add size option to excel form checkbox

After fielding numerous complaints about the loss of this feature, Please
return the ability to change the actual size of the checkbox (the GRAPHIC) so
that forms don't end up printing and displaying in an unbalanced manner.
The simplest implementation would be to allow the box to scale with the grab
points.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=01584831-8d92-408e-a82e-eef844134eb7&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc
0
TG (5)

is there a way to add a note to emails that i have received
I get a lot of emails and sometimes the subject isn't always what the email is regarding - Can i add a field to my inbox where I can type in information regarding the email... Or add a category to the email... Or add a note... Any way to designate what the email contains. Thanks! To add a category: Right click the message, choose Categorize To add a (brief) comment: right click and choose Follow-up/Customized This is what I do if I want to write more than just a few words: Open the message, click Actions/Other Actions/Edit the Message. Now you could even edit the Subje...

i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify?
i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify? Is this just when over the cells ? Does it work on the title bar - windows options Or on the Excel menus ? Steve On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:21:01 +0100, j <j@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot= e: > i cannot use the mouse right click in excel. how to rectify? Unless the right-click button is frozen, I'm sure you can use the mouse right-click in Excel Just hit the right-click button. Now...........................the real issue What are you right-clicking on and what doesn't happen for you? Does the right-click no...

Refresh Form
I have an interesting problem (maybe its not so interesting to the gurus who frequent this board :) ). Here is the back ground information: I have a form that contains tab controls and several sub forms. The main form contains a control that dictates what data is displayed on one of my sub forms via parameters in the query (data source). So, I have added some code to the "after update" event that looks like this: --------------------- me.form.refresh me.form.requery --------------------- I have also tried: --------------------- Me.[sub_form_control_name].Requery -----------...

Datagrid width on a Web Form
Hi all I have a datagrid in a web form and I want to be able to determine the width of the datagrid at runtime. I have tried both of the following // Get the width using the datagrid width attribute. double datagridWidth = 0; datagridWidth = dgProjects.Width.Value; and // Add the widths of all columns double dgWidth = 0; for (int i = 0; i <= dgProjects.Columns.Count - 1; i++) { dgWidth = dgWidth + dgProjects.Columns [i].ItemStyle.Width.Value; } Neither of these returns the wi...

publisher add picture show
Hello, does anyone know how to add a slide show or movie to a publisher document? why? - ink cannot move. -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "cosmo" <cosmo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5EF7638A-FC6C-437E-99E8-BFD272C4F1DA@microsoft.com... | Hello, does anyone know how to add a slide show or movie to a publisher | document? ...

Excel Function to Access
I would like this excel function =IF(A4=A5,C5-C4,C5) to be utilized a a function in a query in MS Access where the fields that supposed t be in column A are the primary key fields and the next fields whic are in column C, are to be calculated in.The answers to this functio are to go into a new field.....Any help please? : Primary key, by definition, means no duplicates. How would A4 ever equal A5? -- George Nicholson Remove 'Junk' from return address. "CJT" <chico_2186@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message news:Wa-dnQuiOcaYskDfRVn_vQ@giganews.com... &g...

import hyperterminal value into excel
How do I import a hyperterminal value into an excel cell? ...

need help... Getting a error when I add a xml schema include location xsd file
Hi, I am trying to add the following line to my xml schema xsd file <xsd:include schemaLocation="../../../Common/datatypes.xsd"/> Here is my code XmlSchemaInclude include = new XmlSchemaInclude(); include.SchemaLocation = "../../../Common/datatypes.xsd"; schema.Items.Add(include); when I print out the schema, it crashes StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter(@strFormName+".xsd", false, Encoding.UTF8); schema.Write(sw); sw.Close(); Any help is greatly appreciated, Thanks ...

Excel Formulae #3
Hi, I have a spreadsheet with value in one column & a series of dates in 5 other columns.For each row depending on the value in the first colunm a date may be applicable in one or more of the other columns.e.g 550 in the first column will mean dates will be inserted in the next 2 columns similar to authority levels. My qn. is how can I show what's outstanding if the relevant authority levels have not signed off-basically this is used as a tracker of invoices & I would like to show what is outstanding awaiting approval at anytime. Thanks Raj ----------------------------------...

Excel -- Wrapped text disappears
A user here is having the same problem as described in a previous topic (http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel/browse_thread/thread/b32b50c3e69981d/dc8adb6c01616d70%23dc8adb6c01616d70). Windows XP Pro, SP2 Office 2003 Pro, SP2 New machine with plenty of resources. Was originally working properly, then mysteriously developed a strange symptom: Any text that is in an Excel cell in which the "wrap text" option has been selected no longer shows up. I have checked it with 1 character, 1 word, and multiple lines of text. It has been repeated with spreadsheets created on...

Is it possible to have 2 excel version in one computer?
hi everyone i just installed a 2003 version office... i liked the new features but when i wanted to open an excel file that has been created by 2002 version excel, i was shocked that i can't open the file successfully. When i opened and enabled the built in macros in the file, an error message popped out and said that the data may have been lost. After I have closed the error message, i checked the file. the data is still in the worksheet but all the words, format, buttons, and other information have all disappeared. However, if I open it in another version other than 2003, the file work...

Bug in excel 2003
Hi, I'm trying to get an equation of a table of data. When I enter the data, make a graph of it, I get a nice sinus-kind-of-line. Therefor I would like to have fourth order equation. The line of data looks very good (125 data points). Then I add a trendline (4th order) that looks like a very nice fit. But when I set the properties of the trendline to "show equation in graph" the a wrong equation is displayed. After a lot of fiddling with data, I noticed that the shown equation has wrong contstands showing. E.g.: The shown eqaution = A + B*X + C*X^2 + D*X^3 + E*X^4 In fact ...

EXCEL caused an invalid page fault #3
Whenever I start EXCEL 2000 I get the following msg. EXCEL caused an invalid page fault in module EXCEL.EXE at 018f:3001de79. Registers: EAX=900a0154 CS=018f EIP=3001de79 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00100000 SS=0197 ESP=0062eb5c EBP=0062ebf0 ECX=0000c630 DS=0197 ESI=50020044 FS=0ebf EDX=30021a90 ES=0197 EDI=300378d4 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f bf 04 c5 aa df 01 30 89 45 dc 8d 45 e4 50 e8 Stack dump: 50020044 006b76e4 006b7608 006b7608 0062ebf0 006b7608 006b76e4 006b7608 0062eb54 3001dcc3 00000000 bff728a2 bff54f53 1294bb9c ad4c17af 12990002 I had reinstalled and repaired several times but it does n...

Excel 2007 Back-up copies
How do I stop Excel from creating a "back-up" copy everytime I "save" a document? It only does this when I "Save" not when I "save as". My folders are quickly filling up with back-ups. This just started happening after I upgraded to Windows 7. -- Hawaiianshirt Does that happen for all workbooks or a specific one. Open the workbook>from Save AS dialog>Tools>General Options> check whether 'Always create backup' is enabled or not? If this post helps click Yes --------------- Jacob Skaria "Hawaiianshirt...

Time formats in Excel 2003
Being in the UK, I obviously want to use the English(UK) date format, so Christmas Day is 25/12/05 rather than 12/25/05. However, this defaults the time format to hh/mm/ss (why, I do not know, since I can assure American readers we're not normally that precise), so I have to reset it English(US) to get hh/mm, which resets the default date format to mm/dd/yy, so I have to change it back the next time I want to format a cell as a date. Any way round this? It's only a minor problem but it's irritating me. Steve Stephen, If you set up your own custom format with hh/mm, it w...

excel passwords #2
I need to know how to set up a password and change a password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA Use workbook/sheet protection. Select tools menu>protection. There you can select the type of protection you want and include a password Regards, F.I. >-----Original Message----- >I need to know how to set up a password and change a >password to prevent access to my workbook.TIA >. > ...

where can I find a nurse staffing templatew for excel 2000
I need an excel template for excel 2000 that would allow me to staff nurses Try the Office Template Gallery. http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templategallery/default.asp Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:54:00 -0700, klif_e <klife@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need an excel template for excel 2000 that would allow me to staff nurses ...

Reading Registry Key through excel?
Is there anyway to read a certain registry key and display it in a cell how about a way to create a key through excel? is that possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Rav, There is a special registry area for VBA which is read/written via GetSettinmg and SaveSetting functions. It is a bit restrictive, in that in can only writes to a limited part of the registry, but it's sufficient for storing application details. -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ravz &g...

Add Collapsible data to report or form
I want to show a report with the following levels: Asset Class Investment Option Dealer Group So within each asset class there will be options then within each option will be dealer groups. Easy enough. Now what I want to do is somehow show something like this.. [-] Asset Class [-} Investment Option 1 Dealer Group 1 Dealer Group 2 the [-] are collapsible levels. So I want to initially display all asset classes and how much is in them, then allow the user to click on the report, or form and then display underneath the asset classes the investment ...

Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell it gets deselected
While using Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell, within 30 seconds, that particular cell gets deselected followed by the workbook. So each time I need to click either the cell or workbook to enter data in that particular sheet. There could be event code that is being fired. Does this happen if you open the workbook with macros disabled? HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "towinwin" <towinwin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7B87AFB-27AC-4235-9AE3-5E7A46310AF8@microsoft.com... > While using Excel 2003, when I click on a particular cell, within 30 se...

Free MS Excel/Access Video Tutorials and Articles
Hey All, There are a whole bunch of free articles and video tutorials at http://www.davidbase.com. There's no cost to sign up and there are lots of articles and videos to check out. Some of the topics are Access VBA, Excel, Database Design, Reporting, Union Queries and more. Some recent articles: Access Parameter Queries Union Queries Excel VBA Random Numbers Relationships and Joins � and plenty more. Sign up (it's free) right on the home page and see if it suits you. Thanks, AppTrix Staff http://www.davidbase.com ...

Need To Add VBA Tools Like A Date Picker
I have written a couple of VBA projects for my company. Most of the computers run them all fine but some do not. About half of the computers are running Windows XP Pro w/ Office XP Small Buisness and the other Half are running on Windows 2000 Pro w/ Office 2000 Small Business. My problem is that some of the office 2000 computers do not have Date Pickers in there VBA so they get errors when they try and run the programs. It says something like error: project cannot be found. I want to know where I can update my VBA tools from. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. Thanks, Mark ...

dynamic forms (i.e. form with hidden text boxes, calenders etc)
I have one form with 25 different text box, calenders and selection boxes on the are all hidden except one showing at a time (its being used for users to entered data). I need to put a progress bar, but as the number of input choices changes dependant on what the user enters, its not as simple as '1 of 25' the other idea is to put all the 25 catorgories on one side of the form and then display what the user has entered as they go along. (problem here is that it means 25 new text boxes !!) any one got any other ideas? This would be very hard as you stated you never know how man...

excel find problems
I have a database in excel with 4 sheets. When I want to conduct a search, it only searches the active sheet. Therefore I have to select each sepearte sheet and carry out 4 individual searches. Is there any way to search all sheets at once? If there is not, I am aware I can create a user form and use the approproate syntax to conduct my required search. However this will take me a long time. If there is an easier apprach then please let me know. Regards camron What version of excel? How are you searching? In later versions of Excel, you can select multiple sheets and have Edit|Fin...

Image in Form
Some forms templates in acc 2007 has image to create forms, on the top, it looks a web page. Unfortunately I can not manipulate these images to customize. The images are embedded. Somebody else knows where can I find images, similar pictures? Thanks ...