Add comments to your excel sheet using SpotNote

SpotNote 3.1 is a commenting tool that allows the user to post
electronic
notes directly to the documents they are editing. Cut out secondary
documentation and emails to describe what you changed in a
document for a team member or co-worker.

SpotNote also Merges IM with E-Sticky Notes

BCI announces the addition of SpotLAN to its highly rated electronic
note software, SpotNote� 3.1.

SpotLAN allows the business user to send custom sticky notes instantly
across their corporate LAN environment to another computer's desktop.
SpotLAN solves the problem of moving from your desk or making a phone
call to remind someone, ask a question or provide information required
immediately.

Different than email, SpotLANs appear instantly on the recipient's
desktop and its unique linking ability reduces the problem of
collaborating on a file without creating duplicates.

SpotLAN is the latest addition to the SpotNote collaborative features
set, which includes:

SpotNote - Create notes and drag 'N' drop them onto office programs
without effecting the files format
SpotMinder - Create SpotNotes on your desktop for remembering
important appointments or tasks.
SpotPDF - Attach SpotNotes to PDF files without the need for a PDF
writer.
SpotMail - Send SpotNotes through Email.
SpotPrint - Print SpotNotes to local or network printers.

Creating and using any of the Spot features is consistent and easy.
For individuals interested in learning more about SpotNote and
downloading a free 30-day trial visit www.spotnote.com.

SpotNote is available for Windows 98/NT/Me/2000/XP and developed using
Java J2SDK1.4.0

Founded in 2001 by Ashok Wahi, entrepreneur and inventor, Better
Communications Inc. (BCI) is a leading product development firm
focused on bringing innovative communication products to market. By
leveraging emerging technologies, BCI is creating a range of products
to increase efficiency of home and office communications.
0
rjoshi (2)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

using the journal on outlook

learning Excel #3

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...

Is there a way to cut off unused cells on a sheet
It seems there are an infinite number of cells on a sheet. As I really dont have much info to enter on each sheet I was hoping there was a way I could somehow cut off all the extra stuff to the sides and bottoms. It is a hassle because everytime I scroll, it will scroll off the side or bottom way past what I was looking for. Thanks! A manual way is to goto the last used row and delete all rows below. Do the same with columns. SAVE -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "newbie" <newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:469AABE7-8D17-4B72-91C1-...