adding and counting Help!! #2

Just to add, I'd like to sort the dates 2004.10.01 to 2004.10.31 whe
doing the sum of dollar amount

--
alexm99
alexm999's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=491

alexm999 Wrote:
> Just to add, I'd like to sort the dates 2004.10.01 to 2004.10.31 whe
> doing the sum of dollar amount.

Assuming that dates are true dates...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(CodeRange=101),--(AdvertisingRange="TV"),--(TEXT(DateRange,"yyyy.mm")=TEXT(X2,"yyyy.mm")),DollarRange)

where X2 houses a true date, formatted as 2004.10.01 for cosmetics

--
Aladin Akyure
Aladin Akyurek's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=416

need help with formula #10
I'd appreciate help with a formula I need a formula to calculate the following 4.5% of any amount up to and equal to $41,100.00 PLUS 6.00% on an amount above $41,100. ie $20,000 would be (20,000 x .045) $900.00 ie $50,000 would be [(41,100 x .05) + (8,900 x .060)] $2,383.50 Thanks Pete -- pgruenin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pgruening's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2601 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47876 I used =IF(A1>41100,(A1-41100)*6%+(41100*4.5%...

parsing a date and time field #2

Physical Inventory Count Service Provider
Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it. TIA -- Eddie B No suggestions? We are in Southern California. -- Eddie B "Eddie B" wrote: > Would someone be able to recommend a service provider that would be able to > come in an apparel retail store and do a physical inventory count? we've > tried newestech handhelds, but we just dont have the right staff to do it. > > TIA ...

Help with a formula..
I am trying to create a formula that will take information from a cell on one sheet and combine it with text on another sheet. I know how to get the two together. My problem is that I want the part that is brought in to be bolded type. Here is what I have in the formula. ="we are pleased to submit our quotation for "&(cell reference)&" according to the following specifications." What I want to do is have the cell reference part be bold type. Is there a way to do that? It doesnt work if I bold the cell.. already tried it.. Any suggestions? Thanks! KK You'...

Help needed urgently
Hi, Im trying to check that one row of data satifies a criteria, then if it does it counts an entry in another column adjescent to it. Example: - Column A - Column B Blay - Y Blay - N Blay - Y Chop - N Chop - N High - Y What i would be asking (of a much bigger table) is If Column A = Blaydon and then column B (same row) = Y, then count. In this example I would want 2 returned as the answer. Is this possible? Thanks -- Andy Try one of these... Use cells to hold the criteria: D2 = Blaydon E2 = Y If you're using Excel 2007 or later: =COUNTIFS(A2:A7,...

Outlook 2000 OLE ERROR!!! HELP!
I am running Outlook 2000 on a NT system. When I open outlook I get a error reading " outlook has an OLE registration error, please run setup". I have found the support articles on the knowledge base and done as they instructed. I unistalled outlook and outlook express and the reinstalled them and I am still getting the error. It seems to be holding the in the registry? Please help? ...

RSS stack error help pls
I need to demo RSS for CRM (VPC image), i install the CRMrss from michaeljon miller site, extract to C:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM Server\CRMWeb\rss\ change the two .cs files so port include 5555. check the web.config to ensure app key is there for ISV integration. copy the isv.config.xml to the resources folder. go to visual studio 2005 command prompt, go to rss\code to run the make.bat. output from screen is 1 file copied. open the browser, i got the Exception of type System.Web.HttpException was thrown, stack error.. any help? thanks! ...

Money Central Portfolio #2

macro #2

merging 2 cells without losing data?

Statements #2

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

Monthly count
HI, I have a table with Product field and SaleDate field. I need to make a query that will give me a count of number of times a product was sold on a monthly basis. In other words, the number of records for each product in a month. Something like each productname as columnheading and name of the month as row heading, and the count in the tabulation. do i need to use crosstab query to do this? could someone guide me here? Thanks very much. Ramesh 1. Create a query using your table(s). 2. Change it to a Crosstab query (Crosstab on Query menu.) 3. Type this expression into the F...

selected row count of list box
A2k Is there a way to get the selected row count of a list box dynamically as the user selects rows? Delphi has an event called "OnSelectionChanged" but Access is much more limited. I don't want the user to have to exit the list box or click a button or anything manual in order to see the # of rows he's selected. How can this be done? I know about "lstCusts.ItemsSelected.Count" but not sure what event to use it in to accomplish what I need. Thanks, Keith Never mind. I did this and it handles both mouse and keyboard selections: Private Sub lstCusts_AfterUpdat...

help with dynamic tables

Macro

Messenger emoticons
I have changed laptops and I did grab the old laptops custom emoticons folder (all in dt2 and id2 file endings.) But when i copy everything in the folder and add it to my new laptops custom emoticons folder... they get added (i.e. show up in the folder) but the images/gifs or names dont show up on the actual msn... *what gives*? Do I have to change the dt2 endings to gif or jpeg and go to "create" in msn for each of them to add them in? (I tried with one and it worked) Only problem is i have alot, like 203 dt2 files so changing the ending to .gif and adding each singu...

Sum amount if = 2 value's

Adding extra data options
Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. Can you add extra data fileds and types in CRM 3.0? You can add extra data fields to an entity. Go to entities customization at setting area. -- Marco Amoedo Plain Concepts http://geeks.ms/blogs/marco/ "xxdcmast" escribió: > Is there a way to customize CRM to allow for adding another heading? I would > like to add a second field similar to topic and would like to call it type. > > Can you add extra data ...

Excel pivot table #2