Add best 3 of 4 numbers

Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet.  Can not seem to
figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same.

GE
0
ge (28)

Hi
see your other post

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"GE" <GE@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet.  Can not
seem to
> figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same.
>
> GE

0
frank.kabel (11126)
11/16/2004 6:49:58 PM
GE,

Either Frank's

=SUM(LARGE(A1:A4,{1,2,3}))

or my

=SUM(A1:A4) - MIN(A1:A4)

will work in that case.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"GE" <GE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet.  Can not seem to
> figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same.
>
> GE

0
Bernie
11/16/2004 6:50:19 PM
Use the LARGE function.

"GE" wrote:

> Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet.  Can not seem to
> figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same.
>
> GE
0
MartinP (78)

number rounding in MS Excel

CRM 3.0 Implementation

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

how many receivers i can add

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

Need to add to current formula

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...