Add drop lines at plot crossovers, swapping X and Y axis

Having some slight probs with a uni assignment. Basically, I need to swap the
x and y axis over, can't for the life of me work out how to do this as
everything I try seems to have no effect.
Secondly, there are four seperate plotted lines on the graph. I need to add
drop lines where a plot crosses another with a drop line marking the point on
the x and y axis. I will try get the graph up for y'all to see.
0
Len_Beach (1)

How can I add my own data marker
I have a chart that I need to have the Data Marker display a $ as opposed to the triangles and squares currently available. Is this possible? Hi, You can find information here. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CustomMarkers.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "JANeyer" <JANeyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0BFF3A2-C600-451D-A37A-F2F2B3FF3786@microsoft.com... >I have a chart that I need to have the Data Marker display a $ as opposed >to > the triangles and squares currently available. Is t...

How do add columns showing dob and years to work to give a retire.
I have a column showing date of birth and a column showing at what age they retire, 50, 55, 60. How do I add up the two to get a retirement date? Many thanks Claire Hi something like =DATE(YEAR(A1)+50,MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Claire Le Monnier" <ClaireLeMonnier@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8F892F61-F652-4177-A0C0-F25899C11CFA@microsoft.com... > I have a column showing date of birth and a column showing at what age they > retire, 50, 55, 60. How do I add up the two to get a retirement date? > Many than...

Macros actioned by drop down list
I have a drop down list in cell C1 list being validated from a list o 53 cells: A1:A53 (cell A1 being "week1" , cell A2 being "Week 2" etc) I will record 53 macros (Macro "week1", etc). 1- Is it possible to assing the macro "Week 1" to cell A1 ? (It is not a basic shape. Just a value in the cell.) 2- After assigning each macro to each cell, is it possible to start th macros in Cell C1 by choosing from drop down list.? ( Example. in cell C1 I select "week25" and by doing this macr "week25"starts running -- Message posted from ...

Selecting Lines not Shapes ... how?
I'm new to Visio 2003, but have had long experience with Visio before a Microsoft product. I want to select all Lines but not the shapes (or visa versa). I can't find this level of control in Visio 2003. Is it available somewhere, or in controlled by a setting (or macro)? My hunch this not available. If this true, then then why was this ever removed? -- Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms What method did you select lines in a previous Visio version? I'm not aware of one. If your line are on a different layer than the other shapes in the drawing, you can cho...

command line parameter in a MFC application
Hello! I'd like to give a command line parameter to my application. How can I access the given strings, because the winmain is not available? Thanks for any help.... Martin Hi, try the class CCommandLineInfo. Ralf Schneewei� http://www.oop-trainer.de "sulai" <sulaiborg@freenet.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3f481802$0$1616$9b622d9e@news.freenet.de... > Hello! > > I'd like to give a command line parameter to my application. How can I > access the given strings, because the winmain is not > available? > > Thanks for any help.... Martin > ...

adding to Add/Remove Programs
How do I add my software to the list of items in the Add/Remove Programs section of the Control Panel? Thank you. Hello, Take a look at this key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall -- Elias <anonymous@coolgroups.com> wrote in message news:248cb1cb87443eef7912303218af9081@news.scbiz.com... > How do I add my software to the list of items in the > Add/Remove Programs section of the Control Panel? > > Thank you. Well, you should have a key with your application's name in the Windows registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Mi...

Blank lines on line input
Hi I'm using a recordset to read a text file and input the data into an access 2000 table. My problem is I want the line input to treat a blank line as eof, there is information after the blank line but I don't need to import it. This is my code Function ap1() Dim Filepath As String Dim Currentfile As String Dim rs As DAO.Recordset ' Database Dim fh As Integer ' File handle Dim lc As Long ' Line counter Dim ln As String ' Actual line Dim sp As Long ' Position of first space Dim thefile As S...

Line Graph Excluding 0 Values
Dear, I have plotted a line graph consisting the data for the entire month. The data range is getting calculated automatically by a formula. 1 Dec - 100 2 Dec - 105 3 Dec - 0 4 Dec - 0 So on... The data for the days starting from 3 Dec is zero and the line graph suddenly goes down to zero... Is there any way that the line graph picks the data excluding the zero values? I mean the line graph should only take the data for 1 Dec and 2 Dec without changing the data range. Thank you. one way might be to hide columns for 3 Dec, 4 Dec etc. On 2 Gru, 08:19, Sasikiran ...

Help - RMS 2.0 Installation Problem
Hello, I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the Purchase Order. I click on it, and nothing happens. I have downloaded RMS 2.0 Service Pack #2, but have not installed it yet. Thanks, Greg That problem is addressed in one of the older hot fixes prior to SP2. Marc "gregfrgusa" <gregfrgusa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEC0B25E-695E-4154-B770-398280F40F08@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > I just installed RMS 2.0, and the"Add Item" button does not work in the > Purchase Order. I click on it, an...

My Live Meeting outlook add-in does not show up.
I have installed the Live Meeting Outlook add-in but for some reason it does not show up. Not sure what is going on? -- Chandana Hathi HArd to help without know what version of Outlook and what version of Windows. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Chandana_MS asked: | I have installed the Live Meeting Outlook add-in but for some reason | it does not show up. Not sure what is goin...

Add fields of Scroll window in VBA ?
Hi, I am able to add other fields in form but I am unable to add fields of scrolling window in VBA. Thanks in advance -- Aditya While I'm happy you have things solved, I don't believe what you have below is the correct solution. You should be able to add any fields of any scrolling window to your project. I'm darn sure that is the case because I've used VBA to pull values from lookup windows before and those are of course browse only. My only note for scrolling windows is you have to make sure the window is "filled" before you try to add it to vba. ...

How to get one field to update based on a selection from a drop do
New to Access. I want to create a form that coworkers can use to lookup information in a database for inputting data into a PO as well as submit new records into the database. I want to have a control that is a combo drop down box where the can select a row from a list of items in a specified field and based on that selection it will update the below text box control with the corresponding data in the field next to it on the database. Make sense? Basically need to figure out how to update one control based on data selected from the drop down box control above it??? Private Sub...

block by subject line
Is there a way to block emails by subject line from the Exchange 2003 server without add-ons? Regards, Mark On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:25:46 -0400, "Mark" <canadaone@rogers.com> wrote: >Is there a way to block emails by subject line from the Exchange 2003 server >without add-ons? > >Regards, > >Mark > No. Exchange has some connection/recipient filtering capability however. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;823866 "How to configure connection filtering to use Realtime Block Lists (RBLs) and how to configure recipient filter...

Graphing a line on a stock chart??
I've created stock chart (the one with bars) using the high, low, an close of the stock price. I'd like to add another data series and grap it in a line format rather than the type being used by the stock chart I can't figure out how to do it using the wizard. Is it possible? I not through the wizard, can it be done through VBA? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Jon Peltier has instructions for adding a series to a stock chart: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ComboCharts.html#OHLCplus PropKid < wrote: > I've created stock chart (the ...

How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access?
How do I add a grouping level to an existing report in Access? In report design view, show the Sorting and Grouping dialog (View menu.) Click the "record selector" at the left of the field where you want a row above. Tap the Insert key. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "latwood" <latwood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D49F7C44-8E44-4547-811C-ABC492917A75@microsoft.com... > How do I add a grouping level ...

excel 97 vba
cell C19 = product code drop down list cells N1:O449 = description of prod associated w/ dropdown list cell E19 = product description column cell I19 = price column cell P1:Q449 = list associated with product code drop down list Right now there is this code in cell E19: IF(C19<>""(C19,$N$1:$O$449,2,0),"") This code allows me to pick a code # from the drop down list in C1 (which is referenced to column N and O) and once selected, th corresponding product will appear in the product description cel (E19). I now am trying to set up a code in cell I19 so that once th...

Formula to calculate and add tax
I am creating a simple (I thought) pricing guide and I am running int the circular reference problem. Here's what I want to do. I want t enter a price in a cell and have the tax automatically calculated an the total price returned to the cell. I know I can create an entirel new set of cells just to contain the price and the tax rate then hav that result displayed in the desired cell. But, I wondered if it i possible to enter the price directly into the cell. For example: In A1 A2 A3 I want to be able to enter the price before tax an then have the tax calculated and the total displa...

Add something to "To:" message field
Hi is there any way how to add something to sender's name field? I need to add organisation name before the sender's name (to distinguish different organisations)? The only way I found so far is changing users name in Active Directory and this is (for me :-) not preferred way as I have to change all 500 mailboxes' names :-( Any hints? On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 07:49:10 -0800, Jiri Kopacek <JiriKopacek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi is there any way how to add something to sender's name field? I need to >add organisation name before the sender's name (to d...

Add Value to the Chart
I have a chart done from the table shown below. However, I want to put the value (date) in addition of the values (X) and (Y) axis. So far, I have been doing it manually. I wonder if there is any way to it automatically. Thanks in advance. Maperalia. Date "X" "Y" 6/21/2005 0 0 7/6/2005 147 0.008 7/18/2005 197 0.012 8/5/2005 255 0.016 8/18/2005 289 0.016 9/8/2005 337 0.006 9/19/2005 360 0.017 How would you like the date to appear? As a data label on each point? then use one of these handy data labeling add-ins: Rob Bovey's Chart ...

How do I create line borders with rounded edges in Publisher 2002
Using either the stock line art or borderart, I need to create and configure (adjustable line types and weight) round-edged borders. It would ge even greater if I can also control the level of 'roundness'. What you want is a graphics program. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "raydo" <raydo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC14D74F-5693-47D5-A61F-818037BEB209@microsoft.com... > Using either the stock line art or borderart, I need to create and > configure > (adjustable line types and weight) round-edged borders. It would ge ...

How do I add a search function?
Hi everyone, ('scuse my English please I'm still learning) I'm not to good at Excel and I'm working on our mock assignment at the moment what I wanted to know is that how can I search from all the informatio that I have stored. I've made a form and I'm going to add macro wic will make it store the information on a let's say sheet3 which i hidden, I also want to add a sheet called Search which will allow me t search for what I type in the field for example by name, or parce number.. etc.. Or do I have to use Lookup formula for that? I'm lost! don't know if ...

How to import custom toolbars from Office X to 2004?
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3169274775_5237938 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit How can I import custom toolbars from Excel 10 to Excel 11 � same in PowerPoint. Renaming preference files � toolbars (10) �> �toolbars (11) won�t work. Thanks from Munich Wolfram Fuchs --B_3169274775_5237938 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> &l...

report with daily drop
we print a report every night that shows the drops. we have to chage the date to today's date each time. how can i get a drop report with today's date already selected jay ...

Changing trend lines with macro
Hi Has anyone ever worked out a way of changing trend lines (from sa linear to moving average) using a macro -- Brisbane Ro ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Brisbane Rob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2509 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56345 Turn on the macro recorder (Tools | Macro > Record new macro...), make the change through the UI, turn off the recorder, and switch to the VBE. XL will have generated the necessary code that you can customize/generalize as ...

Setting every text object in a detail line to bold.
I want to set all the text objects in the detail line to bold depending on a condition of one of those objects. For example, If txtExpired.Text <> "Current" Then txtExpired.FontBold = 1 : txtName.FontBold = 1 'etc. Else: txtExpired.FontBold = 0 : txtName.FontBold = 1 'etc. End If My question: Is there a syntax, of the form "For all objects in detail" that allows me to bold every text box in the detail line without setting each FontBold to 1 individually? If this is a Continuous form or datasheet, setting the properties like tha...