Adding an Excel add-in (*.XLL) on Terminal Server (running office 2003)

I notice this problem only occurs with Office 2003 on
terminal server.  (I've tried Office 2003 on W2k server
and W2K3 server)

Problem:
* Open up Excel.
* Go to Tools -> Add-Ins and add our company's add-in
with a .XLL extension.
* Close off Excel to make the add-in "stick".
* Open up Execel and get this message.
  "This file is not reconiziable format.
   Blah
   Blah
   Blah
  "

1) I tried adding the add-in with Office 2003 on a NON-
terminal server machine and it works fine.

2) I tried adding the add-in with Office 2000 on a
terminal server machine and it works fine.

0
wujohnny (1)

Purchased Office 5-19--Upgrades Available?
This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way = to=20 upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote : > This is a retail, boxed copy of Office delivered 5-19. Is there any way to > upgrade to Office 2004 short of the $239 (or whatever it was)? Thanks. Yes! Se here: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/default.aspx?pid=office2004tg --------------------------------------------------------- Please reply to the newsgroup, and within the same thread. Merci de r�pondre au groupe, et dans l'enfilade...

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Reporting from Project Server

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties

AD Sync problem