Adding minutes to a time

I have a spreadsheet with three columns.

Column A = time    Column B = ETA   Column C = Arrival time
3:24                      :15          3:39Pm

I am having dificulty getting the answer in column C.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
0
sacredarms (13)

Hi!

=A1+B1

Column B time has to be entered as a time - 00:15

Or, you could just enter the integer, 15 and use this
formula to get the same result:

=A1+B1/1440

Biff

0
biffinpitt (3172)

Adding holidays
How (can?) does one add customary holidays (Christmas, Easter, THanksgiving Day, etc) to Outlook 2003, so these holidays appear automatically? B Tools-> Options-> tab Preferences-> button Calendar Options...-> button Add Holidays... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bennett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:989a01c4...

Adding Costs to Tasks
Hi There - I am trying to add costs to different tasks and for some reason they are not adding up. My column is fixed cost; any suggestions? Add the Cost field. That captures both the Fixed and Variable Costs, then rolls them up to the summary level. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi There - I am trying to add costs to different tasks and for some > reason they are not adding up. My column is fixed cost; any > suggestions? > If you type costs directly into the task Cost field, MSP will interpret this as Fixed Cost, which i...

Trigger Exchange query AD for mailbox quota changes?
Any tools to trigger exchange server check with AD immediately for a recent change in user mailbox quotas Becox when i changed users mailbox quota (ofcox they have over the limit) it takes half day to reflect the changes. Pushy user always want it take effect immediately I feel your pain. Restarting the store seems to be the only way to make it happen quickly. On Tue, 4 May 2004 14:21:01 -0700, Michael Chan <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Any tools to trigger exchange server check with AD immediately for a recent change in user mailbox quotas? >Becox when i cha...

Negative Time
I am calculating time in a spreadsheet. When the number comes out to b a negative amount of time, Excel shows it as ######## rather tha -2:00:00 for example. It recognizes it as the correct number and use it to make further calculations, it just won't show it. Any help ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could either use it like that in calculations or change the setting to 1904 date system under tools>options>calculations. It has a drawback, al...

Adding a field to a form...
I would like to add a field to a form. The field is not part of an auto-linked table so modifier i not the solution. However it is a linked table. The scenario is this... I would like to add the current cost and tracking optin to the ATP (available to promise) screen. Any ideas? I beg to differ. Depending on the version of GP you are using, you can use simple Modifier and VBA to retrieve this information by adding your field to the window, then using either RetrieveGlobals (v8), RetrieveGlobals9 (v9), or the UserInfo object (v10) to open an ADO connection to the company database. ...

Converting Hours an minutes just into minutes #3
Is thier a formula to use to change hous and minutes, just into minutes ex: 01:30 (1 hour and 30 minutes) into 90 minutes. And how do you format the cells. Thank you ...

more on adding trailing zero
Original message below But is there a way to add the "0" to the A1 cell w/o getting a circler ref error? I would have to create another column to use >=IF(LEFT(A1)="0","0"&A1,A1) thank you >>-----Original Message----- >=IF(LEFT(A1)="0","0"&A1,A1) > >HTH >Jason >Atlanta, GA > >>-----Original Message----- >>I have a column that contains 4 digit numbers >>0001 >>0011 >>1111 >>etc. >>what I need is a function that will add a zero to this >>number if the firs...

time conversion #8
I'm trying to calculate the difference between start and finish times of projects, and it needs to be in 1/100 time. for example 1:30 - 3:00 would 1:50. I haven't been able to figure out a formula for excel 2000. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This article may get you going on the right track. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/214094#XSLTH4233121122120121120120 "Charlie Zinck" wrote: > I'm trying to calculate the difference between start and finish times of > projects, and it needs to be in 1/100 time. for example 1:30 - 3:00 would > 1:50. I haven&...

How to increase OWA connection time out
How can i increase the connection time out period for OWA. Thanks. ...

Adding various logos to Sales Statement
We are currently running GP 8.0. There are currently 44 different companies each on its own database. EAch is a different managed property My dilemma: Each one wants its own logo on the sales statement. I am only a little familar with Report Writer, but when I have gone in to change or modify a report it has not been company specific. The logo can be as simple as the company name in a nicer font style. But, some will prefer a picture logo. This statement is needed to mail out monthly and going in changing each picture would be time consuming. What is the best way to create a different sta...

time rounding
I use excel for our payroll and I need a formula to round the times t the nearest quarter hour. For example if I type 7:39 AM the valu should read 7:45 AM or if I type 1:17 PM it should read 1:15 PM. Pleas help -- jamieraebab ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jamieraebaby's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2785 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47525 See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Rounding.html#time -- HTH Bob Phillips "jamieraebaby" <jamieraebaby....

Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as
Adding Streaming video to your web-page is as simple as a few clicks of the mouse with this amazing tool. http://www.ebvalues.com ...

Where did the time go on Created On and Modified On?
In CRM 3.0 when you viewed the properties of a record you would see the Created On and Modified On Date AND TIME. In CRM 4.0 now all I'm seeing is the date. Any way we can set it to display the time again? It was very useful for us in the past. Greg; I'm not sure if there's a way to change how they are displayed on the File-->Properties page but you could always add them to your form or one of your views and set the format of the attribute to be date/time. Dave Ireland "Greg Loseke" <greg-loseke@juno.com> wrote in message news:F535E3E4-45DE-451A-9...

Attachments are being added to plain text messages
Last month there was an exchange of postings about a change in the behavior of Outlook for messages in "plain text" format. For a period of several days (in my case, from December 15 to December 19), every message received by Outlook in "plain text" format had an attachment added to it. The attachment is a .TXT file. The name of the file is the same as the subject line of the message. The text of the .TXT file is the same as the text of the message. Although this odd behavior stopped on December 19, it's Baaaaack. Beginning yesterday (2005/01/09), all plain text ...

Catefory Spending Over a Specific Span of Time
I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a chart that showed, via line graph, spending for a specific category/subcategory over a specific length of time. I want to see if I have increased or decreased spending in certain categories/subcategories. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, Cicero wrote: >I was wondering if anyone knew how to create a chart that showed, via >line graph, spending for a specific category/subcategory over a >specific length of time. I want to see if I have increased or >decreased spending in certain categories/subcategories. Thanks. You could custo...

Adding to Contacts
I have a folder with several hundred email messages. Is there a quick and easy way to add the email addresses to my contact list? Outlook 2000 No. However, if you check a couple of websites and the programming groups, perhaps someone has come up with code to do this for you. It will require that you write code to step through that folder to extract the addresses in a form that can be added to your contacts. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal accoun...

Convert # of second in Days / Hours / Minutes / Seconds
I had a vbscript doing this for me, I was thinking converting this function to PS, but I wonder if a build-in .NET which I can call with PS was already existing var filetime = (factor * filesize) / kps[x]; yearmod = filetime % 31557900; year = Math.floor(filetime / 31557900); day = Math.floor(yearmod / 86460); daymod = filetime % 86460; hour = Math.floor(daymod / 3600); hourmod = filetime % 3600; minute = Math.floor(hourmod / 60); second = Math.floor(filetime % 60); Input (in sec) : 91500 Returns: 1 Days 1 Hours 25 Minutes 0 Seconds Thank you for your help PS > n...

x-axis is time ... sort of
I'm trying to create a chart in Excel like the one on this page: http://finance.yahoo.com/bonds/composite_bond_rates If the above link doesn't show up, you can get to the page by going to Yahoo Finance and clicking on "Rates", which is about half way down on the left side. The x-axis on this chart is not time as in dates, but it is time as in length of period (e.g. 3 days, 3 months, 3 years...) and the spacing between x-axis labels is scaled by time period (not equally spaced). I can do this in Excel using x-y scatter and x-axis data as # of days (1 for 1 day, 365 for 1 y...

Remove Meeting Time from Monthly Calendar Print
Is it possible to remove the meeting time from a monthly calendar print and only show the meeting title? Yes, you need to use portrait mode so the cells are too narrow to include the time. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Do you sync your mailbox with a smartphone or pd...

Adding a mail-enabled folder to a distribution group
I am running Exchange Std 2003. We have a vendor who sends us automated emails that several prople need to see. Initially I hadled this with a mail-enabled distribution group. This worked great. There are, however, some additional folks who need occaisional access to this info. I thought this would be a an appropriate application for a public folder. I assumed that I could mail enable the folder and then add the folder to the distribution group, tweak the folder securrity an be all set. I have successfully mail enabled the public folder (tested by sending mail directly to it), but I c...

show with messaje box when it's time and date
HELLO FRIENDS NEED HELP I HAVE THE COLUMN (A) The time to write date and hour Next notice /Alarm, I need Warn me when it's time and date of notice/alarm start up show with messaje box Message with the message that I write in the same row of column ( B) in the same row EXAMPLE: A B 1 26/04/2010 10:00 AM payment LIGHT 2 03/05/2010 4:20 PM Remember payment Phone 3 06/04/2010 8:40 AM Appointment with Dr. Saludo KM**VE hi, KM ! ...

SSL with AD LDS doesn't work / cipher problem?
Hi, I'm currently trying to get SSL on AD LDS on W2K8 R2 x64 up and running. I already have installed a certificate for the AD LDS service account. When I use LDP.EXE on the local system, I can get an SSL connection without any problem. When I use LDP.exe on a different W2K8 system, I can also get an SSL connection without any problems. So the certificate is ok and the connection to the system works as well. However, I need to create an SSL connection from a W2K3 system to my AD LDS on W2K8. And this always fails. It also fails from a java application - the is the application ...

add travelling time or preparation time in front an appointment
I would like to have a travelling time in front of my appointment so that i know when to leave the office and still see the start time of the actual meeting ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/defa...

adding a word to excel dictionary
I am creating a phone list for my workplace, and we have abbreviations that are not found in a normal dictionary. How can I add special words to the Excel dictionary? Donna Look up in Help how to check for spelling errors. Do that. When Excel runs into a word not in the dictionary it will flag that word and give you various options. One of those options is to add that word to the dictionary. HTH Otto "Donna L" <Donna L@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8A54E4F-3B81-4F4C-A8BE-05724B01B590@microsoft.com... > I am creating a phone lis...

Charting Time #2
Hi I have a temperature graph that I need to chart over time. From 0 to 168hrs but the Log chart in Custom Types gives me even spaces between the times which is not what I want .25mins to 168 hrs? If I was to plot the graph in minutes it would be too vast - huge! Is there any add-ins available to do this type of graph. Thanks -- Kind regards Ann Shaw No add-ins necessary, just use Excel. You can put your data in decimal hours if you want, or enter it as hh:mm format. Don't include text labels in the same cell, or Excel will treat the times as categorical labels. Make an XY char...