Addin - Component not registered

After installing an addin I get the following messages.

Component not correctly registered
then
unexpected error (336)

And the program toolbar is not added.

I was able to add this addin on another machine with the
same OS but this one particular machine is giving
problems.

I have even tried the following:
re-registering the components manually
windows|start button
regsvr32.exe pathandfilename.xxx
eg.
C:\>regsvr32 "C:\program files\common files\system\ole
db\file.dll"

Also, re-registering Excel's defaults
Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /regserver

None of the above has worked and it is getting very
frustrating.
Please HELP !!!!
:(
0
anonymous (74722)

"Technical User" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<0b4601c3d45c$216a7310$a101280a@phx.gbl>...
> After installing an addin I get the following messages.
>
> Component not correctly registered
> then
> unexpected error (336)
>
> And the program toolbar is not added.
>
> I was able to add this addin on another machine with the
> same OS but this one particular machine is giving
> problems.
>
> I have even tried the following:
> re-registering the components manually
> windows|start button
> regsvr32.exe pathandfilename.xxx
> eg.
> C:\>regsvr32 "C:\program files\common files\system\ole
> db\file.dll"
>
> Also, re-registering Excel's defaults
> Close Excel and
> Windows Start Button|Run
> excel /unregserver
> then
> Windows Start Button|Run
> excel /regserver
>
> None of the above has worked and it is getting very
> frustrating.
> Please HELP !!!!
> :(

reinstall visual basic runtime 6

Addin created with VS.NET 2005 tool does not work
Dear buddies, Somethign is weird. My addin created in Visual Studio.NET 2003 works perfectly. Now I created a new addin project in Visual Studio.NET 2005 and copied the same code for the addin from the project that was created in VS.NET 2003, and the addin does not work with RMS V1.2. I got the error message below "Attemp to execute COM object "Transinit.Transinit" failed. Coupld not create object." And if I unregister the dll from registry with the command regasm /u Transinit.dll I got the following warning: "RegAsm: warning RA0000: No types were un-register...

Could not register Add-In
I tried to install a dll (Outlook Add-In) with regsvr32 on a Windows XP Computer. On a different XP - Computer it worked without problems. But there after entering the command regsvr32 ....dll an error message occured: No registration tool for this type of programm registered! Then i tried it with a vb6 created setup-programm and failed again. What could be the origin of the problem and how could it be solved ?? Regards, Bernhard Brunner ...

Check book register template
I just started using the Checkbook register template and love it. Until I need to add some more rows, now the addition and subtraction feature in the Balance column doesn't work. What did I do wrong? How can I continue to put information in added rows and continue to get the Balance feature to work. Thanks for your help -- JM Hazel When you insert a new, empty, row into a checkbook, you are usually introducing a blank cell into a column containing formulae. You need to continue the formulae through the blanks. 1. find a blank cell with a formula above 2. select the cell and to...

Site Name to register Modifier with VBA on the VPC
The peace on you all, I am a trainer for GP differnet modules and I had faced a big trouble in Modifier with VBA module that it requires to register your instance (with a site name and registration keys). The instructor material includes only the registration keys at page 7: 0DVX5474FY7E9FHEC1TRJ3F LUACQ13Z4799724CELXNHY4 H79W4C Can some one support me? Many Thanks for your reply Mohammad Essam Mohammad, It is never wise to post registration keys and site names on the newsgroup. Nonetheless, the company name you most likely have to fill out is your company name as it appears on ...

To attach file to a workbook in a addin.
I want to attach a file to the workbook or an addin. The file may be a picture file that is some special logo that is part of the excel or some other dll file needed to run the addin Like we insert the new form from one workbook to another is it possible to insert files on non excel type. *.jpg,*.gif,*.dll or some other Any tips will be appreciated. ...

problem viewing 'items to review' in register
I just imported my credit card statement as I have for years. When looking at the register, the right navigation bar has the text "Items to Review (126)", but none of the imported transactions appear in the register. Help told me to repair the money file and empty the temporary internet files. Neither fixed the problem. Downloading trasactions to other accounts work fine. Anyone have an idea how to fix? Thanks derrick In microsoft.public.money, Derrick wrote: >I just imported my credit card statement as I have for years. When looking >at the register, the right...

How to serialize a component?
Hi, how can I serialize (some public properties of) a class derived from System.ComponentModel.Component? Creating a new XmlSerializer throws an exception with the message that property "Site" cannot be serialized because it is an interface. I tried to override the Site property and gave it the XmlIgnoreAttribute, but that didn't help. Thanks, Bernd Hi Bernd, Looks like you're on the right track. Try the following code for instantiating your XmlSerializer. XmlAttributes attrs = new XmlAttributes(); attrs.XmlIgnore = true; XmlAttributeOverrides attrOverrides = new XmlA...

"Class not registered" startup error
Beginning a week or so ago, when I start Excel 2000, I get Class not registered. Looking for object with CLSID:{AC9F2F90-E877-11CE-9F68-00AA00574A4F} This occurs whether opening an existing file, a template, or "nothing". Two questions; what did I do to cause it, and how do I fix it. Aside, I got a significant spyware infection in the same timeframe, and killing it messed up lots of things ... this problem may have occurred along with that. TIA, George ...

I just install Office 2003 I get error- interface not registered .
I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when I attached a Word Doc to it, If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Make sure your Word version is 2003, too. Versions must match. "Thomsign" wrote: > I get this error INTERFACE NOT REGISTERED when using Outlook create mail when > I attached a Word Doc to it, > If I use Word to create e-mail with the same letter I get the same error. > Regardless of which program I use the mail cannot be sent Not...

Building Full text index on Exchange 2003
Hello all, I am trying to build a full text index of the mailstore. The catalog is build fine but when performing a full population of the mailstore no mailboxes are indexed. The following messages show up in the Event log ------------------------------------------- Event Type: Information Event Source: Microsoft Search Event Category: Gatherer Event ID: 3018 Date: 28-7-2006 Time: 8:35:05 User: N/A Computer: TBG-VMS Description: The end of crawl for project <ExchangeServer_TBG-VMS privD88B396F> has been detected. The Gatherer successfully processed 1 documents totaling 0K. It failed...

Can't see transactions to view in register
Money crashed when performing the transaction matching process after downloading my statement. It now shows I have 21 transactions to view, but they do not show up in the register. I've tried to delete the statement, but even after I click OK, the transactions to view is still at 21. Each time I go to download new transactions, Money keep crashing. I have a backup, but it seems to have the same problem. I've also reinstalled the program. Any ideas? Thanks, Jason In microsoft.public.money, JS wrote: >Money crashed when performing the transaction matching process after >...

printing account register
Is it possible to print a portion of the account register? I want to print the register between certian dates, such as the current year, but I can't find the command to do that. Can anyone help? I thought I had been able to print this way in the past. Thanks. Reports|Income and Expenses|Account Transaction Report|Customize??? (I think that's the path, anyway.) "sbrown" <scbrown4@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:069101c37227$dc64cb30$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to print a portion of the account > register? I want to print the register between cer...

Intrerface not registered
I have Windows 2000 Server and Office 2000. My problem started shortly after installing Frontpage 2000 Extensions. When I go to send in Outlook, I get "interface not registered". I have reinstalled Office and upgraded W2K to SP4. I still have that problem. Help TIA Hello I spent a multitude of hours today trying to solve the following problems with Office 1) Could not print from Outlook - always got a script error on line 134 2) Could not use Send To from Word or Excel and send the documents in Emai 3) Could not use Word as the default Email edito The usual error was &q...

Q: Registering an ODBC Database
Hi I'm looking into building an application with database support i.e. I want the application to be able to read an Access database file. All the text books I have say that in order to do this the user will need to register it. This involves delving into the control panel etc. Is there a way that I can take care of the registration within the application so the end user doesn't need to worry about it? Thanks in advance David "David Jones" <dave@ymchwil.NODAMNSPAM.com> wrote in message news:400e9536$0$23463$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com... > Hi > > I'm ...

Whoops: I deleted a registered schema
Hi all, I opened an XML file in the VS 2005 IDE. In the Properties windows I clicked on the [...] button for the Schemas property. This gets me an XSD Schemas dialog with a bunch of schemas shown in a tree view. I accidentally selected a schema and pressed the delete key, which made that schema file disappear from the list. I have no idea which schema it was or how to get it back or even if I need to get it back. How do I recover from this boo boo? Is that list stored in a file that I could presumably restore from a backup? TIA - Bob Hello Bob, Default XML Schemas are stored ...

How to automate the process of registering ATL object ?
Hello There Let me explain my problem first. I have developed one application in which I'm using one ATL component which downloads URL from web. Before to run my application, I always have to register DLL using regsvr32. Thats fine if I'm doing it on my machine. How can I automate this process of registering DLL using my application ? Well My application is a seaprate EXE, So we are going to distrubute it without setup. Means it will be a seaprate EXE which user will download and run to start it. How can I pack my DLL with it ? Can I keep my DLL as a resource in EXE and register it whe...

Be able to hide certain items between registers
It would be nice to be able to hide items from the lookup table on certain registers. For example, hide food items on a retail register and vice versa. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbr...

Deploying Visio-addin solution with visual studio 2008
I want to use the VSTO that comes with visual studio 2008 to create an add-in for visio 2003; however, i have very limited knowledge of the deployment process after creating the add-in, and iv seen complex explanations on the NET. Do anyone know a good site that explains the process well that i could focus my research. Thanks in advance. Did you read ?: http://blogs.msdn.com/chhopkin/archive/2008/08/29/vsto-3-0-and-visio-essentials.aspx http://blogs.msdn.com/chhopkin/archive/2008/11/13/deploying-a-vsto-3-0-based-visio-add-in-using-windows-installer.aspx "Biggaford" <Bigga...

CRM addin + forms cache
We have alot of problems with these issues. Many times the CRM toolbar is missing, sometimes it's enough to clear the cache (increased to 10000) other times we have to deattach the crm addin.dll and reattach. It's CRM 1.2 with Office 2003 sp1 on windows xp sp2 connected to SBS 2003 premium server. The sp2 CRM update is installed, the problem has occured also before sp2. PLEASE help me with a solution Jack Jack Nielsen wrote: > We have alot of problems with these issues. > > Many times the CRM toolbar is missing, sometimes it's enough to clear the > cache (incre...

Error message during login:not a registered user of the applicatio
Hi , i receive following error during login: Error during login, you are not a registered user of the application. Does the mobile user need special rights ? The CRMMobileErrorLog.txt : TIM]02.21.2007 12:22:20 [CMP]rdaMsgBusErrorTrace [LVL]0 [EVT]0 [TXT]Exception details : Message : WebException Extra Info : Status Code : UnauthorizedStatus Description : Unauthorized Exception Contents : System.Net.WebException: WebException bei System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.doInvoke() bei Microsoft.BusinessSolutions.Mobility.RdaMessageBus.Diagnostics.MessageBusService.CancelM...

Component error
Hi, I am trying to create a Pivot table report through FRx. I am getting the error - FRx is unable to process this output request for the following reason Z:\Program Files\Common files\System\ole db\msmdgd80.dll could not be found. However this file exists and registered under C:\Program Files\Common files\System\ole db\ folder. Any idea why this happens is there a way I can make FRx point to this folder instead of the Z drive? Thanks for your help Ramesh "Ramesh" wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to create a Pivot table report through FRx. I am getting the > erro...

Problem with registering
Hi Folks, In a database of mine I have a form with a few text boxes (first name, last name ...) and some subforms for additional information. Also there is a number of tables giving alternatives in combo boxes. When I try and register a new person and have typed in what is required in the form, I move to the first subform. Then Access says that it can't add a new record because a record is required in the subform. I have looked through all the relations. In fact, I've deleted all of them and made new relations in the most reasonable way I see. Also I've deleted all the recor...

Web component not responding to SetAddress
I have an odd problem. I added a web browser ActiveX component to a dialog-based program in VC++, assuming that I could just set its address and leave it to begin operating as a web browser embedded in my GUI. Apparently this does not work at all. I tried calling other methods but none has any effect. Anybody know why this isn't working? Thanks- Narf ...

No program is registered to open this file
Hopefully someone can help me. I've seen this type of error discussed earlier but never resolved. In excel 2007 I create hyperlinks to video files.. .wmv files specifically. When I click on the link it starts up the application and plays the .wmv file. (This excel file is basically a catalog of video clips that I can sort and select to play) I try to use this excel file on another computer running an older version of excel. When I click on the hyperlink I get the "No program is registered to open this file" error. The interesting thing is that if I go into Exp...

How can I type (R) & not get the registered symbol (r in a circle)
edI recently upgraded from Office97 to Office 2003. In Excel 97 when I typed (R) that's what I got. Now, in Excel 2003, when I type (R) it automatically gets converted to the register symbol (the letter r in a cicrle). I have a spreadsheet on movies I've taped and always list the film's rating, i.e., (G), (PG), (PG13), (R), etc. In Excel, click on Tools | AutoCorrect Options | AutoCorrect tab, and delete the AutoCorrect entry for (r). Yeller wrote: > edI recently upgraded from Office97 to Office 2003. In Excel 97 when I typed > (R) that's what I got. Now, in Exce...