Activate email column to hyperlinks

I have a colume of email addresses in an excel 2002 document.  I need to make
them active hyperlinks - How ?  Microsoft instuctinos are useless here.
can't they be converted in one batch to active hyperlinks so when the email
address is clicked on, the email program opens in a fresh email ?

Many thanks for any help
0
DixieWins (7)

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#MakeHyperlinks

--

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"DixieWins" <DixieWins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a colume of email addresses in an excel 2002 document.  I need to
make
> them active hyperlinks - How ?  Microsoft instuctinos are useless here.
> can't they be converted in one batch to active hyperlinks so when the
email
> address is clicked on, the email program opens in a fresh email ?
>
> Many thanks for any help

0
terre081 (3244)
2/3/2005 7:23:20 PM
Doing this simple thing has to be that complicated ?

I just want to activate hyperlinks to all of my email addresses in excel ?

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

> http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm#MakeHyperlinks
>

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Peo Sjoblom
>

> "DixieWins" <DixieWins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a colume of email addresses in an excel 2002 document.  I need to
> make
> > them active hyperlinks - How ?  Microsoft instuctinos are useless here.
> > can't they be converted in one batch to active hyperlinks so when the
> email
> > address is clicked on, the email program opens in a fresh email ?
> >
> > Many thanks for any help

0
DixieWins (7)

Lowest entry in a column
Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me how to automatically use the last/lowest entry in a column? I don't want to sort the cells, or choose the Maximum or Minimum - I just need to use the bottom entry in a column automatically in a formula I'll create somewhere else on the spreadsheet. It thought it would be in the functions list somewhere, but it has eluded me! Thanks, Astley Suppose A is the column in question, use the following formula to refer to the last cell: =INDIRECT("A"&COUNT(A:A)) Mangesh "Astley" <ast@exemail.com.au> wrote in message ne...

Why does copy and paste between eMails not work?
Copy no longer copies to the clipboard. Is there a setting I have deleted somewhere? Using Windows 7 and Office 2007 proffessional. Does it work if you restart outlook? Do you have any addins installed that could be erasing the clipboard? I've seen this happen with addins and contacts, but not email. to test, open the new message form before copying so you just need to copy and switch to the other message. (http://www.slipstick.com/Contacts/clipboard.htm) -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Cent...

Not able to send email from CRM client
Help, please. I cannot get CRM configured to send email from the CRM client software. See error message below. I have tried all the solutions I can find, including: -Confirmed mailserverurl is set correctly on the CRM server and that the specified server is the Exchange server. -Confirmed that the mailserverurl returns well formed XML. -Gave the IUSR_ORCAS user full control of the the "...mailroot/vsi 1" on the exchange box, which is named ORCAS. -Confirmed platformurl setting on Exchange server is correct. -Confirmed that the machines can communicate with each other. What...

How to Change Value of Active Control
I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. I can get the name of the control using ActiveControl.Name but I can't figure out the syntax to change the value of this control. I've tried assigning it to variables but variables aren't working in a: Forms![variable]![variable] = "" Help "Sondreli" <Sondreli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA05A840-2AFE-4F98-ABE9-5D2DD17AE0B8@microsoft.com... > I'm writing a routine to change the value of any Active Control to null. > I > can g...

stacked column with total
I created a stacked column chart with 2 series. I'd like to show the total value on top each bar. Right now, show value displays each value of independently. For example, I have a bar showing 3 and 2 stacked but I would like to show 5 (3+2) on the top bar. I've seen on someone graph before. I can't recreate it. Pls help. Thanks Mat Mat Check here http://andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.ukANDTHIS www.nickhodge.co.uk "matelot" <matelot@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Incoming Emails
Hello, We installed the CRM1.2 on the same server with exchange. Everything is working fine except that the CRM users can not see incoming emails inside CRM although these emails are CRM emails. Can anybody tell what is the reason of that? Regards, Khalid Do you have installed the Router? The Router is a bridge=20 between the Exchange and the CRM who study the incoming=20 flow of emails and copy to the CRM everything who is of=20 the CRM. I hope who that help you.=20 []'s Vin=EDcius Pitta Lima de Ara=FAjo >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > We installed the CRM1.2 o...

No email stationery when through code
Hi I am creating email via code from access using below; Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objOutlookMsg As Outlook.MailItem Set objOutlook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Set objOutlookMsg = objOutlook.CreateItem(olMailItem) objOutlookMsg.To = "recepient@mydomain.com" objOutlookMsg.Subject = "Email Subject" objOutlookMsg.Body = "Dear abc..." objOutlookMsg.Display The problem is that the default signature that is set in outlook doe snot come up in the email. How can I fix it? Thanks Regards Am Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:11:45 +0100 schri...

outlook 2007 monthly calendar six column?
Just converted to Outlook 2007 from 2003, where I could print a monthly calendar with 6 columns: Mon Tue Wed Th Fri Sat/Sun. This freed up some width per column, b/c the weekend days were consolidated. Can't seem to do this with '07. The columns are too skinny (even on landscape) and I can't read appts. Advice? Thx Try the calendar printing assistant or word template- see http://slipstick.me/calprint for links. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ ...

no content in the email body
Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the content is in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. There is no content in the email body. "stephen" <no@spam.com> wrote in message news:<#TKSQf$oDHA.2776@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... > Haven't changed anything knowingly, but now when I receive emails all the > content is > in a .txt attachment which I open and goes to notepad. > > There is no content in the email body. I've seen this before with an Outlook 2000 client. Couldn't find a way to fix it,...

Batch Activities
I want to select multiple contacts or multiple accounts to connect with one activity but all as seperate actions. Example: I want to place introduction calls to my top say 20 customers and I want to take one activity and input the subject and a date/time to be done and batch those top 20 so when I save I end up with 20 seperate introduction calls to place on my home page that will all have the ability to have seperate notes for the individual call! Please help if this is possible. krblastic@yahoo.com if you can assist. Thank you, KB ...

Combo Columns
I've created a combo box on a form in Access using 2 columns. The first column is hidden so the second column is the only one displayed in the combo box. When I then use that combo as the source in a separate text box the answered returned is the first column. Any idea how I get the second column information instead? -- Cheers. Paul ...

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Moving Email Domain off of Exchange #2

Need Hyperlink from Menu Page to work in email
I have a workbook with several tabs. First tab is a "menu" type page (summary of other pages). Currently I have hyperlinks to all the other pages from the menu page. What I want to be able to do is copy the menu page into an email and enable the users to click on the existing hyperlinks (whatever adjustments needed) to go directly to their page of the workbook. Using Excel 2007. Please advise how to do this and what changes may be need for both options to work. ...

Filtering a column to exclude any repeated entries.
Hi, I am working on a column that has the same entries 2 or more times. Is there a way (copy-paste or other) to get only unique entries from this column (that is to exclude repeated entries)? Any help apprieciated, Thank you. If you go to Data/Filters/Advanced Filters there is a box at the bottom left that you can tick to return unique entries only. >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I am working on a column that has the same entries 2 or more times. Is there >a way (copy-paste or other) to get only unique entries from this >column (that is to exclude repeated...

hyperlink underlined
I am using Outlook 2000 on both a Desktop (WinXP pro) & a laptop (WinXP home). When I type an email address into the email using the desktop, the hyperlink is underlined. If I use the laptop however, it is not underlined. I can't see any difference in the settings. Both are set to HTML and both are set to "mailto". Because my email address contains an underscore, when I insert it into an email it gets covered by the underline. How do I turn the underlining off on the desktop? Thanks in advance for any help. Geoff Geoff wrote: > I am using Outlook 2000 on ...

Outlook 2003 hyperlinking error
Have just installed Outlook 2003, when I click on a html link within an email it opens my default web browser however the link appears in the browser with these additional symbols which stop the requested site from loading eg: http://%1%20http://www.microsoft.com Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Its driving me nuts. ...

Receive triplicate emails
On earthlink webmail, I only receive one of each email. When I "Send/Receive" from Outlook 2000, the Send/Receive window tells me I'm receiving 10 emails, but 30 appear in my inbox. Everything arrives in triplicate or duplicate. Extended headers appear to be the same in all three identical emails. Things I've tried and know: Deleted and then reconfigured my earthlink account many times. There is only one earthlink account. "Leave a copy of messages on server" is unchecked. Turned Earhlink Spamblocker On then Off then On then Off... no change. Sent test m...

Authenticating addresses for sending emails
I installed Office XP for Small Business on my laptop recently. Now, quite often I am getting an error message when I try to send an email to someone that says, "You must first authenticate this email address". Does anyone know how this is done? Thanks, Ken I have Office 2003 and I saw this once in my copy, I found it all I had to do was to add the person to my address book as it was part of the built in Spam filters. -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content Developer www.pdasquare.com "Ken" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01fc01c3d94f$...