Adding a new line to an existing graph, using excel 2007

Hi:

I would like instructions on how to add a new line to an existing graph
(that already has 5 lines), using Excel 2007.  The data is already in my
spreadsheet.
--
jim white

EXCEL 2007

1. Right click in the graph.

2. Of the options that become displayed select:-

Select Data . . .

3.  Select Data Source window should launch.

4. Highlight the extended range of data you want to include in your graph
(including the new data).

5. Hit OK.

6. The 6th line should get added to your graph.

Thanks.

"jim white" wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I would like instructions on how to add a new line to an existing graph
> (that already has 5 lines), using Excel 2007.  The data is already in my
> spreadsheet.
> --
> jim white
Copy the data, select the chart, paste special, add as new series (selecting
appropriate options).
--
David Biddulph

"jim white" <jimwhite@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> I would like instructions on how to add a new line to an existing graph
> (that already has 5 lines), using Excel 2007.  The data is already in my
> spreadsheet.
> --
> jim white

0
David

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Using Relative path for XML data file?

New Implementation

AD Sync problem

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Attaching Contacts to new email

using the journal on outlook

New Record

Expand a surface graph
Hi! This might by a easy question.... I made a surface graph with a table of 5x6 with %. The graph is fine, but I want to make the graph bigger, so I expand the graph the same way I do with other types of graph (pressing on the graph an move the cursor), but it does not work here. Now I habe a small graph, with a lot of blank space- Any help will be appreciate. Best regards! Zek ...

learning Excel #3

Business Portal should allow requisition to be added to issued PO
The printing of a PO changes the status of the PO from New to Released (signifying the release of the PO to the vendor). Once a PO has been released, it will not show as a PO you can add items to from business portal. The current design of the product only allows you to add to POs with a status of New. Adding an item to a Released PO should trigger a change order. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not ...

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?