these fields - is there a fix for this? ...

Messages routing Document/View/MainFrame/Application
Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of Win32(win XP) Can you send a good link about the message routing Thank's Marc In article <#SdOLZEREHA.3660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, marc__lefebvre_pub_NOSPAM@hotmail.com says... > Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of > Win32(win XP) No, nobody can tell you -- not with certainty anyway. MS distributes the CE Platform Builder, which allows an individual vendor to "adjust" CE to fit the application(s) they support. This makes it difficult to say anything about ...

Custom format macro?
Can I write a macro to format a number? I have a bunch of cells containing time intervals stored as floating point numbers in units of days. These are not dates, but are stored in the same format. Some examples: 1 1 day 2.5 2.5 days or 2 days, 12 hours 0.125 3 hours 0.020833 30 minutes and so on. These values are calculated. I would like to display them as nnn.n u where "nnn.n" is a floating point number formatted to 1 decimal place and "u" is a character indicating the units (Y=years, D=days, H=hours, M=minutes, S=seconds). The ...